Hey!

KitiKat

So hey there, I am Ecem-from Turkey. I'm sixteen and a high school student. As you see, I'm not a new fan actually, I've just begun to use my account :naughty:

How I got to know Mika's music: that's an interesting story I guess. I had this friend, who was a massive music fan and she loved to listen to new things. Then one day, We clicked on Grace Kelly on YouTube. Everything began then.

In a week, I had both of the albums of him and waiting for his third album to come out. My friend went on discovering new tunes and bands, and I sticked with Mika.

And I'm really excited to meet all the other Mika fans!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I never thought I would be this much affected by a gig! :blink::D

This is what we call PMD (Post Mika Depression) :huglove: I have one since the first time I saw him in 2010 :huh: but here the PMD is less painful :wink2:

This is what we call PMD (Post Mika Depression) :huglove: I have one since the first time I saw him in 2010 :huh: but here the PMD is less painful :wink2:

heheheh :D Today I had this very important exam, and I just kept on dreaming of Mika and the gig last Sunday, instead of focusing on the test! :naughty:

heheheh :D Today I had this very important exam, and I just kept on dreaming of Mika and the gig last Sunday, instead of focusing on the test! :naughty:

:doh: but completely understandable :naughty: once he catches you you can not leave him :wub2: Mika is a drug like chocolate, like cigarette, Mika is a addiction and he's our Nicorette, we are feeling sick and we've got to medicate ourselves...going to his gigs :wub2:

Edited by Mikasister

:doh: but completely understandable :naughty: once he catches you you can not leave him :wub2: Mika is a drug like chocolate, like cigarette, Mika is a addiction and he's our Nicorette, we are feeling sick and we've got to medicate ourselfs...going to his gigs :wub2:

You're absolutely right! Mika catches everyone who listens to him, and after seeing him live, it becomes an obsession! :naughty:

You're absolutely right! Mika catches everyone who listens to him, and after seeing him live, it becomes an obsession! :naughty:

Well, one gig is never enough :wink2:

Welcome to the MFC