MIKA @ Foire Aux Vins Festival in Colmar, FRANCE - 11 August 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thank you!

So it means that if I buy a ticket now, no matter how long before the show I come, I will be far away from the stage... :aah:

You may try to ask for an extra ticket with express pass like I did :) Or you should run fast! Goog luck anyway!!!

• 3 weeks later...

today in one month! :woot_jump::biggrin2:

thought i'd take this as a chance to bump this post of mine from a while ago: :teehee:

btw, something different altogether. it's quite an obvious idea, but since no one has posted it yet: i thought we should do something for LYWID at this gig. he'll probably even be expecting it, at a wine fair! :lmfao: i was thinking something like wine bottles and champagne glasses - of course not real ones, since glass is not allowed at gigs. but for example, lara may had those inflatable champagne bottles at the gigs last year, some of those would be nice: http://www.amazon.co.uk/PartyExplosion-X99114-HNB-Fltb-S-A-Inflatable-Champagne-Bottle/dp/B000WNMN3W ... maybe a few bottles and glasses made out of cardboard... AND if we decide to do this, i could bring about 100-120 plastic champagne glasses which i've ordered for my wedding - i'd just wash them after the wedding and we could fill them with coloured paper/fabric/cotton wool or i paint them in a way that it looks like they're filled with wine or champagne. it's nothing that big, everyone could just bring a few things, but i guess it'd make mika smile. :naughty: what do you think? :wink2:

i have about 80 - 100 plastic champagne glasses that i'll bring (these: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51vVJkIaBvL._SL1200_.jpg). dunno yet if i'll have time for anything else, like making them look like they're filled. but probably he wouldn't even notice this detail from the stage. :rolls_eyes: anyway, if any of you has some spare time and wants to make some cardboard champagne bottles, feel free. :biggrin2:

Edited by mellody

• 2 weeks later...
So, who hasn't got an express ticket, like me?

And when will you arrive at the venue?

Me! :tears:

I'll arrive at Colmar on Saturday evening, I don't know yet at what time I will go to the venue on Sunday... I have to decide if I want to wait many hours, knowing that I will anyway not be in the front (300 people before us :aah:)...

Me! :tears:

I'll arrive at Colmar on Saturday evening, I don't know yet at what time I will go to the venue on Sunday... I have to decide if I want to wait many hours, knowing that I will anyway not be in the front (300 people before us :aah:)...

Well, maybe it's not that bad :itsok:

cause, if there are 300 people - 50 people one row, you can be in 7th row, and that's not soooo bad, is it? :wink2:

Maybe we can meet and have a good time though?

Well, maybe it's not that bad :itsok:

cause, if there are 300 people - 50 people one row, you can be in 7th row, and that's not soooo bad, is it? :wink2:

Maybe we can meet and have a good time though?

Yes, that would be great!

I think there is no need to come before 3 PM, what do you think? (all the harcore fans except both of us must have express pass :mf_rosetinted:)

Yes, that would be great!

I think there is no need to come before 3 PM, what do you think? (all the harcore fans except both of us must have express pass :mf_rosetinted:)

:sad:

I think so...but I couldn't buy tickets earlier, as I didn't know if I could work out this trip for me :dunno:

well, if I've got the choise: no Mika the whole year, or Mika from behind, well, I think I had to choose the second one :teehee:

Think of it in a more positive way. You will be able to have proper food, you can pee whenever you want to, do not have to fight for a spot!

I'm happy I don't have an express pass:naughty:

Think of it in a more positive way. You will be able to have proper food, you can pee whenever you want to, do not have to fight for a spot!

I'm happy I don't have an express pass:naughty:

You're right Ingie! :thumb_yello:

Toilets are always a big problem when you wait from the morning :mf_rosetinted:

If I remember right, you came quite late at Les Ardentes and managed to come very close to the stage, maybe we should follow you :teehee:

(or am I mixing with someone else? don't know anymore :aah:)

Cassilda, Mika from far away is still Mika :wub2: we will enjoy the gig no matter where we are, I promise you :huglove:

Hasi, i don't know, but the show starts at 8PM.

And have you seen that there are 3 entrances to the "theatre de plein air" (venue)? 1 for express, 2 for normal... Why so complicated... :sneaky2:

You're right Ingie! :thumb_yello:

Toilets are always a big problem when you wait from the morning :mf_rosetinted:

If I remember right, you came quite late at Les Ardentes and managed to come very close to the stage, maybe we should follow you :teehee:

(or am I mixing with someone else? don't know anymore :aah:)

Cassilda, Mika from far away is still Mika :wub2: we will enjoy the gig no matter where we are, I promise you :huglove:

Hasi, i don't know, but the show starts at 8PM.

And have you seen that there are 3 entrances to the "theatre de plein air" (venue)? 1 for express, 2 for normal... Why so complicated... :sneaky2:

That was me yes, we arrived at 19.30 and got front row. But I'm afraid I won't be of much use this time :naughty:

Usually multiple entrances = drama.

I've got express pass ticket... What time should I come to the venue? 8 a.m.? :aah: I need an advice! I don't have festivals experience :doh:

---

Oh, and I need a company :blush-anim-cl: I'm arriving in Colmar on the 9th in the evening and I'm not sure I know how to get to the venue :doh:

Edited by Mousetrap

I've got express pass ticket... What time should I come to the venue? 8 a.m.? :aah: I need an advice! I don't have festivals experience :doh:

---

Oh, and I need a company :blush-anim-cl: I'm arriving in Colmar on the 9th in the evening and I'm not sure I know how to get to the venue :doh:

it´s not a festival like other festivals. It´s called a festival because there are playing different acts on different days. This day there will be a support act before Mika and him. Last time he was playing there we started to queue early and good old John was there to let us in earlier but we all know he isn´t there anymore. We can use the toilettes from the wine fair. The doors to the fair opened around 10.00 am in the morning last time.

---

We'll arrive in Colmar on 9th also in the evening.

And I wanted to make a proper sightseeing tour in saturday :teehee:, as I really like this city from the pictures I've seen...

Maybe we can meet on saturday in the morning? If you don't mind that my mom and my aunt are with me? :teehee:

it´s not a festival like other festivals. It´s called a festival because there are playing different acts on different days. This day there will be a support act before Mika and him. Last time he was playing there we started to queue early and good old John was there to let us in earlier but we all know he isn´t there anymore. We can use the toilettes from the wine fair. The doors to the fair opened around 10.00 am in the morning last time.

Thank you! I suppose I'll be there by 10.00 am or earlier :aah:

And I wanted to make a proper sightseeing tour in saturday :teehee:, as I really like this city from the pictures I've seen...

Maybe we can meet on saturday in the morning? If you don't mind that my mom and my aunt are with me? :teehee:

It would be nice to meet you and I don't afraid of your mother and aunt :) I'll PM you or write a message on twitter to discuss the details after work!

we'll only arrive on the 10th ("we" being mariposa, my husband and me), but especially if the weather is still hot we want to get there early, so we won't get in the biggest heat. if any of you wants to meet up on the 10th for some sightseeing or a drink in the evening, let me know. :original: our hotel is between the airport and the trade fair area, guess about 10 minutes from the venue, but we're also planning to drive into the town centre for some sightseeing.

we'll only arrive on the 10th ("we" being mariposa, my husband and me), but especially if the weather is still hot we want to get there early, so we won't get in the biggest heat. if any of you wants to meet up on the 10th for some sightseeing or a drink in the evening, let me know. :original: our hotel is between the airport and the trade fair area, guess about 10 minutes from the venue, but we're also planning to drive into the town centre for some sightseeing.

I'd like to meet all MFCers :aah: I'm really shy, not talkative and my English is not that good (just to let all of you know) :doh: My hotel is in the city centre (Boulevard du Champs de Mars) and I suppose I'll have mobile internet there too :crossed: I can send my phone number just in case to everyone who interested cos I can be absolutely sure only about my cell phone connection and sms-messages :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, and I saw that tiibet has an extra ticket with expres pass :fisch:

I'd like to meet all MFCers :aah: I'm really shy, not talkative and my English is not that good (just to let all of you know) :doh: My hotel is in the city centre (Boulevard du Champs de Mars) and I suppose I'll have mobile internet there too :crossed: I can send my phone number just in case to everyone who interested cos I can be absolutely sure only about my cell phone connection and sms-messages :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, and I saw that tiibet has an extra ticket with expres pass :fisch:

So you could change your ticket?

I am shy and not really talkactive also :teehee: but we should meet anyway

So you could change your ticket?

I am shy and not really talkactive also :teehee: but we should meet anyway

I already have express pass ticket :) We should meet for sure :aah: I'll PM you my cell phone number and I'm opened to any offers!