A new fan from Italy

Elwendin

I know! I don't usually look at the pics, but sometimes they just are so good that I can't help. I'm interested in his soul and mind, but I'm not blind! So I can enjoy a good pic :fisch:

He said he thinks he's ugly, but then he sometimes takes his shirt off... Maybe he just realized what ugly actually means :naughty:

That's exactly what I'm feeling, happyness and energy. I don't sleep very much but I don't feel drowsey.

I wonder if he's utterly aware of the magic he produces in people's lives. I mean, that's almost incredible. How can a man affect the life of a stranger that way? We don't know him for real, but he's much real in his positive effects than some life issues. I'm getting messy, I can't explain myself as I wish.

I mean, does he knows how much he can bring relief and even happiness in people daily life? Or does he thinks we are a bunch of disfunctional people? Of course, we won't ever know. :aah:

I'm a little be afraid to have a blue time when I won't be able to see any new interview about him. I guess it will happen soon, since his life isn't always so TV oriented like now. I have piles of video to catch up, but still....

Thank God there is MFC, I know you'll watch my back writing about everything about him. :wink2:

I used to turn my alarm on to wake me up during the vacation when he was doing some early radio interviews couple of years ago. It was an exciting summer. :naughty: Now I learned to be patient (mikatime helps a lot :mf_rosetinted: ) and to find everything I want here at MFC. This place is a pure treasure thanks to some precious members. :wub2: You'll see who they are, for sure.

You are not messy at all. I understand perfectly what you mean and I'm sure he doesn't think we are a bunch of dysfunctional people. He appreciates his fans a lot. Fans all over the world are telling him all the time about that magic. So far he must be aware.:teehee: But he stays modest and that's magical too. Have you seen his genuine surprise when he received this year's MFC birthday present. It's precious.

between the first and the second album he dissappeared for months and we only got a life sign every few weeks, then between the second and the third album it was even worse. This time he is very present with the TV shows but I´m absolutely sure he will hide during his time in LA so be prepared to get only one tweet every three weeks and nothing more :wink2:. Use the time to watch all the thousands of vids on Youtube and read all the interviews here on MFC .......

He should exploit the wave of popularity in Italy and France. I have a feeling he is not going to be so secretive about the fourth.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some nights ago I stayed awake till 2 in the night to watch an interview on deejay television, the following morning I had to wake up at 7.

Thanks for the link, I didn't watch it yet 'cause I'm afraid to get sad I wasn't there. I know, I can act like a child now and then. I'll try to get over it:doh:

I do hope he knows how much we really care about him, I think it's heartwarming to be aware of that and I want him to be happy even because of us. I hope he doesn't think we would turn him down if things go wrong and that we like him as a man. But I'm sure you guys have done lots of things to show him that. :huglove:

Some nights ago I stayed awake till 2 in the night to watch an interview on deejay television, the following morning I had to wake up at 7.

Thanks for the link, I didn't watch it yet 'cause I'm afraid to get sad I wasn't there. I know, I can act like a child now and then. I'll try to get over it:doh:

I do hope he knows how much we really care about him, I think it's heartwarming to be aware of that and I want him to be happy even because of us. I hope he doesn't think we would turn him down if things go wrong and that we like him as a man. But I'm sure you guys have done lots of things to show him that. :huglove:

Oh, don't be sad. I wasn't there either, I just participated in projects. I don't have the opportunity to travel a lot and I know I won't be able to see him live much. This year I was lucky to see him in Budapest and I believe for me that's it. But these projects are a great way to say "thank you Mika for everything" even you can't see if he likes our present. This video is a rare opportunity to enjoy his reaction. :wub2:

I also wasn´t there but I so enjoy seeing his reaction to the gift and to know we all can do things like this together. Don´t be sad, you will be part in the future projects if you want to :wink2:

Ciao,Elwendin,and welcome here! :bye:

We have already met on twitter :naughty: I just wanted to give you a link to a precious thread that Christine made for newbies,and for all of us,it might help you to discover more of Mika's world :wub2:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28370 Enjoy!

I didn't quote you,but everything you said expressed the feeling and thoughts of most of us,believe me! :thumb_yello:

Thank you so much for the link. Now I'm at work so I can't watch it, but this evening I'm home alone, since my husband is working. God help me. I know I'll stay awake all night long. Again.

Can I ask if there also is a thread where people write all his quotes? I mean, he says such funny thing, I giggle so much, I could share the ones I run into, if someone is interested. On XF there are plenty, I guess it will be the same on The Voice.

Thank you so much for the link. Now I'm at work so I can't watch it, but this evening I'm home alone, since my husband is working. God help me. I know I'll stay awake all night long. Again.

Can I ask if there also is a thread where people write all his quotes? I mean, he says such funny thing, I giggle so much, I could share the ones I run into, if someone is interested. On XF there are plenty, I guess it will be the same on The Voice.

We have a thread for Mika's quotes which needs a revival: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3650&page=114

Just another question: what are the threads I don't have to miss? I don't think I will never able to read them ALL.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24642&highlight=XL+Republica

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28004

i told you about his column , have fun

:hi5:Took a glance.

You guys want to kill me. You do.

It will take a year to catch up, I swear. A whole year. :hi5:

Thank you so much for sharing all that stuff with me!!!!! :group_hug:

Now, who's sending me some pills to sleep?

:hi5:Took a glance.

You guys want to kill me. You do.

It will take a year to catch up, I swear. A whole year. :hi5:

Thank you so much for sharing all that stuff with me!!!!! :group_hug:

Now, who's sending me some pills to sleep?

Wait for your first Mika gig with some of us together, you will never asked again for pills to slleep, I know what I'm talking about, if I zhink on Liege this year:naughty::naughty:

Wait for your first Mika gig with some of us together, you will never asked again for pills to slleep, I know what I'm talking about, if I zhink on Liege this year:naughty::naughty:

I nearly lost my voice for days................ I can´t remember talking that much in months or years hahaha

I'm already beginning to train in my living room. Just move in a bigger house, now I can dance a bit between the table and the couch. And no neighbours so that I can sing from the top of my lungs!

Some troubles with my R pronounciation. It's wrong for italian and it's wrong for english. Just perfect for elle me dit, though. I'm sure he won't bother when he'll be on stage :naughty:

Just want to say I'm finding here some amazing people, they're becoming my friends and teachers too, since I'm a mess in a lot of thing. They're taking care of me. I'm sure they will manage to put me on a plane, one day. Or on a train, or a donkey.

PS watched just one video among the thousands, it's me or Mika had more british accent in the past?

Sure I want to!!!!! Please, let me in :wub2:

Watch this section :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62

All MFC projects are here or will be :naughty:

We used to make such wonderful yearbooks :wub2:

I keep hoping someone will start heading a project for one again :blush-anim-cl:

Mika birthday presents threads are here too :wub2:

Sure I want to!!!!! Please, let me in :wub2:

Watch this section :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62

All MFC projects are here or will be :naughty:

We used to make such wonderful yearbooks :wub2:

I keep hoping someone will start heading a project for one again :blush-anim-cl:

Mika birthday presents threads are here too :wub2:

You'll be in projects of course,all you need to do is to subscribe to the thread when you want to join one and say you're in :thumb_yello:

This thread is very funny especially the begining :teehee:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2420

And Wonkaland is where we (lovingly) make fun of Mika :teehee:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2685

I double posted :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Oh gosh. I'm totally high right now. Spent the night watching amazing videos, fell more in love even if I didn't think it was possible, chat with sabine on skype (I'm glad if anyone would want to join) and now you post me that.

Tomorrow I'll collect all your recommandations 'cause I'm beginning to get lost, don't want to miss anything!!!

Are you real people? Are you scammers? I can't believe you all are so nice and welcoming and kind.