Video interviews @ SKY Sport24 + SKY TG24-- 17 & 24 October 2013

mari62

Interviews (in Italian) @ Sky Sport 24

1) October, 17th

http://video.sky.it/sport/spettacolo/x_factor_mika_ospite_di_skysport24/v174797.vid

BWy6uwJIUAA-Lte.jpg

same on dailymotion:

2) October, 24th (before the first live show)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16elna_xf7-sky-sport-24-24-ottobre-2013_shortfilms

==============================================================

Interviews @ SKY TG24

1) October, 17th

Translation http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3953881&postcount=13

2) October, 24th (before the first live show)

BXXFgGyIQAAmsy7.jpg:large

Edited by mari62
adding content

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the longish and lovely interview @ Sky Sport 24

http://video.sky.it/sport/spettacolo/x_factor_mika_ospite_di_skysport24/v174797.vid

would pls someone embed it in this thread? I didn't succeed

:thumb_yello: Grazie millie Marina!! - I'm so proud of our golden MIKA!! :wub2:

Imagine to get close to 14 min. on Sky Sport - wonder what the next will be - Ciao! :blush-anim-cl:

Love,love

me

I've managed to d/l and upload it dailymotion, here's the link, just don't post it much around publicly pls

:thumb_yello: Grazie - even better here, now without small "stops" :blush-anim-cl: I don't use FB or Twitter - so I just keep this to myself, won't post it around on e-mails either - MIKA was my lovely company during my lunch now... :wub2: Arrivederci :huglove:

Love,love

me

ah sorry, pls let me know if it works now

YES - now it works!! Grazie :thumb_yello: Must be both strange and amazing to have MIKA on your TV daily, speaking your language!! :wub2: I really envy you, but it's good to know that there will be few Italiens, who don't know whom MIKA is - after this season of XF :teehee:

Love,love

me

YES - now it works!! Grazie :thumb_yello: Must be both strange and amazing to have MIKA on your TV daily, speaking your language!! :wub2: I really envy you, but it's good to know that there will be few Italiens, who don't know whom MIKA is - after this season of XF :teehee:

Love,love

me

yes, Mika is everywhere :naughty: on TV, radio and magazines, it's strange, we're not used to it, and speaking our language! we can hardly believe it! we're lucky, I know :wub2:

here's what he says at the News, in the 2nd video:

when I listen to something I like I'm like a 12-year-old child, when I listen to something that bores me, I can't say Yes only because maybe that singer has a commercial potential.

That bores me.

When I'm on the table (he means 'when I'm sitting at the desk) I forget that I'm on TV and that is dangerous (laughs) coz I'm too much in the movement, in the rhythm of the program, of what we're doing;

I totally forget that we're doing a TV program and that is dangerous

here's what he says at the News, in the 2nd video:

when I listen to something I like I'm like a 12-year-old child, when I listen to something that bores me, I can't say Yes only because maybe that singer has a commercial potential.

That bores me.

When I'm on the table (he means 'when I'm sitting at the desk) I forget that I'm on TV and that is dangerous (laughs) coz I'm too much in the movement, in the rhythm of the program, of what we're doing;

I totally forget that we're doing a TV program and that is dangerous

Thanks Marina :thumb_yello:

Grazie mille Marina :flowers2: I understand Mika perfectly but I can hardly follow her when she speaks :doh: For me Mika speaking italian it's more like him speaking spanish, not french, otherwise I might not understand him cause I have no idea of french :blush-anim-cl:

Grazie mille Marina :flowers2: I understand Mika perfectly but I can hardly follow her when she speaks :doh: For me Mika speaking italian it's more like him speaking spanish, not french, otherwise I might not understand him cause I have no idea of french :blush-anim-cl:

Same here! But you must understand him much better than I do - you know Spanish better :wink2: