I've had a headache since yesterday...I think even my computing teacher was a bit worried about me as he asked if I was okay,I must of seemed pretty out of it or something. I was tbh my head was really hurting and he was going on about input validation and stuff >.<

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

Ha ha! We're so funny!:mf_rosetinted:

I couldn't make out who's it was at first but yes I am happy now knowing that it's him:teehee:

oh i know :mf_rosetinted:

It's not mine to give :shocked::naughty:

:mf_rosetinted: stupid Finland why i live here and not in UK :sneaky2: at least we didn't have snow storm like you guys :aah: it's spring here :pinkbow:

edit// Off to sleep, need to wake up early. Goodnight :hug:

Edited by liveforglitter

Hey' date=' it's late. I tend to lose track of time. especially after all the crazy that was tonight. xD[/quote']

Agreed! I just watched Paranormal Activity 4. It was gay. 0/10. Would not recommend.

Agreed! I just watched Paranormal Activity 4. It was gay. 0/10. Would not recommend.

I've never seen Paranormal Activity. Any of them. And thanks to you, now I never will. xD I don't even know what they're about, aside from what I can deduce from the name. xD

I've never seen Paranormal Activity. Any of them. And thanks to you' date=' now I never will. xD I don't even know what they're about, aside from what I can deduce from the name. xD[/quote']

They're seriously the dumbest thing I've ever seen. They're all dumb. They don't have a very solid plot line, and everything is all relying on jump scares, which aren't even that scary in the first place.

so freakin tired.

same. Even though it's morning for you and I still haven't slept. :aah:

They're seriously the dumbest thing I've ever seen. They're all dumb. They don't have a very solid plot line, and everything is all relying on jump scares, which aren't even that scary in the first place.

Jump scares are the LeAsT scary. I'm more prone to being freaked out by psychological things, if you know what I mean.

same. Even though it's morning for you and I still haven't slept. :aah:

Jump scares are the LeAsT scary. I'm more prone to being freaked out by psychological things' date=' if you know what I mean.[/quote']

I do know what you mean. Like, Black Swan sh*t? Those are pretty creepy. I think paranormal things usually scare me the most, but these aren't even paranormal. They're gay. And not in the homosexual way. In the 'why did i just waste my time' way.

I do know what you mean. Like, Black Swan sh*t? Those are pretty creepy. I think paranormal things usually scare me the most, but these aren't even paranormal. They're gay. And not in the homosexual way. In the 'why did i just waste my time' way.

ahahaha I never saw Black Swan either. :naughty: But yea, like that. i think the only good paranormally related movie I've ever seen is GhostBusters. I like Ghostbusters!And anything Twilight Zone ish.

ahahaha I never saw Black Swan either. :naughty: But yea' date=' like that. i think the only good paranormally related movie I've ever seen is GhostBusters. I like Ghostbusters!And anything Twilight Zone ish.[/quote']

askldfSKJHFAKLSJFASL;KFJASL;FJASL;FJASL;FJASDL;FJAS Twilight Zone. I was obsessed last year. That is some quality television.

askldfSKJHFAKLSJFASL;KFJASL;FJASL;FJASL;FJASDL;FJAS Twilight Zone. I was obsessed last year. That is some quality television.

I've only been obsessed my whole life. I've seen almost all the episodes, if not all. There used to be these marathons on Syfy and I recorded them and watched them nonstop all the time ;adksa;f:aah:

I've only been obsessed my whole life. I've seen almost all the episodes' date=' if not all. There used to be these marathons on Syfy and I recorded them and watched them nonstop all the time ;adksa;f:aah:[/quote']

I love Netflix because it's always nagging me in the face like watch me watch me finish me finish me

I love Netflix because it's always nagging me in the face like watch me watch me finish me finish me

Same here, I must admit. If I start a show on netflix there's like an 80% chance I'm gonna waste my life by watching every available episode. :mikacool: