MIKA @ Papillons de Nuit Festival - 19 May 2013: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

dcdeb

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It was soooo rainy and muddy and cold but after Mika started I forgot it all :blush-anim-cl: Loved the show, he did great and didn't even look much tired, don't know how he does it! The stage looked awesome with big symbols, the lights were clear and pretty, loved especially Popular with pink lights (sorry, can't not notice details like this, lol). Will upload some pics later, not sure how my vids turned out. I was worried the whole show that he will come down from the stage and he did in the end and fell because it was so muddy but looked okay and they ended the show looking really cheerful and hugging and carrying each other. Lovely people :wub2: Confetti fit perfectly, i hope i got some nice pics of it. Well worth traveling :wub2:

Thanks, Nina!

Thanks for your report and photos Nina!

I have to see a video of him where he falls :lmao:

No, it wasn't funny at all, it looked worrying. But he was fine soon after that and just continued his way (even he shouldn't have done it, it was so muddy and almost dangerous).

No, it wasn't funny at all, it looked worrying. But he was fine soon after that and just continued his way (even he shouldn't have done it, it was so muddy and almost dangerous).

Oh, that's no good :shocked: Glad he didn't get hurt. If he did I definitely wouldn't be laughing. People laugh at me all the time whenever I fall so I guess I have a sense of humor about it :blush-anim-cl:

Hey! :bye:

It´s been ages I´ve posted something here, I just have really no time with my crazy french school!

But yesterday, I managed to get there, I was not even supposed to go there, but my boyfriend´s bestfriend told me he could pick me up to go, so I was all happy!

But, unfortunately, his grand mother got really sick so he had to go to Paris. I had no other friends that went there, but I just desperately wanted to go! I live in Granville so it´s not that far, 45 min by car. My boyfriend called me like 28 times, every 10 minutes to know if I found a way to come, he was crazy about it (to see me, but to make me happy too, because, well, Mika is very important to me :wub2:) Finally,I found a friend who could take me,so we put on LICM and - on da road!

Mika´s show was at 11 PM, so I was begging my chéri to go sooner, like 9:30 PM, to have some good place, but he just thought there wouldn't ´t be so many people, so he had loooot of time -.-

Well, I took girls with me and I went without him :teehee:

We were pushing ourselves to get closer, finally we finished right before the stage, in the middle, about the 7th row, so it was quite cool! I was singing every single song and every single lyric, so people around me were looking quite scared at me :naughty:

Never mind, as soon as he started Happy Ending, I started to cry like a little girl and it was just sooo emotional!

My friends told me that I was on the big screen for 3 seconds while I was crying (that´s my bf who told me, as soon as I walked away he ran after me but was too slow :doh:)

The show was really awesome, it was pretty .. violet! Mika was not tired at all, he had lot of energy and he sang every song really really good! I don´t think I heard one note out of tune, really! ( he didn´t do THE note in Underwater chorus, but never mind, love him anyway.)

I came with my drawings, but I was just so tired and the wheather was so rainy (Normandy, normal) that I gave up and I went to bed. Anyway, there was no meet and greet, was there?

It was just an awesome, awesome exxperience, I loved it, and even if the last time I saw him is 2 years ago, nothing has changed, it still gives me the same goosebumps and those butterflies in the belly :wub2:

I surely will go see him again, it´s juste the endless love. :thumb_yello:

..oh and the chatting thingy, I´ve just read Nina´s blog, so Mika said that he was happy to come to Normandy and to pass one week in France, then right before LYWID he asked how many glasses we had drunk, he also said that his piano is much better for dancing than for playing, and then it didn´t work anymore so he joked that it was because he had insulted it! :teehee: And the rest I can´t really remember.. ! :wink2:

Thanks for the great pic Eriko :huglove:, and for the reports Tina :huglove: and Lucia :huglove:

You girls rock:thumb_yello:

It seems to have been a great gig in spite of the rain and mud :thumb_yello:

I would have loved to be there :wub2:

Are you in France for the whole year, Lucia?

Thanks for the great pic Eriko :huglove:, and for the reports Tina :huglove: and Lucia :huglove:

You girls rock:thumb_yello:

It seems to have been a great gig in spite of the rain and mud :thumb_yello:

I would have loved to be there :wub2:

Are you in France for the whole year, Lucia?

You´re very welcome :huglove: !

Oh, yes, I stay here for the rest of my life probably :wink2:

I'm sorry for being late to post my report and some pictures.

When we arrived at the festival at about midday, we were welcomed by some drunk boys and asked for a kiss or to marry them :doh: because we were from Belgium... The weather was cold and rainy but the sun was inside of our hearts. We've spent the weekend with our friends, it was a wonderful moment! It shows in our smiles :arf2:

We managed to go close to the fence without falling on our butts!! (As we know, Mika didn't manage to do so :fisch:)

We loved and enjoyed Olivia Ruiz's gig and didn't do so with Stephan Eicher's concert. We weren't autorized to take any pic or film him... We didn't want to listen to him anymore!:annoyed_h4h:

And then, came Mika with Big Girls with his energy, his lovely eyes and his charming smile so, the rain, Eicher and the rest of the bad things were forgotten!

He said that he is used to jump on his piano more than he uses it to play, the piano has heard Mika and stopped to play, poor boy! No sound anymore :mfr_omg: he was surprised but not for a long.

He wanted to join us in front of the fence, in the grass, but he fell down ... it was not his night :teehee:

After the gig we were waiting for him but at the wrong place so we missed him. It was an awesome gig and a wonderful weekend anyway :wink2:

Here a some of my pictures

123978DSC02058.jpg

473937P1120044.jpg

852131P1120067.jpg

121975P1120070.jpg

382599P1120073.jpg

Max when he saw us before the show

609214P1120114.jpg

542716P1120161.jpg

176489P1120189.jpg

752975P1120239.jpg

841026P1120238.jpg