Mika at Chevrolet Hall, Brazil November 2013!!

Jimjims

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, so I checked the mikasounds myspace and I found that Mika is doing a concert at the Chevrolet Hall, Belo Horizonte, Brazil the 10th of November!

https://myspace.com/mika/events

Does anyone know about this?

I´m sure he doesn´t as he has not the time to go there he has Dates in France and Italy

There is a female singer Mika, could it be, that she is meant? Can remember that years ago was a quarrel abot Mika and Mika cause of the same name, "our" Mika got right, must not change his name, maybe it is the female singer?:dunno:

There is a female singer Mika, could it be, that she is meant? Can remember that years ago was a quarrel abot Mika and Mika cause of the same name, "our" Mika got right, must not change his name, maybe it is the female singer?:dunno:

No it's the male one whose name is Micael Borges

No it's the male one whose name is Micael Borges

Then why would it be in the mikasounds myspace? I am not actually Brazilian, and I am not planning on going, I just find it quite funny how no one knows about this concert! Its a bit weird, the lack of publicity that they have given it:mikadas:

Then why would it be in the mikasounds myspace? I am not actually Brazilian, and I am not planning on going, I just find it quite funny how no one knows about this concert! Its a bit weird, the lack of publicity that they have given it:mikadas:

I don't know how MySpace works anymore so I don't know how events get posted but I don't think there is any possibility at all that it's accurate. I don't think anyone has even updated Mika's FB in a year.

I don't know how MySpace works anymore so I don't know how events get posted but I don't think there is any possibility at all that it's accurate. I don't think anyone has even updated Mika's FB in a year.

They do update his Facebook...