I spilled in my driveway because it's like an ice rink and my phone screen and computer screen cracked. :doh:

I'm excited for the US tour dates, too bad he's not coming any closer to me. Hopefully, I'll be able to make the 6 hour trip. :mikacool:

Hey hey hey hey why don't you come to Montreal? :original:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Montreal too far away :aah:

My cat had a surgery today so she's high on pain meds and can't controll her bladder :lmfao:

Yup I know, anyways the closest show to you is whether Toronto or another one... If you came to Montreal... Wouldn't it be the same?

Omg poor kitty cat awwwwww :aah:

Yup I know, anyways the closest show to you is whether Toronto or another one... If you came to Montreal... Wouldn't it be the same?

Omg poor kitty cat awwwwww :aah:

I'll probably go to Chicago! Montreal is like 9 hours away from me by car, bro! Toronto is 6 and Chicago is 6 with traffic. I'd love to go to the Montreal, actually... But that won't be happening unforunately...

I'd have to get a passport to go to Canada now too.. so much extra money! Plus if I went to Chicago we could get deep dish pizza. :naughty: See, I've thought this through. Bribing my brother to take me and my friend to Chicago by getting pizza after the show. He likes Mika so its not like he doesn't want to go.