Hi!

Fabi♫♪

Hi,

I'm Fabiola. I've just registered and I start apologizing because of my english. I fear it isn't so good. However, I'm Italian and I'm quite a new Mika's fan. I've found out his music only at the beginning of this year but I make up for lost time, What to say? My favourite album is "The boy who knew too much" and now I'm looking for his old singles. I look forward to talk about him with other fans and make new friends, I'm a bit shy. And I also hope not to make mistakes with the forum, it'so so big and beautiful, and I'm a bit lost, but I'll get used. I think I've talked too much,

Hi again! :)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, Fabiola! I'm Koro, a Mikafan from Spain. In was just like you 3 moths ago, but people in this web are very kind, and they helped me so much! Your English is good, I think, but I'm from Spain, so... XD Hope you to enjoy this web and learn how to use it, but I'm not very expert, cause I'm a little bit new too. NICE TO MEET YOU!

MIKA TO THE POWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!! X3 X3 X3

Thank you, you're kind, I'm nice to meet you too!

Ciao Fabiola! :bye: welcome to the MFC, hope you have a lot of fun here, enjoy Mika and his music. Italian people will be very lucky the coming months :wink2:

Oh, I look forward to see the first episode, I'm so excited!

Hi' date='

I'm Fabiola. I've just registered and I start apologizing because of my english. I fear it isn't so good. However, I'm Italian and I'm quite a new Mika's fan. I've found out his music only at the beginning of this year but I make up for lost time, What to say? My favourite album is "The boy who knew too much" and now I'm looking for his old singles. I look forward to talk about him with other fans and make new friends, I'm a bit shy. And I also hope not to make mistakes with the forum, it'so so big and beautiful, and I'm a bit lost, but I'll get used. I think I've talked too much,

Hi again! :)[/quote']

Ciao Fabiola benvenuta! :bye:

il tuo inglese è ottimo, divertiti qui sul forum e vienici a trovare nel thread italiano quando vuoi, il link lo trovi nella mia firma :original:

Hi' date='

Hi again! :)[/quote']

Hi FABI :wink2:

welcome to the MFC :thumb_yello:

when i was reading your post I had the same fears about my english :teehee:

Don t worry !! The MIKA fans are all very nice and :punk: patient ! I wish you a wonderful time here :mikalove:

HAVE A LOTS OF FUN !!

Greetings from Switzerland to Italy

Mirjam:lg:

WELCOME!

I'm Tamar, 16 (Today!) from Israel! :D

The MFC is an amazing enviornment, you'll have so much fun!!!

And Mika... well, finding him is like finding a gold mine. No. A diamond mine. No. Diamond+gold mine! YEAH!

You'll find out soon that the MFC is VERY addictive but it's a good addiction. We are addicted and Mika is our drug ♥ ♥ ♥

SO - hope you have lots of fun...

Oh and if you need ANYTHING or have any questions about Mika or the MFC - I'm always here!

btw you're english is really good.

Have fun!! ♥♥

xxx