MIKA @ Hard Rock Cafe LAS VEGAS, NV - 29 March 2013

dcdeb

Mika will perform at the Hard Rock Cafe in LAS VEGAS, NV -- March 29, 2013.

7_highres.jpeg

Tickets on sale 2/20 at 10 am Pacific HERE.

$29.50

Friday, Mar 29, 2013 8:00 PM Pacific

Hard Rock Cafe on the Strip, Las Vegas, NV

3771 Las Vegas Blvd South (Across from Monte Carlo)

18 years and over

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Vegas! Great news you are coming too :thumb_yello:

Lucky you!! :blush-anim-cl: Never been there - but I have a big poster of the city - on my office wall - funny how the planes can land close to the strip ...

Love,love

me

This is another one which I really wish I could go to. I have relatives in Vegas so I was really hoping to be able to attend - but the flights are just too expensive.

Have a great time eveyone - I am sure this one will be really special. :thumb_yello:

I haven't been to Vegas since my 21st birthday! Im only 22 but it still seems like forever ago! :aah:

I'm officially all booked for this show! woo!:cheers:

That's great for you! :yay:

Would you believe I have never been to Las Vegas? I keep thinking that I really ought to go there, but it never seems to happen... And I guess it won't for this show, either. That's right before Easter, no way I can sneak off for that. :sad:

Hope you all have a fantastic time!

What am I saying? :doh:

It's MIKA, of COURSE you will! :naughty:

I haven't been to Vegas since my 21st birthday! Im only 22 but it still seems like forever ago! :aah:

I'm officially all booked for this show! woo!:cheers:

I don't think I've been to Vegas since I was 21 either but that was 23 years ago it really was forever ago :naughty:

It's such a cheap package for me to come from Toronto but it's just not going to work out this time. Have fun!!

That's great for you! :yay:

Would you believe I have never been to Las Vegas? I keep thinking that I really ought to go there, but it never seems to happen... And I guess it won't for this show, either. That's right before Easter, no way I can sneak off for that. :sad:

Hope you all have a fantastic time!

What am I saying? :doh:

It's MIKA, of COURSE you will! :naughty:

I forgot about Easter. :doh: I havent even gotten the days off work yet. :aah: I work in a bakery and it is SUPER hard to get a Saturday off, let alone the Friday and Saturday before Easter!!!! But whatevz. :pinkbow: Its my spring break and I already bought some sequin pants....so i'm going no matter what! :mf_rosetinted:

I don't think I've been to Vegas since I was 21 either but that was 23 years ago it really was forever ago :naughty:

It's such a cheap package for me to come from Toronto but it's just not going to work out this time. Have fun!!

Yea I was surprised with how cheap packages were for us staying on the strip. I convinced my brother to go, and now his boyfriend is coming. So we are all sharing a hotel room which makes it a lot cheaper for each of us....even if it it makes it awkward. :naughty::teehee:

I forgot about Easter. :doh: I havent even gotten the days off work yet. :aah: I work in a bakery and it is SUPER hard to get a Saturday off, let alone the Friday and Saturday before Easter!!!! But whatevz. :pinkbow: Its my spring break and I already bought some sequin pants....so i'm going no matter what! :mf_rosetinted:

There are some things that are just THAT important! Good for you!

I was looking at the venue page, and I think this gig is going to be amazing -- and especially intimate! It says if they leave the tables in it will seat 250, if they take them out capacity is still only 400. I think the smallest show I've seen Mika at was Le Poisson Rouge, which I think was around 700, and I thought THAT was amazing. You are going to be up close and personal for this one, I bet! :mikalove:

Would you believe I never wanted to go to Vegas................and have been there three times so far. :naughty:

Being totally anti gambling I really never wanted to go - but have ended up there - and am now strangely drawn to the blooming place.:doh:

I would LOVE to see Mika there......but as you say Deb...Easter weekend isnt exactly convinient.

I will be desperate to read the reports though. :thumb_yello:

Generally I have no interest in going back to Vegas but it seems like a fantastic place to go for a gig, especially if there were a big group of fans. The whole city is sort of designed for that and the Hard Rock is already part of MFC legend isn't it? It would be a way to fulfill the dream of him turning up at one of our parties. :naughty:

Generally I have no interest in going back to Vegas but it seems like a fantastic place to go for a gig, especially if there were a big group of fans. The whole city is sort of designed for that and the Hard Rock is already part of MFC legend isn't it? It would be a way to fulfill the dream of him turning up at one of our parties. :naughty:

:naughty: I like your thinking! :thumb_yello::wink2:

oo this sounds interesting! i've missed this bit of legend..expand pretty pleaseee :das:

oo this sounds interesting! i've missed this bit of legend..expand pretty pleaseee :das:

in 2008, we had an MFC get together at the Hard Rock Cafe in London

Mika surprised everyone by calling in & ordering champagne for everyone

Yes at first it was just a round but then he kept calling in to order more champagne. And I think he was a bit nosy and wanted to know what was going on. :teehee:

The staff was really impressed that he would do that for his fans.

Yes at first it was just a round but then he kept calling in to order more champagne. And I think he was a bit nosy and wanted to know what was going on. :teehee:

Mika? nosy? you don't say! :teehee:

Aaah right!! I've heard of the famous champagne incident but didn't know it was at a hard rock :naughty:

Pfft next time if he wants to know what's happening he'll just have to pop by in person :shun::aah:

Pfft next time if he wants to know what's happening he'll just have to pop by in person :shun::aah:

I think he had to fly to LA early the next morning. He was in the middle of recording TBWKTM. He couldn't have kept up with us anyway. :mf_rosetinted:

I remember I read about this, and thought it was extremely nice of him, must have been a very special night for you lucky fans together :blush-anim-cl:

I also loved the story about MIKA inviting people to show up at a London pub for celebrating, whilst he was the host and paid it all :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me