Yes I am :wink2: And yes, after having thought about a location and unable to get to anything, I tried combinations at random and it worked :blink::naughty:

That is so crazy. I will tell you how I got the answer in a bit. Need to get ready for work now. :naughty:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's what I did with the first puzzle. Just some guessing.

You are not the only one.

I know somebody who just put a random number for the first puzzle :aah:

Not me, I had been looking for 7 hours :sneaky2:

But today, random numbers are with us :aah::aah::thumb_yello:

You've got more clever brains than I have. To be honest, I tried combinations of numbers and when "you've cracked it" appeared on my screen, I was like this :blink:. So I got it but didn't solve the puzzle :doh: So I'm quite disatisfied and would like to solve it :teehee:

I hope we can do the same tomorrow! Just typw something random and it work lol

That is so crazy. I will tell you how I got the answer in a bit. Need to get ready for work now. :naughty:

Yes please :huglove: It's so frustrating to remain ignorant. But I hope my partners are still happy to be with me :teehee: We couldn't believe it!

Omg, that was hilarious! :lmfao:

Totally looking in the wrong direction, then found it, did what it said and I was like... OMG! :naughty:

Took my untill now to figure it out, but so awesome.

I'm so lucky to have Sharon and you figuring out all the answers while I'm at work! I promise you I'd much rather help you on that than do my work but it's not that easy :aah:

Well, I know how to solve it now but I keep on thinking this is the kind of hunt people who work all day log can't figure out :sneaky2:

I think that will be a lot harder when I go back to work on Thursday :sneaky2:

Those Swatch peole are crazy, aren't they ?:aah:

One hint : there are 4 stars only, look for the meaning of stars also

You've got more clever brains than I have. To be honest, I tried combinations of numbers and when "you've cracked it" appeared on my screen, I was like this :blink:. So I got it but didn't solve the puzzle :doh: So I'm quite disatisfied and would like to solve it :teehee:

that's how one of our team members did it too today. so we got the points, but i still don't have the slightest clue! :lmfao: also spent an hour on hollywood blvd at first. :doh: the last 2 days our first ideas turned out to be correct in the end, so i followed my first thought today. doesn't always seem to be the right way tho. :teehee:

I think the one today was absolutely brilliant :lmfao: But there is no way I would have solved it if I had a normal day, I just happen to be stuck behind a screen anyway :naughty: It is very time consuming if you don't get it right away :boxed:

I think the one today was absolutely brilliant :lmfao: But there is no way I would have solved it if I had a normal day, I just happen to be stuck behind a screen anyway :naughty: It is very time consuming if you don't get it right away :boxed:

I figured it out logically early on but it took a bit of time to get the actual answer and I couldn't have done it at work with my boss watching. That's where it helps to have teammates though. Maybe a contest at 4:30 am will be an advantage for me in the end. :freak:

We solved it! I still don't like this game.

Well, I know how to solve it now but I keep on thinking this is the kind of hunt people who work all day log can't figure out :sneaky2:

I think that will be a lot harder when I go back to work on Thursday :sneaky2:

Those Swatch peole are crazy, aren't they ?:aah:

One hint : there are 4 stars only, look for the meaning of stars also

Tomorrow and the days after I have school starting in the morning, so I can't be searching the whole time :sneaky2:

I figured it out logically early on but it took a bit of time to get the actual answer and I couldn't have done it at work with my boss watching. That's where it helps to have teammates though. Maybe a contest at 4:30 am will be an advantage for me in the end. :freak:

Well I have no teammates :tears: But I will only have serious trouble a couple of days... they picked a good week to do this :naughty:

The only thing I have to say is: what the heck are the 30 minutes about? :lmfao:

useless hint for the solution imo :aah:

Oh noooo! And I'm stuck in the middle because can't find something related to this useless clue??? :blink: Dammit! :aah:

The only thing I have to say is: what the heck are the 30 minutes about? :lmfao:

useless hint for the solution imo :aah:

There are no useless hints in any of their clues.

Would you please tell me where to put the code in coz i cant find it?

Nena has been finding it out and inserting the codes...

you have to be sure you are logged in first. Then it will be above the arrow you click to open up the puzzle.