Mika in "La Canción de San Miguel", Barcelona (Spain) - 22.04.2013

LeiRe

La Canción de San Miguel por MIKA y los Ciudadanos de un Lugar llamado Mundo.

[YOUTUBE]Nx44EL5Ygw0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

This is a wonderful instrumental. I've also heard some of the vocals on another crowd vid. This song is way better than Celebrate! Wish it was a single in UK.

De nada Laura :wink2: sabes que te localicé en el video?? :naughty:

Pues mira que me escondí adrede, eh? :aah: Has visto el vídeo fotograma a fotograma, no? :naughty:

Ah, y a ti se te ve mucho mejor... :bleh:

La Canción de San Miguel por MIKA y los Ciudadanos de un Lugar llamado Mundo.

[YOUTUBE]Nx44EL5Ygw0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Thats fantastic:wub2: Cant wait to hear the whole song!!

Who said this song`s gonna be a single? I missed that news , probably....

Isn`t it just a campaign promo song for Spain?

I think Mika mentioned at some point that this is going to be his new single.

I think Mika mentioned at some point that this is going to be his new single.

I think he did, not sure if he meant just for Spain or worldwide though... :dunno:

http://www.lasprovincias.es/20130509/gente/mika-ciudadanosdeunlugarllamadomundo-sanmiguel-cancio-201305091136.html

Mika canta la nueva canción veraniega de San Miguel

'Los ciudadanos de un lugar llamado mundo' y el cantante internacional participaron en la grabación del nuevo trabajo de la empresa cervecera en Barna.

A finales del pasado mes de abril, Mika y San Miguel se unieron para invitar a todos los ' ciudadanos de un lugar llamado mundo' a participar aportando sus voces y pasos de baile, en la creación de la nueva canción de San Miguel de este verano.

El teaser de la canción 'ciudadanos de un lugar llamado mundo' es un resumen de la grabación del evento y lanza un mensaje de unión sosteniendo que son muchas más las cosas que nos unen que las que nos separan.

http://www.abrelaboca.com/mika-cancion-verano-2013-san-miguel/

La canción de este verano será de Mika

En realidad, el tema ya lo conoces de sobra: Ciudadanos De Un Lugar Llamado Mundo. Hasta ahora, la habíamos escuchado de la boca e instrumentos de Delafé y las Flores Azules, pero el cantante libanés Mika va a ser el encargado de darle un giro y convertirla, una vez más, en la canción del verano.

La nueva versión del tema se está gestando desde el pasado mes de abril, cuando Mika y ciudadanos de varias localidades de España se reunieron para grabar el videoclip. Tanto el vocalista de Take It Easy como todos los asistentes, se unieron para dar su voz y su coreografía a la canción, que, como de costumbre, será la banda sonora del mítico spot veraniego de San Miguel.

¿Quieres saber cómo suena la canción del verano 2013? Dale al play y disfruta de este adelanto.

Thanks. OK, let`s wait and see)

Oh I hope so. I didn't know if it would be, I just wished it would be. But if he releases it in the UK, he needs to get his people to promote it over here. They haven't even had an ad for the album on TV (not that I've seen)

I love what I've heard of the song and the instrumental has been in my head ever since I've heard it! It could be huge, but needs promoting, and lots of radio-play, if it's to be a single in the UK, as people in the UK don't even know if Mika is still alive!

Oh I hope so. I didn't know if it would be, I just wished it would be. But if he releases it in the UK, he needs to get his people to promote it over here. They haven't even had an ad for the album on TV (not that I've seen)

I love what I've heard of the song and the instrumental has been in my head ever since I've heard it! It could be huge, but needs promoting, and lots of radio-play, if it's to be a single in the UK, as people in the UK don't even know if Mika is still alive!

I think in the case of Spain radio airplay is not even necessary for this particular song; they put the ad on TV a thousand times a day, for months.

I think in the case of Spain radio airplay is not even necessary for this particular song; they put the ad on TV a thousand times a day, for months.

Yeah!! Mika in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and at night. Mika everywhere and every time..that's HEAVEN smilie_girl_231.gif finally people who does not know who's Mika they will know it for sure :naughty:

Edited by Mikasister

Yeah!! Mika in the morning, in the afternoon, in the evening and at night. Mika everywhere and every time..that's HEAVEN smilie_girl_231.gif finally people who does not know who's Mika they will know it for sure :naughty:

I went to Benidorm about eighteen months ago and thought I might hear Mika being played, as he's never played in the UK now and I thought he might be pop-u-lar, in Spain. But I never heard him once although I heard many other artists' music. I thought then, he might not be well known in Spain.

He will be now though.

I went to Benidorm about eighteen months ago and thought I might hear Mika being played, as he's never played in the UK now and I thought he might be pop-u-lar, in Spain. But I never heard him once although I heard many other artists' music. I thought then, he might not be well known in Spain.

He will be now though.

Sadly Spain lacks of Mika's music. They used to play GK, Love today and Relax, then when TBWKTM was released radio stations used to play Rain, WA and BIOTG but not much as I wanted. And with TOOL was worse. I just heard Celebrate in some radios and for a short time.

When we waited for Mika in Barcelona two weeks ago for that ad beer they played, GK and Love Today...why they didn't play the new songs from TOOL? that's a poor promotion of him in Spain. I hope it will be different with that new " single" :pray:

Sadly Spain lacks of Mika's music. They used to play GK, Love today and Relax, then when TBWKTM was released radio stations used to play Rain, WA and BIOTG but not much as I wanted. And with TOOL was worse. I just heard Celebrate in some radios and for a short time.

When we waited for Mika in Barcelona two weeks ago for that ad beer they played, GK and Love Today...why they didn't play the new songs from TOOL? that's a poor promotion of him in Spain. I hope it will be different with that new " single" :pray:

I get so frustrated by his promotion in the UK too. It's nonexistant! If I was him I'd sack the lot of them. They're completely bone-idle!

Actually I don't think it is that bad - or maybe I'm just too optimistic.

It's true they don't play his songs on the radio often, but they use them a lot as background to TV shows, for instance. I heard Stardust playing in a shop the other day. And they've just included both Celebrate in this compilation of best-selling songs of 2013: http://musica.fnac.es/a862810/Varios-artistas-Superventas-2013-sin-especificar, and Relax in this radio station compilation: http://musica.fnac.es/a877653/Varios-artistas-Kiss-Fm-Alegrate-el-dia-sin-especificar.

Also, I've got the feeling he's much better known in our country now than he was back in 2007, 2008, even 2009. Guess his appearances in El Hormiguero had a lot to do with that. I remember I used to beg bars staff into playing his first DVD on giant screens, which they did, for everyone to watch, and people had no idea who the guy was even though they generally thought his performance was great. On the other hand, last November I think, I was at a party at a friend of mine's place with many persons I had never met before until that day and I was nicely surprised that when I started talking about him and playing his videos they all knew perfectly well who he was and actually liked his music. Two of them had even been to Zambujeira do Mar in 2010, and said they had enjoyed his show big time.

Anyway, I'm confident Live Your Life is going to be a huge hit over here this summer, and that he's finally going to be known, hopefully liked too, by every man and his dog, as you say.

It's true they don't play his songs on the radio often, but they use them a lot as background to TV shows, for instance. I heard Stardust playing in a shop the other day. And they've just included both Celebrate in this compilation of best-selling songs of 2013: http://musica.fnac.es/a862810/Varios-artistas-Superventas-2013-sin-especificar, and Relax in this radio station compilation: http://musica.fnac.es/a877653/Varios-artistas-Kiss-Fm-Alegrate-el-dia-sin-especificar.

Also, I've got the feeling he's much better known in our country now than he was back in 2007, 2008, even 2009. Guess his appearances in El Hormiguero had a lot to do with that. I remember I used to beg bars staff into playing his first DVD on giant screens, which they did, for everyone to watch, and people had no idea who the guy was even though they generally thought his performance was great. On the other hand, last November I think, I was at a party at a friend of mine's place with many persons I had never met before until that day and I was nicely surprised that when I started talking about him and playing his videos they all knew perfectly well who he was and actually liked his music. Two of them had even been to Zambujeira do Mar in 2010, and said they had enjoyed his show big time.

Anyway, I'm confident Live Your Life is going to be a huge hit over here this summer, and that he's finally going to be known, hopefully liked too, by every man and his dog, as you say.

Lucky you, I never heard Stardust in any place. I think I live in the wrong place. Good news they included Celebrate in this compilations, but I still think TOOL has not had a good promotion in Spain. Hope this change with Live Your Life as you say. :teehee:

Lucky you, I never heard Stardust in any place. I think I live in the wrong place. Good news they included Celebrate in this compilations, but I still think TOOL has not had a good promotion in Spain. Hope this change with Live Your Life as you say. :teehee:

Ah, but I think that too myself! :wink2: What I was trying to say is I've noticed he's been getting more and more known throughout these years despite that relatively poor promotion of his music in radio stations, and that's positive in my opinion.

In the UK, his older songs still get played on TV as soundtracks. GK was on Britain's Got Talent last night ( just the instrumental) but we seldom hear the new stuff, although a couple of bars of Celebrate made it onto The Voice, about three weeks ago.

In the UK, his older songs still get played on TV as soundtracks. GK was on Britain's Got Talent last night ( just the instrumental) but we seldom hear the new stuff, although a couple of bars of Celebrate made it onto The Voice, about three weeks ago.

Maybe it will surprise you, but it's almost the same here in France, to a different scale. Apart from EMD which is still played fairly often on the radio, and the occasional Rain, they play songs from LICM. Now I know we really can't complain, just last night I heard EMD, Love Today and Relax, but I would love to hear more of the newest songs.

Maybe it will surprise you, but it's almost the same here in France, to a different scale. Apart from EMD which is still played fairly often on the radio, and the occasional Rain, they play songs from LICM. Now I know we really can't complain, just last night I heard EMD, Love Today and Relax, but I would love to hear more of the newest songs.

Same thing in Montreal... EMD played daily, Karen was played in the fall, Popular played a bit and then it stopped:sneaky2:

The ad for San Miguel no alcohol is out now:

[YOUTUBE]hMvfB_Kzwpw[/YOUTUBE]

Do you know who sings the song?

Nothing compared with Mika's song, well, the piece we know of his song :naughty:

Do you know who sings the song?

Nothing compared with Mika's song, well, the piece we know of his song :naughty:

Agree! :naughty: And no, I have no idea who sings that song.

Muchas gracias, Alba! :boing: Qué ganitas! :boing: