Mika concert

dreams

Hi guys!

I never had a chance to go to Mika's concert yet, so I thought all of you who had been there could write how it is... How was it like? How was the show? How did he sing?...

It's my biggest wish to see him live and I can't wait untill his next tour.

Have nice time and thanks!!! :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hiya, welcome to the forum! :huglove:

if you look in this section on mfc, you'll find lots of fan reports from nearly every mika concert since 2007: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59 ... most of the newer reports will focus just on the special things that happened, but especially from gigs of 2007/2008, and the first gigs of each tour, you'll find lots of detailed reports that will make you almost feel like you were there. :wink2:

to sum it up: mika concerts are absolutely amazing! :wub2: they'll make you forget reality while you're there, and they're completely addictive. :teehee: mika's energy on stage is simply unbelievable!

Hi dreams :welcomeani:

I was going to give you the same advice mellody did -- check out the gig reports and you'll not only read what people thought of Mika's past shows, but see plenty of photos and videos, too! :wub2:

And also as mellody told you -- there's nothing quite like a Mika concert -- the only bad thing about one is that it eventually comes to an end. :sad: And once it's over you immediately want to see another... and another... and another...

I hope you get to see Mika perform live at some point in the future, hopefully in the coming year! :thumb_yello:

Hi guys!

I never had a chance to go to Mika's concert yet, so I thought all of you who had been there could write how it is... How was it like? How was the show? How did he sing?...

Hello dreams :bye: If I had to describe in just one word Mika's concerts for me it's clear, HAPPINESS and all this word envolves :wub2:

Hope you be able to go to one of his gigs soon and see on your own the meaning of our words :wink2:

Hi guys!

first of all - WELCOME! ♥ :huglove:

I've never been to any of Mika's concerts, but I have seen one live from my computer... it was amazing, so I imagine being there will be even more amazing :blush-anim-cl:

The thing with Mika, is that when he's on stage, there's so much energy and happiness, you get it too, it's contagious! I'm still waiting for the day I'll get my first ticket, and that day WILL come.

He's not performing these days but until he starts touring again, you can look for bits of gigs in youtube, and of course you must watch the concert from 2008, at Parc de princes, Paris :)

[YOUTUBE]?v=C_Xuf6UI4-I[/YOUTUBE]

The first concert is magic. :wub2:

When you first find out that you're going to a concert,

the waiting is unbearable, the excitement is overwhelming. :naughty:

Then magic happens :swoon:

Mellody is right, reading old concert reports will give you an idea of how it feels :o)

hiya, welcome to the forum! :huglove:

if you look in this section on mfc, you'll find lots of fan reports from nearly every mika concert since 2007: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59 ... most of the newer reports will focus just on the special things that happened, but especially from gigs of 2007/2008, and the first gigs of each tour, you'll find lots of detailed reports that will make you almost feel like you were there. :wink2:

to sum it up: mika concerts are absolutely amazing! :wub2: they'll make you forget reality while you're there, and they're completely addictive. :teehee: mika's energy on stage is simply unbelievable!

:thumb_yello::wub2:

Oh yes, but when I'm reading old reports or lwatching my vids, I long for the next gig. It is magic. First I won't believe cause I have seen many artists and shows and I thought no-one could impress ne again like once M J but than came Mika:naughty::naughty:

Oh yes, but when I'm reading old reports or lwatching my vids, I long for the next gig. It is magic. First I won't believe cause I have seen many artists and shows and I thought no-one could impress ne again like once M J but than came Mika:naughty::naughty:

I loved MJ. Never seen him, of course. But I do want to see Mika, I wonder every night about my first gig, and I meanwhile enjoy so so much your reports.

I have to admit, I'm a bit scared, though....

Hi guys!

Hi dreams, when you finally go, take me with you. :wink2:

I loved MJ. Never seen him, of course. But I do want to see Mika, I wonder every night about my first gig, and I meanwhile enjoy so so much your reports.

I have to admit, I'm a bit scared, though....

Why scared, Sylvie? :blink:

Because I'm a wuss and I'm scared to travel on my own.

When it comes to travel around Italy, I can jump on my car and go, but abroad I'm scared. Never did it, I don't know how to do it.

Today I watched some minutes about Parc au Princes and got high, I don't how to deal with my wish to go and my fear.

When it comes to travel around Italy, I can jump on my car and go, but abroad I'm scared. Never did it, I don't know how to do it.

Today I watched some minutes about Parc au Princes and got high, I don't how to deal with my wish to go and my fear.

I'm sure that by the time Mika starts to do gigs again, you will have made new friends here at MFC and you might be able to travel together. :thumb_yello:

The first concert is magic. :wub2:

When you first find out that you're going to a concert,

the waiting is unbearable, the excitement is overwhelming. :naughty:

Then magic happens :swoon:

Mellody is right, reading old concert reports will give you an idea of how it feels :o)

I just read what you wrote.. And then I was thinking about my first Mika gig on 2010... :swoon:

Incredible.

There are only good words to describe the feeling you have after the gig..:wub::swoon:

I understand you perfectly. I feel the same. I started travelling alone in Spain. First I was scared too but after my trips I'm more and more encouraged to do it, but as you I'm scared to travel alone in a foreign country, when I did it it has been with my sister or daughter but I know one day I have to do it on my own, I hope, it shouldn't be so difficult at least we must try it :wink2:

I understand your fear but you have nothing to be scared of trust me (we also have a saying here that once you speak English you can't get lost and your English is quite good so u will be good for gigs to English speaking countries too :aah:)

I say this because the very first time I TRULY travelled on my own it was to my first mika gig...:wub2: I had taken a plane alone before sure but I always knew the person I was going to stay by, had someone pick me up from airport etc... But last year august I took a trip to Montreal that lasted a total of roughly 36 hours just to see my first mika gig; and I knew no one there (though ofc I has been in contact with MFCers but no one I had physically met before), booked a hotel room for myself, found my way around the city and didn't really speak the language (though to be fair thank gracious many locals will speak with you in English :aah:)

It was the most exhilarating trip I had ever taken up until then and once we had the little pre-gig dinner with other MFCers everyone was sooooo welcoming!

I don't think you should ever be scared going to a gig in a city with other MFCers (well at least not in Northamerica! :aah:) we really do take care of our own...:wub2:

I don't think you should ever be scared going to a gig in a city with other MFCers (well at least not in Northamerica! :aah:) we really do take care of our own...:wub2:

Indeed. :hug:

I actually hope there will be some mfciers so nice to help me. I'm not scared about meeting people, I'm scared about jumping on the wrong train, missing a flight, being alone and lost in the street by night...

I have to take it easy when it comes to gig reports, since then I get too impatient. But it will come handy when I'll look for a kick to get brave and leave.

How do we get the tickets? I've never been to a gig before...

I actually hope there will be some mfciers so nice to help me. I'm not scared about meeting people, I'm scared about jumping on the wrong train, missing a flight, being alone and lost in the street by night...

I have to take it easy when it comes to gig reports, since then I get too impatient. But it will come handy when I'll look for a kick to get brave and leave.

No worry Sylvie, MFC is always aware about Mika's gigs and quickly they post (on the thread of the gig, festival, etc..) the link where you can get the tickets online. So it's easy :wink2:

Here you are an example

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27976

Edited by Mikasister

I can totally help you with that!

I take the train every day to get to school, I'm really good at getting around a new place.

About the tickets - when Mika starts performing again... he'll finish the X-factor season in 10 days, then he has "the voice"... it'll probably take about 2.5 months. I don't know when he'll be back (maybe the mods do) but I guess his managers are using this time to book him gigs for 2014.

Anyway - when a tour scheduele will be posted, just choose the gig you want to go to and they'll probably have a link/phone number where you can buy a ticket.

I guess I will ask you guys for some more informations when it will be the right time, but now I don't want to bother you with my pointless questions... (Do I need a credit card? I don't have one, just paypal.... How much time do I usually have before it's sold out, are there different tickets according to the rows.... )

Don't want to spoil the emotions of this thread with such questions. But I will in the future :naughty:

I guess I will ask you guys for some more informations when it will be the right time, but now I don't want to bother you with my pointless questions... (Do I need a credit card? I don't have one, just paypal.... How much time do I usually have before it's sold out, are there different tickets according to the rows.... )

Don't want to spoil the emotions of this thread with such questions. But I will in the future :naughty:

With Mika as with every other artist - the quicker you buy, the better.

About the rows and everything - I have no idea.

:teehee:

I find it so funny reading similar stories :naughty:

I remember the days I was a newbie in here, and I think, one of the first things I told, was:

I won't see Mika anymore, cause I won't travel for gigs...(cause I am scared, cause I don't drive in foreign countries, cause my husband probably doesn't want me to travel, etc)

Guess, what happend :mf_rosetinted:

My first Mika concert :wub2:

It's a funny story, I think...

I was not a real "fan" before, I just "only" liked the music very much...

In september 2009 I heard that there would be a Mika concert in Vienna in march 2010, I thought "why not" and bought three tickets (for me, my sister - she had to drive, as I was too scared to drive to Vienna, and my daughter)

My expectations were: go there, enjoy, done.

What happend: went there, went crazy, made party, enjoyed pure happines, didn't get enough since then :mf_rosetinted: