The Walking Dead .

ängi

Well.. As I was just looking around the fanclub.. I saw that there's a thread for Doctor Who. :original: Then I was thinkin.. Why not to make a thread for The Walking Dead aswell.. :original:

The third season just ended but.. :wink2: We can still talk about it and discuss :wink2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEc7F-zDIwJg1ZVgWFWxIrYUNotx4fGENxHFy28ndMKShWKp9Xwg

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. As I was just looking around the fanclub.. I saw that there's a thread for Doctor Who. :original: Then I was thinkin.. Why not to make a thread for The Walking Dead aswell.. :original:

The third season just ended but.. :wink2: We can still talk about it and discuss :wink2:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEc7F-zDIwJg1ZVgWFWxIrYUNotx4fGENxHFy28ndMKShWKp9Xwg

Awww my fave show gets its own thread! :wub2:

Did you see the finale yet angi? It was filled with unexpected Shiz! I teared up again though not like last week's snot fest :aah:

Awww my fave show gets its own thread! :wub2:

Did you see the finale yet angi? It was filled with unexpected Shiz! I teared up again though not like last week's snot fest :aah:

Yees !!! :wub2:

WEll yea.. I teared up a bit too..:aah: I just finished the finale before I did this thread:wink2:

I'm so sad about Andrea =(

*cautiously creeps in* ........ *ignores the comment about Andrea* phew no spoilers! :whew:

i love this show, obvs. how'd i know you two would be here in this thread? xD all your comments in chat & tweets made me even more eager for the season 3 dvd to come out. i wanna see some unexpected shiz :clap:

*cautiously creeps in* ........ *ignores the comment about Andrea* phew no spoilers! :whew:

i love this show, obvs. how'd i know you two would be here in this thread? xD all your comments in chat & tweets made me even more eager for the season 3 dvd to come out. i wanna see some unexpected shiz :clap:

lol..:aah: SPoILER ALERT !!! :aah:

And yes.. you HAVE to see it.:wink2::aah:

Love this show so far! The second season just ended over here so I won't be following this thread. Don't want to get any spoilers. Btw, maybe it's handy to use the

spoiler tags

My favorite character is

Daryl!!:D

That is all :teehee:

Love this show so far! The second season just ended over here so I won't be following this thread. Don't want to get any spoilers. Btw, maybe it's handy to use the

spoiler tags

My favorite character is

:aah: :aah: too bad you're finished with only 2nd season. :sneaky2: but good luck with the third one. :wink2: I always watched the episodes on the net.. :wink2: Couldn't wait..:aah:

And yes..:aah: Fav character.. Pretty much him..:aah:

Maybe Merle aswell but.. but..

:tears::sad:

spoiler tags

My favorite character is

ooo cool!! didn't know we had those tags!! thank you now i can spoil away! :naughty:

yes season 3 is definitely better overall than season 2 - the action and everything else ramps up - half of season 2 was on that boring ole farm :aah:

about the finale:

did you see that massacre off everyone coming???. it's like the govenor just lost it totally! i wonder where they went off on a road trip to...:aah:

and you think carl should've shot that dude?

ooo cool!! didn't know we had those tags!! thank you now i can spoil away! :naughty:

yes season 3 is definitely better overall than season 2 - the action and everything else ramps up - half of season 2 was on that boring ole farm :aah:

about the finale:

did you see that massacre off everyone coming???. it's like the govenor just lost it totally! i wonder where they went off on a road trip to...:aah:

haha.. Those tags are good indeed.. :aah: for those who haven't seen those things yet..:aah:

well.. what can I say.. I was disappointed that ANdrea died and the governor still lives.. like.. Srsly.. And what about Carl.. He's one bitchy boy now.. And I think he shouldn't have shot that dude -.-'

haha.. Those tags are good indeed.. :aah: for those who haven't seen those things yet..:aah:

well.. what can I say.. I was disappointed that ANdrea died and the governor still lives.. like.. Srsly.. And what about Carl.. He's one bitchy boy now.. And I think he shouldn't have shot that dude -.-'

i like that the govnor's still alive - he needs to be killed nice and slow next season :aah: and i think carl was right - well sorta i can understand why he would do that - he explained to rick why, but he's still a kid..plus that guy was handing over his gun why hand over your gun if someone says to surrender? drop the damn thing! it could've been a trap!

i like that the govnor's still alive - he needs to be killed nice and slow next season :aah: and i think carl was right - well sorta i can understand why he would do that - he explained to rick why, but he's still a kid..plus that guy was handing over his gun why hand over your gun if someone says to surrender? drop the damn thing! it could've been a trap!

well, true that...:aah: Governor needs to be killed yees.. They need to torture him.. He's the reason Andrea died. and he's the reason Merle died..:tears:

aNd yes.. Good point.. but what can i say..:aah:

well, true that...:aah: Governor needs to be killed yees.. They need to torture him.. He's the reason Andrea died. and he's the reason Merle died..:tears:

aNd yes.. Good point.. but what can i say..:aah:

I love The Walking Dead! Daryl is the best!

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally seen the season 3 finale and I can post here :kachinga::naughty:

about the finale:

I did NOT see that coming! He totally lost it. I can't wait to see what happens to him on season 4.

About season 3:

I can't believe they killed T-Dog, Merle and Andrea! :tears: I'm nowhere as upset about Lori dying as I am of those three. :aah: Especially T-Dog. And Merle. And Andrea.

... And on a totally unrelated note, who ~doesn't~ love Daryl? :biggrin2:

I love The Walking Dead! Daryl is the best!

Oh yes he is =)

I've finally seen the season 3 finale and I can post here :kachinga::naughty:

I did NOT see that coming! He totally lost it. I can't wait to see what happens to him on season 4.

About season 3:

I can't believe they killed T-Dog, Merle and Andrea! :tears: I'm nowhere as upset about Lori dying as I am of those three. :aah: Especially T-Dog. And Merle. And Andrea.

... And on a totally unrelated note, who ~doesn't~ love Daryl? :biggrin2:

Finally, Eli...:aah: Well.. What can I say..

I feel the most sorry about Merle.. Like.. srlsy... I was so shocked when I saw that he turned and Daryl has to kill him.. but ohwell..

I srsly can't wait for the 4th season.:teehee:

• 6 years later...

*bumps*

Gotten into TWD lately and I'm now finishing season 9! Any other fans here? :biggrin2: 

Spoiler:

Spoiler

Offcourse Daryl is the best, no discussion. :glasses2: 

Edited by We-Are-Golden