Farewell, My Loves. Xx

Micah

Well, here is my final farewells.

While I have greatly enjoyed my time here at MFC, I feel like I need to say good bye to the social part. While it was fun for a while, I feel as if it has given me loads of unwanted stress. From this point on, my life will focus on making sure my daughter has the best life possible, my health, and finishing school on time. I had a very wonderful time with you guys over the past year, and I hope those who wish to keep in contact do! I can still be reached at my e-mail, Twitter, and Tumblr! Feel free to write me there, but my time here as an avid chatter here is over. Thank you to everyone who made such a positive impact on such a rough time in my life! Kisses to all, and I will try to check in sometime in the future, but until then!:huglove:

E-Mail: thecatsandwich@gmail.com

Twitter: UrbanizedChild

Tumblr: l-o-v-e-l-o-v-e-m-e.tumblr.com

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, here is my final farewells.

While I have greatly enjoyed my time here at MFC, I feel like I need to say good bye to the social part. While it was fun for a while, I feel as if it has given me loads of unwanted stress. From this point on, my life will focus on making sure my daughter has the best life possible, my health, and finishing school on time. I had a very wonderful time with you guys over the past year, and I hope those who wish to keep in contact do! I can still be reached at my e-mail, Twitter, and Tumblr! Feel free to write me there, but my time here as an avid chatter here is over. Thank you to everyone who made such a positive impact on such a rough time in my life! Kisses to all, and I will try to check in sometime in the future, but until then!:huglove:

E-Mail: thecatsandwich@gmail.com

Twitter: UrbanizedChild

Tumblr: l-o-v-e-l-o-v-e-m-e.tumblr.com

Goodbye :overreact::tears: