CANCELLED! Parc Borely, Marseille, France - 23 June 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is is possible to ask them to return the money paid for the ticket? It was an expensive ticket, would love to have my money back... I can't understand French though.

Yes,they say you can get your money back :thumb_yello:

Oh, that's great news for me! What do I need to do? So sorry for those who can go...

It says you can get your money back from the same place where you get your tickets from.

It says you can get your money back from the same place where you get your tickets from.

Hm, wondering if I should send them an email or if they will give the money back automatically. I will try to contact them just in case. Thanks! :thumb_yello:

Hm, wondering if I should send them an email or if they will give the money back automatically. I will try to contact them just in case. Thanks! :thumb_yello:
you have to ask for a reimbursement, since Guetta's gig is still taking place:) Edited by mari62

I think you should email them,there's no other additional information.

Well,it is confirmed by Adam Concerts,it's cancelled :huh: : http://www.adamconcerts.com/?MIKA-MARSEILLE

News

MIKA - MARSEILLE

Pour des raisons techniques dues au changement de site, MIKA ne pourra pas assurer son concert le Dimanche 23 Juin 2013 au Dôme. Les billets achetés restent valables pour le concert de David GUETTA au Dôme le Dimanche 23 Juin 2013. Les personnes souhaitant se faire rembourser pourront le faire dans le point de vente où ils ont acheté leurs billets.

thank you Chris

I'm sorry Alba, are you attending any other gigs this year?

Just Salamanca but right now I'm down, even I have no mood to see any performances Mika does in US. Attending a Mika's gig is an odyssey ( not easy) for me and once I can affor one is cancelled :crybaby:

Just Salamanca but right now I'm down, even I have no mood to see any performances Mika does in US. Attending a Mika's gig is an odyssey ( not easy) for me and once I can affor one is cancelled :crybaby:
think of salamanca and I hope you'll have a really great time there :huglove: Edited by mari62

I'm very sorry for everybody who plan to come the gig...:itsok:

MIKA facebook

BORELY SHOW CANCELLED.

Due to circumstances beyond our control, the show at Borely on 23rd June with David Guetta moved to the Dome in Marseille.

Mika will not therefore be appearing at the new venue. We apologise to any fans who have bought tickets - refunds will be issued to Mika fans, please contact the vendor when tickets were purchased from.

Alternatively, all tickets are still valid for the David Guetta at the Dome,

again please contact your ticket vendor. Mika will return to Marseille soon…

details to be announced.

Thank you.

i don't really get why he can't move with david guetta to the new venue. :blink: just because he wants to play in a park instead of an arena?! i mean, sure, this park looks beautiful on the pic here, and maybe they were able to arrange for him to play there a few weeks later instead, who knows... still i find it weird that he cancels a gig just because the venue changed. :doh: maybe he wasn't happy with being david guetta's "support act" in the first place, and took this chance to get out of the contract. :dunno:

anyway, i'm sorry for everyone who was planning to go. :sad: