BROOKLYN, NY USA - Music Hall Of Williamsburg Apr. 12 2013 - REPORTS / PICS / VIDEOS

guylainem123

I love these videos. This guy was filming right over me so it's very similar to the view I had. I can't believe we got such a great spot when we only got there at 6:30!

It´s so sweet how he talks to his granny, love it.

I don't know if you can get it from this clip but everyone was telling him to take his jacket off and then he laughs at the "single fashionista" who tells him to keep it on. Then they keep insisting he take it off and that's when he tells people to behave because his granny is there. :naughty:

There was a whole other bit he said about his granny choosing to come to the Brooklyn show but I guess it was a different moment.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Those vids made it so much easier for me to wake up for my last nightshift. It´s so sweet how he talks to his granny, love it.

Yes, it is :blush-anim-cl: Makes it easy to smile - and mean it -here :blush-anim-cl::thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

I love these videos. This guy was filming right over me so it's very similar to the view I had. I can't believe we got such a great spot when we only got there at 6:30!

I think I know exactly who took these videos - he was right behind us. What's funny is in some of them, you can see the very tall man who was next to me -- and you can see the top of my head doesn't even come up to his shoulder. :lol3:

So happy to see all of these, especially Make You Happy. :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...