• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doh::aah:

will take better quality pic tomorrow :naughty:

Can you stop be so good at drawing :sneaky2: xD It's really nice and it do look like her! :teehee:

yes,but Grace does it to me all the time:mf_rosetinted:

Haha, I stopped because you said the joke was old :aah:

:lmfao:

Go and dance in the rain!!! :excite: It's snowing here. :mf_rosetinted:

Lucky you! Rumour has it that it's gonna snow here tomorrow. Maybe I'll dance in the snow tomorrow. Last time I tried to eat it and my brother told me not to as less would settle, so maybe I'll have to dance instead.

I've done 4 main things today. One success (flapjack thingys), one failure (making a WAG badge) and 2 incomplete things (Maths past paper and a snake paper cut for Chinese New Year). Exciting life! I just want snow now! How much has settled where you are?

Lucky you! Rumour has it that it's gonna snow here tomorrow. Maybe I'll dance in the snow tomorrow. Last time I tried to eat it and my brother told me not to as less would settle, so maybe I'll have to dance instead.

I've done 4 main things today. One success (flapjack thingys), one failure (making a WAG badge) and 2 incomplete things (Maths past paper and a snake paper cut for Chinese New Year). Exciting life! I just want snow now! How much has settled where you are?

Give up on the maths past paper if I were you,its boring:aah::mf_rosetinted: