Ape Escape

Sabine64

Now as they passed the third live Show of X- Factor 7 I open this thread to discuss with all of you who also like Ape Escape . I really adore the voice of the frontman and the energy of the whole Group. Hopefully they will be at the Show for a long time.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did some of you get in? No reports yet? How did Ape Escape yesterday? Please we are starving :pray::nervous:

I watched all performances of this week, and the one I like are those of Ape Escape :mf_rosetinted:, Valentina, Michele, Andrea and Violeta. (...)

(...)

The singer of Ape Escape has something in his voice as well and I really like that. And every time I see them I think that I like that. But for some reason I don't get "over the edge". I expect me to like them more than I do.

(...)

Ape Escape has been one of my favorites since the beginning but I know what you mean. I think they can do even better than they are doing now. Can't wait to see it, the singer is awesome (...)

Dear MFC friends, i think it is nice to quote here comments about Ape Escape (from X Factor Thread).

Please tell me if you are not agree!

Edited by allegra

they're quite powerful, aren't they.

and Tony's flip flops are quite a cult!!! :naughty::naughty::naughty:

YES, they are so powerful! :thumb_yello:

It's a pitty that outside from Italy we can't see the daily things with them. I'm sure I would love it.

• 2 weeks later...