• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...
wow...I have never seen these videos before...wonderful... :shocked:

Marta, I hope you went to this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3897858#post3897858

to see all the photos and videos and read the reports. It was an unforgettable show. :wub2::swoon:

It was less than a year ago...there's still hope :naughty:

Oh yes, there's always hope. Or no... I believe the line was: There's always a next time. :wink2:

I'll never ever forget this performance although i wasn't there :blush-anim-cl:

:blush-anim-cl: As long as I live, this is the US gig that I really envy ( in the most positive way ) all the MFCers being there - and of course all others as well, but they will never know it...:wink2:

Love,love

me

This gig has spoiled me for all others. Even a private gig would never be this good because Mika needs a proper audience to perform like this. I actually felt a bit resentful of going to the Brooklyn gig afterwards because even though it was also phenomenal it took just little bit of the magic away from the DC gig. (Because my memory is not great and things start to get fuzzy if I see too many shows in a short time.)

I am certain it will always be the best gig I've had the fortune to witness. :wub2:

This gig has spoiled me for all others. Even a private gig would never be this good because Mika needs a proper audience to perform like this. I actually felt a bit resentful of going to the Brooklyn gig afterwards because even though it was also phenomenal it took just little bit of the magic away from the DC gig. (Because my memory is not great and things start to get fuzzy if I see too many shows in a short time.)

I am certain it will always be the best gig I've had the fortune to witness. :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: Lucky lady - keep this beautiful memory in your heart forever ...:wub2:

Love,love

me