Minthy's doing very well with her team The Wonder Oldies, they're rank 4! ;)

Bangbanglou's also doing very well, being in the top 10 ;)

Go go MFC! I'm okay for hints or spoilers some time after the new puzzle is revealed. All that matters to me is that MFCers win and will provide us with a report :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Go go MFC! I'm okay for hints or spoilers some time after the new puzzle is revealed. All that matters to me is that MFCers win and will provide us with a report :)

You don't want to go with your teammates Step and Hippieibie to give a sheep to Mika then ? :aah::aah:

If you don't, I'll go :wink2: that should be very funny :aah:

This ranking is very weird,I know for sure that many MFC teams are more points than rank 7,we definitely have more than rank 8.

This ranking is very weird,I know for sure that many MFC teams are more points than rank 7,we definitely have more than rank 8.

The ranking is with the points your team had today at 450 beats. So if you solved the riddle later only your points from first day where taken into account. So teams which had solved the 2nd puzzle before 450 beats are higher in todays ranking, because at 450 beats they had the points from two days.

Edited by DerMoment1608

You don't want to go with your teammates Step and Hippieibie to give a sheep to Mika then ? :aah::aah:

If you don't, I'll go :wink2: that should be very funny :aah:

If we win, I would go of course :mf_rosetinted: Don't forget I'm an expert with animals at work :wink2: I may be useful :naughty:

The ranking is very weird, indeed. It's maybe not updated yet.

The ranking is only with the points your team had today at 450 beats. So if you solved the riddle later only your points from first day where taken into account. So teams which had solved the 2nd puzzle before 450 beats are higher in todays ranking.

So you don't get points at all after @450 beats ?

I don't remember what Swatch time it was yesterday but I found it at 7:30 pm, so maybe I did not get any points ?

ALL DAY LONG for nothing :throw::throw::throw:

So you don't get points at all after @450 beats ?

I don't remember what Swatch time it was yesterday but I found it at 7:30 pm, so maybe I did not get any points ?

ALL DAY LONG for nothing :throw::throw::throw:

Of course you get them, don't worry :wink2: You will only see them tomorrow. It's just the cut off for the actualisation-time of the rankings.

The ranking is with the points your team had today at 450 beats. So if you solved the riddle later only your points from first day where taken into account. So teams which had solved the 2nd puzzle before 450 beats are higher in todays ranking, because at 450 beats they had the points from two days.

I don't know,we got 780 points today,that's the beats?

Of course you get them, don't worry :wink2: You will only see them tomorrow. It's just the cut off for the actualisation-time of the rankings.

I see... they don't want you to know which rank you are before the end :naughty::naughty:

Can anyone help with hints, please. I'm back from work and I don't have an idea. I tried to figure out this morning and so far I know it's in Times and it's really a 13 digits code.

EDIT: Never mind I did it. I feel even more stupid than yesterday!

Edited by nenartus

Can anyone help with hints, please. I'm back from work and I don't have an idea. I tried to figure out this morning and so far I know it's in Times and it's really a 13 digits code.

i don't know it too! Some one wrote it is only 4 digit....... i don't know :(

I don't know,we got 780 points today,that's the beats?

No, with beats I mean the time the ranking is updated. As the puzzle starts at 400 beats and the ranking is updated 50 beats later, it's at 450 beats / 10:48 am.

I see... they don't want you to know which rank you are before the end :naughty::naughty:

It's just strange that the don't take the points you have at 400 beats for their ranking, so everyone would have only the points from first day :dunno:

:hi5:

No, with beats I mean the time the ranking is updated. As the puzzle starts at 400 beats and the ranking is updated 50 beats later, it's at 450 beats / 10:48 am.

It's just strange that the don't take the points you have at 400 beats for their ranking, so everyone would have only the points from first day :dunno:

Thanks! I've never paid attention at what @beats the puzzle starts :blush-anim-cl:

Well, I don't think you can change team now the contest has begun :wink2:

Because I would have changed too :aah:

Did you go to the page myhunt.net after you logged in ?

You have normally 3 choices like "my puzzle" "my team" and another one I don't remember and I can't check from my Ipad "my profile" I think...

When on click on "my puzzle", you have the current puzzle and a place to write the code :wink2:

well then i guess the team didn't confirm us... cause i only see the 'my profile' and the third option. nothing about 'my puzzle'

sad days

Puzzle #2 - Hint #2

28.10.2013 / 19:12 / @ 800 .beats

"The cover without the stripes is easy to find. Dig deeper to find the one with the stripes and the 13 digit number."

Yes it is about Time without S and 13 digits (stripes)

well then i guess the team didn't confirm us... cause i only see the 'my profile' and the third option. nothing about 'my puzzle'

sad days

Same for me sometimes, then I try to log in again and I find what I've told you

@MaIrkta : sorry, we can't give you the answers, you have many usefull hints in this thread already :wink2:

ok, i've got it already! it's really easy, but without help i couldn'y find it! picture (only) is really difficult!

Hello people :wink2:

Kata : already ready ? :thumb_yello: Still no news from your team ?

Personnally, my american teammate apologized but it is starting to early in the night for her... but she's happy I found the 2 first

Nearly ready too, need to take a coffee and some bread to feed my body and my brain...

Hope it is an easy one today :thumb_yello: