• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I take back everything I said about people wanting to talk to me, turns out they won't. The one who liked Mika too, are apparently also talking to my friend so if she decides she rather wants to have her. I'll end up with a guy :tears:

Mary! That drawing to Eloise is absolutely amazing! :shocked:

MARY THAT'S AMAZING! I love it!!! You're really talented! :wub2: The hair and guitar strings look so goood! :shocked:

thank you guys :pinkbow:

the hair didn't turn out as good as I hoped to but well.. :mf_rosetinted: I did the strings with eraser :teehee:

But between the drinks and subtle things

And the holes in my apologies

You know I'm trying hard to take it back

So if by the time the bar closes

And you feel like falling down

I'll carry you home

It's in the stars

It's been written in the scars on our hearts

That we're not broken just bent

And we can learn to love again

Says you need full experience though..I don't have that much experience just a bit,saying that I might be taken a part time photography course..hmm

Well the worst thing that can happen is that they say no. I think you should apply :wink2:

Thanks guys. Right now though I'm getting a go at and apparently will get kicked out if I don't get an A in English the thing is though it would be an A in indeterminate 1 which no one really asks for,I mean it's not as if I don't have any standard grades cos I do,a course am gonna apply for needs two standard grades at 4 or both and I have more that two so my dad can go suck one.