• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your result was way better than mine. :aah: chinease, finnish and italian, how? :blink:

i'll try but my memory is bad :aah:

True, but still 11 and 12 were good ages :aah:

I don't know, maybe your grammar is just weird. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Don't worry, I'll remember it. Whether I want to or not. :naughty:

They were. Simpler times, man, simpler times. But I was so ignorant back then. I literally knew nothing.

You should try adding her again. It could have been just a mistake' date=' sometimes Facebook screws up. :thumb_yello:

I can't do it at the moment, because I don't actually have internet access at my house at the moment (I'm at my grandmother's). but I will when I can![/quote']

Hm no i tried before but never accepted so i cancelled request :huh:

no one love me to join :tears:

I don't know' date=' maybe your grammar is just weird. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Don't worry, I'll remember it. Whether I want to or not. :naughty:

They were. Simpler times, man, simpler times. But I was so ignorant back then. I literally knew nothing.[/quote']

my grammar is exquisite, inpeccable amazing etc etc :mf_rosetinted:

good :naughty:

i knew a lot and what I didn't knew I acted like a knew, even if I was completely wrong :aah:

Don't let that ruin your mood. I'm not letting the fact I'm 50 in another seven weeks ruin mine!

but 50 is a golden age :aah: 20 is supposed to be the best years of your life but it's mostly confusing :aah:

Hi Hanna, it's nice to meet you! :naughty:

nice to meet you :naughty:

but 50 is a golden age :aah: 20 is supposed to be the best years of your life but it's mostly confusing :aah:

So says society. I say my first fifty years were pretty crap, the second fifty are gonna kick butt.

At 20, I was a young mother after spending two years recuperating from a car accident. And everything has been crazy in the years since!

I should thank you for not asking me to get on mine. One is currently out of commission.

Oh, it's no big deal, really darling. Tis the least I could do. *curtsies* :naughty::teehee:

Hm no i tried before but never accepted so i cancelled request :huh:

no one love me to join :tears:

oh, that sucks :huh: shhhh, I love you bby :huglove:

my grammar is exquisite, inpeccable amazing etc etc :mf_rosetinted:

good :naughty:

i knew a lot and what I didn't knew I acted like a knew, even if I was completely wrong :aah:

nice to meet you :naughty:

Well, from what I can tell, sure. :3 but you could live a secret double life of horrible grammar or something. :aah:

Well, I was the same. But what I mean is I didn't know that much about life and about other people if that makes sense. I was kind of socially awkward. I still am :mf_rosetinted:

So says society. I say my first fifty years were pretty crap, the second fifty are gonna kick butt.

At 20, I was a young mother after spending two years recuperating from a car accident. And everything has been crazy in the years since!

half reassuring half not, bu that sounds like a killer plan. :naughty:

Oh, that seems like some horrible and turbulent years :huh:

Oh' date=' it's no big deal, really darling. Tis the least I could do. *curtsies* :naughty::teehee:

Well, from what I can tell, sure. :3 but you could live a secret double life of horrible grammar or something. :aah:

Well, I was the same. But what I mean is I didn't know that much about life and about other people if that makes sense. I was kind of socially awkward. I still am :mf_rosetinted:

:pinkbow: I neither confirmer nor deny anything :mf_rosetinted:

It does, but still you were 11 no one expected you to know anything about people and life in general, but looking back on those years sure some things would have been easier if you had more knowledge about the world. But that's life I guess :aah: who isn't? :naughty:

Oh' date=' it's no big deal, really darling. Tis the least I could do. *curtsies* :naughty::teehee:

[/quote']

:mf_rosetinted:

It's my birthday next thursday btw :mf_rosetinted: Do i get any love for that when it comes ?

Emma giggles because she already knows me.

I already know you and I used to be among this lot before they all left me :fisch:

I'll spare you, just say that the best years are ahead of me, even if they're currently off to a rather Francis Ford Crapola start!

You will from me, girlie!

shame I won't actually be around :aah: (id imagine you've seen the post on the oldlings thread) but yes i am not taking my laptop when away,and i would log on with my boyfriends computer but actually can't remember my password :aah: am just lucky that when i cleared my cookies the autofill data was still there

I could however be on my phone,would just have to bear wiith me :aah:

:pinkbow: I neither confirmer nor deny anything :mf_rosetinted:

It does, but still you were 11 no one expected you to know anything about people and life in general, but looking back on those years sure some things would have been easier if you had more knowledge about the world. But that's life I guess :aah: who isn't? :naughty:

I knew it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yeah, I guess that's the catch. No one expects you to know anything, but it's still weird to think that I know stuff now that I just didn't then. I think I'm less of a jerk now, so that's good. :naughty: Hmm, liars. :naughty:

:mf_rosetinted:

It's my birthday next thursday btw :mf_rosetinted: Do i get any love for that when it comes ?

I already know you and I used to be among this lot before they all left me :fisch:

Of course you do! How old will you be? :teehee:

I'm off, my dears. (This is normal.)

Got to go feed myself at my oldest daughter's soon, and I'm having to make a few hobbly stops on the way. I'd say "be good" but have always found the definition to be rather subjective...

I knew it. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yeah' date=' I guess that's the catch. No one expects you to know anything, but it's still weird to think that I know stuff now that I just didn't then. I think I'm less of a jerk now, so that's good. :naughty: Hmm, liars. :naughty:

Of course you do! How old will you be? :teehee:[/quote']

19 :mf_rosetinted:

So you will get it when you return. It isn't going anywhere!

hurrah :teehee:

I'm off, my dears. (This is normal.)

Got to go feed myself at my oldest daughter's soon, and I'm having to make a few hobbly stops on the way. I'd say "be good" but have always found the definition to be rather subjective...

:bye: