• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have :huh: Poor girl, she works too hard! She must be sooooo tired from all of these shows! When was the last time she had a break?

um...I guess before the American leg of the tour,can't remember exactly when it was she had went off on the break though.

Judging from her tweets though can tell that it was upsetting for her to say all that,she loves us monsters very much,Tara isn't well also she has lupus. :huh:

um...I guess before the American leg of the tour,can't remember exactly when it was she had went off on the break though.

Judging from her tweets though can tell that it was upsetting for her to say all that,she loves us monsters very much,Tara isn't well also she has lupus. :huh:

It's good she had a break then. :huh: She did seem very sad that she had to cancel. I guess she really doesn't want to disappoint the fans. Scary times!

It's good she had a break then. :huh: She did seem very sad that she had to cancel. I guess she really doesn't want to disappoint the fans. Scary times!

Thing is though most fans would understand and would just want her to get better.

How sad is this,when she was tweeting people were still spamming her with asking for a follow back ¬.¬ insensitive people.

Thing is though most fans would understand and would just want her to get better.

How sad is this,when she was tweeting people were still spamming her with asking for a follow back ¬.¬ insensitive people.

Yes of course definitely! I'm sure everyone understands, and if they don't they don't have a heart! :aah:

:shocked: And they are her fans?