Mika concert

dreams

Just pick out the ones that are crazy enough to queue for twelve hours or more, bring signs, balloons, soap for blowing bubbles, and other props to a concert, but don't act hysterical :mf_rosetinted:

No, seriously, just ask around in the first few rows and you'll probably find a couple.

Exactly :thumb_yello::naughty:

And I will say also, say on the pre-gig threads that you will go to the gig, and that it's your first time travel, I'm almost sure someone will come to help you (as Sabine did for my first gig :huglove::huglove:)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly :thumb_yello::naughty:

And I will say also, say on the pre-gig threads that you will go to the gig, and that it's your first time travel, I'm almost sure someone will come to help you (as Sabine did for my first gig :huglove::huglove:)

wonderful memories :huglove:

Me too but on the other hand, if my parents will let me go it won't matter, as long as it's in Europe. Dreams, can't wait to meet you. :thumb_yello:

Me too! And my parents are the same...Luckly ma mum already promissed me that I can go :)

Just pick out the ones that are crazy enough to queue for twelve hours or more, bring signs, balloons, soap for blowing bubbles, and other props to a concert, but don't act hysterical :mf_rosetinted:

No, seriously, just ask around in the first few rows and you'll probably find a couple.

Thank you but I probably will not because Im not really good at questioning randon people I guess I should wear sign new MFC or something so you guys would spot me :teehee: