Or both :mf_rosetinted:

He went and commented on a wall post on my boyfriend's wall,on about getting onto the chopper..then he started saying something in dutch (have no idea what) but seriously I was like uh okay then.

And now I know where Clint (my boyfriend) gets his crazyness from if he goes and lives with that Alex :aah:

I was scared when Alex walked behind me and Clint last time they were both up...I dunno why but I really was :lmfao:

Maybe :mf_rosetinted:

Hhaha okay he sounds a bit weird :lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to put up with him really since he is Clint's best friend xD

he isn't so bad I guess

Well what do I know, haven't met him, and I myself is a bit crazy and weird, just ask the people that spend time with me :aah:

Svenska är det enda språket i världen som man borde kunna. Våga inte förolämpa det :shun: xD See swedish is easy :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe or I'm sucking at dutch that's why I think it's impossible to understand :aah:

Hahahahha why? :roftl:

i didn't understand anything :mf_rosetinted: only that Swedish is something, but nothing else :mikacool:

Bonjour!:bye:

Don't you 'oh you' at me :mf_rosetinted:

Have you seen yourself lately? My someone looks lovely :fisch::mikadas:

I see you think Happy Wheels is Funny :teehee: XD

I have an account, I make levels! :original:

:naughty:

Hopefully it's not like the last one I went to...

Hey don't say so..:original: I'm sure you'll see him more in your lifetime..:original: It's just.. :original: Like me.. I live in a very small country.. WHen he first came here in 2010, it was unbelievable.. And then 2012 aswell.. It's like. You can't lose your hopes.. :wink2: I'm not sure if I'll see him again.. But you gotta keep your hopes up :wink2:

Hey don't say so..:original: I'm sure you'll see him more in your lifetime..:original: It's just.. :original: Like me.. I live in a very small country.. WHen he first came here in 2010, it was unbelievable.. And then 2012 aswell.. It's like. You can't lose your hopes.. :wink2: I'm not sure if I'll see him again.. But you gotta keep your hopes up :wink2:

Huh? :blink:

I meant I hope it is not like the last Mika concert I went to because I passed out twice of dehydration at the concert. :wink2: