Favourite things?

cjyo5324

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be much easier to answer what i don't like about Mika :aah: but i'll try anyway.

here's a short list of my fave things about Mika, off the top of my head: his voice, if forced to choose one thing that's kept coming back to his music time and again it's his heavenly voice; his brain; his many talents; his music; his live performances; his artwork; his laugh/smile/dimple; his lyrics; his personality; his sense of humor; his family; his dancing; his tweets; his face; his ickle bum; his eyes; his body (esp his tummy/chest area :naughty:); his doggie; i could go on.

seriously, what's not to love? :mikalove:

hair. :naughty: and eyelashes. :wub2:

but as much as i like his looks, his songwriting, his singing, his personality,... - the one thing i like most is his talent as a live entertainer. when i see him perform, i'm happy. i forget everything else. it feels like he was born on a stage and it's his home. his energy, his interaction with the crowd, the always-changing live versions of his songs, the little stories he tells, the fun he has with the musicians... it all sums up to this perfect experience of a mika live show, and THAT is definitely my favourite thing about mika - the one that started it all for me, and that still makes me travel to his gigs. :biggrin2: