• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So do I, but I didn't write that to her because I didn't want to her to think I'm a freak. Which I maybe am, but as long as I can keep the good girl illusion up, the better :aah:I know, but I have forgotten those moments :mf_rosetinted: xD

Maybe but I can tell you: It's not shoulder length when it's wet. It's chin length :mf_rosetinted:

Ha! :teehee: I'll tell you what I would tell anyone: if someone thinks you're a freak, I would take it as a compliment. And if they don't want to talk to you BECAUSE you're a freak, then they're probably not worth talking to anyways. :naughty: xD Of course you have, and that's not a strictly terrible idea. xDD

:shocked: tHAT IS SHORT.

ahh you guys' date=' brb I'm going with my grandparents to get nachos. :das:[/quote']

I have nachos :das:

Ha! :teehee: I'll tell you what I would tell anyone: if someone thinks you're a freak' date=' I would take it as a compliment. And if they don't want to talk to you BECAUSE you're a freak, then they're probably not worth talking to anyways. :naughty: xD Of course you have, and that's not a strictly terrible idea. xDD

:shocked: tHAT IS SHORT.

Okay that's true. Two freaks have the most fun together :naughty:No it's rather relieving actually xD

Yes, 2/3 of my hair is gone :tears: It feels so strange. The first thing I think of every morning is: My hair is gone :aah:

Edited by Lilasko