aH IT'S BEEN WAY TOO LONG SINCE I'VE BEEN HERE HOW IS EVERYONE?? :'D

GRACE :'D You're here way too often :mf_rosetinted: xD

Good :pinkbow:

I talked to you first though' date='should be appreciated:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Sorry, thank you :huglove: And now I can stay with you for one week in france right? :pinkbow:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

omg, Grace! :hug:

hi people c:

Hey guuys :bye::hug:

GRACE :'D You're here way too often :mf_rosetinted: xD

Sorry, thank you :huglove: And now I can stay with you for one week in france right? :pinkbow:

Hey :hug: How is everyone?? And I haven't been here as much lately because my iPad broke and I don't always have computer access xD xD

Hey :hug: How is everyone?? And I haven't been here as much lately because my iPad broke and I don't always have computer access xD xD

:hug: Great since someone of the french students finally wanted to talk to me' date=' and she's a Mika fan :excite:hope she isn't here and finds this..

Oh :/ Can you fix it?

And btw if you're interested, my hair is now short :mf_rosetinted:

Me is good,how is you? That is understandable :3 Should get yourself a laptop or something :teehee:

oh good :3 I'm fine, just at my grandmother's house and making some chili :mf_rosetinted: xD I know I should. :aah: But I'm dead set on saving my money for a few more years. :teehee::naughty:

:hug: Great since someone of the french students finally wanted to talk to me, and she's a Mika fan :excite:hope she isn't here and finds this..

Oh :/ Can you fix it?

And btw if you're interested, my hair is now short :mf_rosetinted:

ooh, yay! :das: :das: I think it would be pretty cool if she were here :teehee:

No, I don't think I can. It's just not working anymore, I've had it for way too long. Maybe I'll get a new one for Christmas or something. :wink2:

Really? I wanna see :mikacool:

No, and especially not for the driving :mf_rosetinted:

Where is this going?:mf_rosetinted:

oh good :3 I'm fine' date=' just at my grandmother's house and making some chili :mf_rosetinted: xD I know I should. :aah: But I'm dead set on saving my money for a few more years. :teehee::naughty:

:[/quote']

Ew chili :mf_rosetinted: Glad you are okay :3 Ah fair enough,I need to save up again but this time for a chance to go on a wee trip down to England with a friend,a whole week down there away from parents would be great! :teehee:

Ew chili :mf_rosetinted: Glad you are okay :3 Ah fair enough,I need to save up again but this time for a chance to go on a wee trip down to England with a friend,a whole week down there away from parents would be great! :teehee:

What, I love chili. xD Ooh, that sounds like it would be really fun! I'd love the chance to go to England.

oh good :3 I'm fine' date=' just at my grandmother's house and making some chili :mf_rosetinted: xD I know I should. :aah: But I'm dead set on saving my money for a few more years. :teehee::naughty:

ooh, yay! :das: :das: I think it would be pretty cool if she were here :teehee:

No, I don't think I can. It's just not working anymore, I've had it for way too long. Maybe I'll get a new one for Christmas or something. :wink2:

Really? I wanna see :mikacool:

And she has a twin sister :das:Actually it would, but it would be embarrassing if she would find me freak out over her email :aah:

Ah too bad :huh:

It's way too short. She said shoulder, and it's definitely not shoulder :sneaky:

Nowhere, just saying you shouldn't drive and be nervous :mf_rosetinted:

What' date=' I love chili. xD Ooh, that sounds like it would be really fun! I'd love the chance to go to England.[/quote']

Aha I don't,can't even stand the smell of it:aah: Well it will be even more fun cos I'll be staying with my boyfriend (maybe,if his mums says it's okay:teehee: ) But it will be a pretty full house :aah: Cos there would be me,my friend,him,his best friend lives with him,his mum,her boyfriend and then his sister

I'm sure there is room for me and my friend though :mf_rosetinted:

Nowhere, just saying you shouldn't drive and be nervous :mf_rosetinted:

But you tend to be nervous if it is a driving test:teehee: or if you are driving in weather conditions i.e. snow,for the first time :mf_rosetinted:

Aha I don't,can't even stand the smell of it:aah: Well it will be even more fun cos I'll be staying with my boyfriend (maybe,if his mums says it's okay:teehee: ) But it will be a pretty full house :aah: Cos there would be me,my friend,him,his best friend lives with him,his mum,her boyfriend and then his sister

But you tend to be nervous if it is a driving test:teehee: or if you are driving in weather conditions i.e. snow,for the first time :mf_rosetinted:

Well ot just whenever you drive and there's one more car on the road :mf_rosetinted:

And she has a twin sister :das:Actually it would, but it would be embarrassing if she would find me freak out over her email :aah:

Ah too bad :huh:

It's way too short. She said shoulder, and it's definitely not shoulder :sneaky:

Woah OwO I've always thought twins are really cool. :naughty:Ehehehe you'd deal with it. xD there's lots of things more embarassing than that. :naughty:

Well maybe she meant it would be shoulder length when it was wet. :mf_rosetinted: xDD

Really? :blink: There's not much foods i don't like. :mikacool: xD Wow, that's already a whole bunch of people to live in one place :roftl: I don't know how y'all will all be able to fit. :naughty:

Woah OwO I've always thought twins are really cool. :naughty:Ehehehe you'd deal with it. xD there's lots of things more embarassing than that. :naughty:

Well maybe she meant it would be shoulder length when it was wet. :mf_rosetinted: xDD

So do I' date=' but I didn't write that to her because I didn't want to her to think I'm a freak. Which I maybe am, but as long as I can keep the good girl illusion up, the better :aah:I know, but I have forgotten those moments :mf_rosetinted: xD

Maybe but I can tell you: It's not shoulder length when it's wet. It's chin length :mf_rosetinted:

Really? :blink: There's not much foods i don't like. :mikacool: xD Wow' date=' that's already a whole bunch of people to live in one place :roftl: I don't know how y'all will all be able to fit. :naughty:[/quote']

Yes,aha :aah: Ha I know but yeah him and Alex (his friend) share a room..I no doubt will share with them...:mf_rosetinted: My friend said that he would sleep on the sofa which it could end up being the case,cos obviously I can sleep with Clint:teehee: