I'll spare you, just say that the best years are ahead of me, even if they're currently off to a rather Francis Ford Crapola start!

well let's hope for that, and a great 50th birthday!

I knew it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yeah' date=' I guess that's the catch. No one expects you to know anything, but it's still weird to think that I know stuff now that I just didn't then. I think I'm less of a jerk now, so that's good. :naughty: Hmm, liars. :naughty:

Of course you do! How old will you be? :teehee:[/quote']

:mf_rosetinted:

wait another three years and then start to look back at what you did and how you acted when tou were 13-15. Let's us just say that those year never happened :mf_rosetinted: True, but they are liars :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my avi is my face now which means that you are all required bY LAW to tell me im cute

you're so cute I wanna die :aah:no but seriously you are! love your hair' date=' wanna change with me :aah:[/color']

well let's hope for that, and a great 50th birthday!

:mf_rosetinted:

wait another three years and then start to look back at what you did and how you acted when tou were 13-15. Let's us just say that those year never happened :mf_rosetinted: True, but they are liars :aah:

Oh no, I'm not looking forward to that. I'll probably eventually think that how I am now is horribly embarrassing. I am not prepared for this. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

you're so cute I wanna die :aah:no but seriously you are! love your hair, wanna change with me :aah:

yeA EXCEPT SO ARE YOU. yes I'll trade, my hair is so frizzy all the time :aah: take it :aah:

Oh no' date=' I'm not looking forward to that. I'll probably eventually think that how I am now is horribly embarrassing. I am not prepared for this. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

yeA EXCEPT SO ARE YOU. yes I'll trade, my hair is so frizzy all the time :aah: take it :aah:

I just want to go back in time and scream at myself for being so stupid and stubborn. ahh :aah:

we're cute togetha :Dmohahah you have no idea what you're trading it for :naughty:

I just want to go back in time and scream at myself for being so stupid and stubborn. ahh :aah:

we're cute togetha :Dmohahah you have no idea what you're trading it for :naughty:

Basically the same here... I think everyone dislikes what they used to be like :aah: every day I wake up happy that I'm not such a goober :aah:

Yeah, I ship us. :mf_rosetinted:It couldnt' be as bad as mine. there's no way. I promise you that. :thumb_yello:

Basically the same here... I think everyone dislikes what they used to be like :aah: every day I wake up happy that I'm not such a goober :aah:

Yeah' date=' I ship us. :mf_rosetinted:It couldnt' be as bad as mine. there's no way. I promise you that. :thumb_yello:

agree, except the ones who really should dislike whod they were :aah:

otp :mf_rosetinted:don't be so sure. mine is quite nice now in the summer except when it rains, and that a lot of my hair falls of. but as soon as you start to wear a jacket or anything on top of your shoulders and head it's going downwards :aah:

agree, except the ones who really should dislike whod they were :aah:

otp :mf_rosetinted:don't be so sure. mine is quite nice now in the summer except when it rains, and that a lot of my hair falls of. but as soon as you start to wear a jacket or anything on top of your shoulders and head it's going downwards :aah:

Yeah, pretty much :aah::aah:

Hace? Granna? :mf_rosetinted:Falls off??? :shocked: maybe I'll pass on that. :aah:

it's been lovely to spend an evening here again for the first time in ages, but mow I need to sleep. goodninght everyone :hug: and I'll see you tomorrow! you'll be here or... :mf_rosetinted:

Goodnight :hug: I'll definitely be here tomorrow :teehee:

I'm still here =3

Hola hola guys :3 I miss you lil' bunch!

I came back from vacation, but still cannot stick too long on the net... But I love you all :huglove:

Btw Emma, I love your sigpic :wub2: Brendon :wub2:

Good morning. It's 5am and I'm awake. Why am I awake?!?! :shocked: School doesn't start till Thursday! Go back to sleep, Annu. NOW! :shocked:

Nah, why would I even bother... :mf_rosetinted:

Hi there guys! I thought after Hanna left it'd be dead here, but apparently not! :das: Also, Annu, my school doesn't start for another month :mf_rosetinted:

Shut up, Grace. :mf_rosetinted: my vacation started on May, so..... :naughty:

Okay, I'll shut up. :mf_rosetinted: Ha! That's so weird. I can't imagine getting out of school that early. I'd like it though, when it comes up to the end of the year I just want it to end :mf_rosetinted:

My PM box is almost full' date=' but I don't wanna delete any of the messages. :aah:[/quote']

Same... :aah:

Okay' date=' I'll shut up. :mf_rosetinted: Ha! That's so weird. I can't imagine getting out of school that early. I'd like it though, when it comes up to the end of the year I just want it to end :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

:mf_rosetinted: I've always gotten out of school that early so I can't imagine it other way :aah:

Anyways, what's up? :das:

Same... :aah:

:mf_rosetinted: I've always gotten out of school that early so I can't imagine it other way :aah:

Anyways, what's up? :das:

Eh, not much. I'm just sitting around listening to music actually. :naughty: I am not very productive during the summer. :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted: you lazy butt. :naughty: I need to go to my high school this morning to talk about that triple degree and I'm terrified :shocked:

Lazy 4 life. :mikacool: Awww, that's a bummer. :huh: Advice: take hella deep breaths and drink water to control your nerves. Also listen to calming rain noises or like animal noises or something :naughty:

Lazy 4 life. :mikacool: Awww' date=' that's a bummer. :huh: Advice: take hella deep breaths and drink water to control your nerves. Also listen to calming rain noises or like animal noises or something :naughty:[/quote']

Lazy assbutts 4 life :mf_rosetinted::aah: Nah, I'll just panic and scream. :aah: Maybe I'll play some Kingdom Hearts before I need to go :das:

Lazy assbutts 4 life :mf_rosetinted::aah: Nah, I'll just panic and scream. :aah: Maybe I'll play some Kingdom Hearts before I need to go :das:

Whenever people say assbutt, I just think of a butt with a butt. That's it, that's all. :aah::aah: Yasss do the Kingdom Hearts thing I think that's the best option