Interview for Caprice Montana gig - March 2013

Sabine64

my problem is I only can use google translation for articles like that from French to German and those translation don´t make much sense. Translations from French to English are much better but it doesn´t work here.

Sabine, it's possible without problems: If you go to http://translate.google.de, you can choose the languages you want above the input window. Then you just need to paste the link of the site in the input window and you get an translation from French to English.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sabine, it's possible without problems: If you go to http://translate.google.de, you can choose the languages you want above the input window. Then you just need to paste the link of the site in the input window and you get an translation from French to English.

Thank you very much :huglove:. I never thought it would work that way. So I can read it.

Christine, you don´t need to give me a translation :huglove:

So basically what you're saying is that just because you disapprove of him smoking, that he has to go out of his way to make sure he won't ever smoke in your presence, just because he's your favourite singer?

I don't get that. I don't smoke and I strongly dislike smoking but that doesn't mean I'm going to tell anyone not to smoke because I don't like it. It's their body, not mine. And I don't feel I have any "right" to tell anyone off for a bad habit, unless I was in a relationship with that person and even then I'm quite tolerant. My last boyfriend was a smoker and I just kicked him outside everytime he wanted to smoke and made him eat a chewing gum. No problem.

no, all i'm saying is that i don't like it. i'm not telling him to stop, since of course i know that he won't just because i say so. :bleh: i do, however, think i have the right to voice my opinion (as long as i do it in a polite way, which i always try). and let's say, i met a stranger at a party who turned out to be a singer, and they told me that they smoked. my first question would be how that goes together and whether they're not afraid of damaging their voice by that. :wink2:

Coming from a family of at one time or another one of them smoked (I was the only one who never has) it doesn't bother me if he does or not. As long as I don't get smoke blown in my face, which I hate, people smoking around me has never really annoyed me.

I'm sure he's not addicted, my eldest sister occasionally smokes, about 1 or 2 cigarettes a year, so you can do it without it being a habit.

And as far as his voice goes, well the likes of Dean Martin and Frank Sinatra smoked for years and it didn't affect their voices much, so I'm sure Mikas few cigarillos aren't going to hurt his voice too much. Although I would hope he doesn't get addicted to them, I wouldn't like to see him get ill from associated illnesses from smoking. That would upset me.