dcdeb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know,it's my dream too,but we can just live in hope for now.....:aah:

I guess they need a big space,Guetta has many fans :teehee:

David Guetta is now the headliner at Odderøya Live ( earlier Quart ) in July - and omg if MIKA would join him also there !! :aah: It's not mentioned in the newspaper, but I'll try to get tics - just in case my fav. comes along :wub2:

Love,love

me

What's the controversy? They don't want Guetta fans tearing up the park? :naughty:

Found this article, and it's the second one who talks about that, it's in french but Chris told me more or less what it says

http://www.adobuzz.com/news/david-guetta-son-concert-a-marseille-continue-de-faire-polemique/53634

There's a group of people from Marseille who signed a petition to ban the concert because it's sponsored by the City Hall from public funds.There's already 33.000 signatures,if they raised 100.000,the concert could be canceled :sad:

Edited by Mikasister

Found this article, and it's the second one who talks about that, it's in french but Chris told me more or less what it says

http://www.adobuzz.com/news/david-guetta-son-concert-a-marseille-continue-de-faire-polemique/53634

There's a group of people from Marseille who signed a petition to ban the concert because it's sponsored by the City Hall from public funds.There's already 33.000 signatures,if they raised 100.000,the concert could be canceled :sad:

I would think a city will subsidize a concert like this in order to bring in money for local businesses, not to give residents a free concert.

I would think a city will subsidize a concert like this in order to bring in money for local businesses, not to give residents a free concert.

Hope they do not cancel but if this happens I guess MFC will know

Hope they do not cancel but if this happens I guess MFC will know

Maybe if they cancel the funding the concert will still go ahead. It sounds like there is plenty of money to be made by the promoters which I imagine is part of the complaint by the public about the subsidy.

Maybe if they cancel the funding the concert will still go ahead. It sounds like there is plenty of money to be made by the promoters which I imagine is part of the complaint by the public about the subsidy.

We'll see, I still have time to buy my tickets :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone know what the difference between "Catégorie 1 PELOUSE OR" and "Catégorie 2 PELOUSE" is?

Which ticket have you bought, Alba?

i bought categorie 2, tarif normal :wink2:

If there are categories, it is pretty certain that the most expensive one is near the stage. Same as in Compiegne. So Cat. 1 is near the stage, then cat. 3 etc.

Thank you, so I will be far from the stage :crybaby:JC_depressed.gif

Oh, that's a terrible thing to experience for a real fan like you! :doh:

I do hope you succeed in change your place, sell tour tic and buy a new one, pay more/ change with a person who doesn't care to be near - whatever ...

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

If there are categories, it is pretty certain that the most expensive one is near the stage. Same as in Compiegne. So Cat. 1 is near the stage, then cat. 3 etc.

Unless there's a balcony or something like that? :dunno:

But yes that's what I thought too - there has to be some difference between both categories.

We don't know for sure yet. We'll see how it goes... :wink2:

Balcony is optional at times. Paradiso was an example. More often you have to pay to be on the balcony. Those are usually the cheaper tickets. Think Brussels, Roundhouse. If they offer categories it is guaranteed they have divided the place in sections.

Oh, that's a terrible thing to experience for a real fan like you! :doh:

I do hope you succeed in change your place, sell tour tic and buy a new one, pay more/ change with a person who doesn't care to be near - whatever ...

Good luck!:thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Thanks, I'll see what I'm going to do :wink2:

Unless there's a balcony or something like that? :dunno:

We don't know for sure yet. We'll see how it goes... :wink2:

Right! but it's a park like in Valmy last year, it should be the same :teehee:

Looks I can't make this one meaning I have one spare cat 1 ticket. PM me if interested. I have no idea what is the difference between the categories though.

That's good, but I'm going with my daughter. She comes almost forced ( well not much) but she's not fan, so I prefer stay with her together in the crowd

From Adam Concerts, the event organizer:

La catégorie 1 se situe en pelouse or (au plus près de la scène).

La catégorie 2 en pelouse, deuxième partie de pelouse.

Thank you Laura, I figured it was this way JC_depressed.gif