What was your first "MIKA's" item (CD,TourBook,memorabilia etc) ??

Cha127

My favourite thing is the first Mika Tofu doll and I also cherish the 2010 tour book because it contains a personalized autograph and thank you from Mika. The Coke box is also really special.

Ha! I cherish the tour book because it *doesn't* contain a personalized autograph from Mika. At the :30 mark.

[YOUTUBE]YgLp29Mk5n8[/YOUTUBE]

:lmfao:

Since then I've went crazy:teehee: have too many mika stuff lol

Oh, Helena. I think we can ALL relate to that! Especially the going crazy part. :naughty:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait' date=' why didn't he sign it?[/quote']

He wasn't supposed to personalize anything -- he was just signing his name to keep things moving along quickly.

Either that, or else the sound of my name struck fear into him. :aah:

I just loved his reaction, like someone threw hot water on him. :shocked:

I have since gotten several very nice, very personal things from him, so I don't think it's that he hates me. :blush-anim-cl:

Ha! I cherish the tour book because it *doesn't* contain a personalized autograph from Mika. At the :30 mark.

:lmfao:

Oh, Helena. I think we can ALL relate to that! Especially the going crazy part. :naughty:

Lol i had to laugh a little:teehee:

first thing i bought was gk as an mp3. then a concert ticket. and then the licm cd. :teehee:

That was the same for me except that I didn't pay for the mp3. :aah: In my defense it was not for sale yet since it hadn't been released. :naughty:

in 2007 I was on the way to the shopping mall with my mom when grace Kelly plays in the car radio, and I was like "shhh mom, we need to hear the name of the singer, when the song is done. it's so good"

and they say it's mika.

all the way I was like "mika mika mika i have to remember the name. mika mika mika."

The the first thing i did when we got there was to go to the CD store and said "mom i need to get his CD"

so i bought it! :aah:

Since then I've went crazy:teehee: have too many mika stuff lol

OMG that's such a beautiful story!! :blush-anim-cl:

My first memory of Mika was when I looked at my friend's MP3 and saw the name "Mika". I asked her "Who's Mika?" and she said "He's a singer" and I said "But that's a girl's name" (In my country, Mika is a name for girls).

The next time I bumped into Mika was at 11-12 years old... I was in a taxi with my mom and "big girl" on the radio. DON'T KILL ME - but I didn't like it at all! I thought it was some rapper singing about his daughter who became so grown up and beautiful... Of course now it's one of my favorite songs.

A few years later, my sister sent my the clip of "elle me dit". The rest is history.

You never know what's going to happen with Mika :fisch:

He was chickened out by my chicken :shocked: but he was also cracked up :biggrin2:

Sure thing about the crazy part :naughty:

I don't even know how many of his CDs and DVDs I have bought exactly :teehee::mikacool:

So is this when the "fokker" thing started?

Edited by crazyaboutmika