mika_swatch1.jpg

awards-teaser-01.jpg

The Swatch chase through web and time

Swatch net.hunt is on! Accept the challenge and get ready to embark on a once-in-a-lifetime journey! Form an international team, follow us into the depths of the World Wide Web, race against time and discover the latest watch to collect: the Swatch designed by Mika!

Rush through the Web and meet your team and Mika in London!

Swatch net.hunt won’t be easy, but it will be a marathon of excitement – and its rewards make the chasing and unriddling of the codes even more intense! While diving into ten adrenaline-drenched days of high-paced puzzles, you’ll not only discover the new Swatch designed by Mika – you can also win the opportunity to enjoy another amazing event after the official part of net.hunt is over.

The fastest team will have the chance to celebrate together with an unforgettable prize: the three teammates win a three-day trip to London, where they will attend a unique Swatch event, enjoy the complete Swatch experience and get to meet Mika! What’s more, their efforts are rewarded with the new Swatch watch designed by Mika and a net.hunt T-shirt.

Will you and your team be fast enough to be the first net.hunters to solve the Web’s ten most intense puzzles over the Web’s ten most thrilling days? Can you outwit your opponents chasing you and the codes? Are you prepared to rush through the Web and beat time?

Think you can handle it? Then become part of our Swatch Club community. Hunt the next special watch, find new friends around the world and experience the fun, passion and lifestyle that make Swatch what it is.

Tick. Tick. Tick. Time is ticking away – don’t miss a beat!

Find out more at Swatch net.hunt!

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok... i know i'm late, but i've decided to participate...

any team opened or should i start my own?

Saw a few people on Twitter looking for teammates:thumb_yello:

And on the Swatch site, you can see teams who are not filled up.

This is such a great idea! And I love it that it's a collaboration with Swatch, not just team Mika organizing a competition, but also Swatch realizing he has active fans around the world and that a competition like this could be a success. Good material for his FB and to keep people busy :thumb_yello:

This is such a great idea! And I love it that it's a collaboration with Swatch, not just team Mika organizing a competition, but also Swatch realizing he has active fans around the world and that a competition like this could be a success. Good material for his FB and to keep people busy :thumb_yello:

I don't think this is about Mika and his fans. They first did this competition in 1996 and apparently there were a million people involved even then. The prize at that time was a trip to visit your teammates, I guess as an incentive to join up with people on the other side of the world.

It's awesome that they think meeting Mika and his watch make an attractive prize for Swatch fans though. :wink2:

i'm not sure how much TM was involved in the organization. i was under the impression Swatch have done hunts before. :dunno:

it is a fun idea during in times of Mika semi-drought :naughty:

Yes, I understand Swatch has done this before. But I think there are a lot of famous people in their birthday campaign and they could have chosen someone else to collaborate with? So they had to realize his value and that he is international enough? It's not about Mika fans and a lot of people will take a part just to win a trip to London but it's still nice promotion and something Mika can use on his FB etc.

It's not about Mika fans and a lot of people will take a part just to win a trip to London but it's still nice promotion and something Mika can use on his FB etc.

It seems these days the majority of people active on Mika's FB don't even speak English and the only thing they are interested in are cute pics of Mika. The last one got more than 20,000 likes. :naughty:

It seems these days the majority of people active on Mika's FB don't even speak English and the only thing they are interested in are cute pics of Mika. The last one got more than 20,000 likes. :naughty:

Ugh. That's so true. And how many of them are already complaining about this competition?! It's too hard, they don't know where to look for the puzzle, they don't speak English well enough... And my favorite is the guy who wrote, "Send me the puzzles by mail." :doh:

Anyhow, it looks like it's going to be a fun challenge, even if I have no chance of winning. :thumb_yello:

Sorry I can't quote, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised people want to only see pics, lol, not after all "hot" comments! Still can't believe they are already complaining :blink: Let's hope a lot of Swatch fans will learn to know Mika though and many active Mika fans seem to be very excited :thumb_yello:

Ugh. That's so true. And how many of them are already complaining about this competition?! It's too hard, they don't know where to look for the puzzle, they don't speak English well enough... And my favorite is the guy who wrote, "Send me the puzzles by mail." :doh:

I don't think they are all complaining per se but many are asking for help. And if the log in in as buggy as it was the other day it's not going to help things.

And yes Nina I hope it does attract a lot of Swatch fans. Especially since they will have more in their vocabulary than "hot!" or "come to X Country!" :naughty:

I don't understand,when they give us the clues,all the three members from a team has to be in touch online at the same time,trying to find the answer as soon as possible?

I am thinking no but I guess we won't know for certain until the first round or unless they provide more information. Obviously having more heads together will increase your chances of deciphering the clue but I would imagine once a member of the team is able to get the code they will be able to enter it and the team is done. They are talking about giving hints many hours after the first clue so I imagine it's going to be difficult for some, if not almost everyone. :aah:

I don't think they are all complaining per se but many are asking for help. And if the log in in as buggy as it was the other day it's not going to help things.

And yes Nina I hope it does attract a lot of Swatch fans. Especially since they will have more in their vocabulary than "hot!" or "come to X Country!" :naughty:

You know, I haven't had one bit of trouble with the site at all. :dunno:

Anyhow, yes, it's good that they'll be reaching folks outside of the Mika bubble -- that is, people who don't already know and follow everything Mika does. Definitely a good way to expand the fan base. :thumb_yello:

awww c'est gentil! :huglove:

but i've been "adopted" already :naughty:

YOu're a good girl, no wonder you've already been adopted :itsok::hi5::naughty:

Ok so let's find somebody else! Cassilda and I are in the team called Eureka and are looking for another partner in crime :naughty: We're team #90

I'm glad its open to non-Mika fans too, but i hope at least one MFCer wins. Others cant be counted on for reports and pics :naughty:

I'm scared the puzzles will be really difficult. Oh if only all the questions were Mika-related.

I am thinking no but I guess we won't know for certain until the first round or unless they provide more information. Obviously having more heads together will increase your chances of deciphering the clue but I would imagine once a member of the team is able to get the code they will be able to enter it and the team is done. They are talking about giving hints many hours after the first clue so I imagine it's going to be difficult for some, if not almost everyone. :aah:

Thanks for explanations :thumb_yello: .....I'm still thinking what to do,it seems pretty complicated to me :doh: