does anyone else feels like this?!!

paty_2692

I don't know what, but there's something about Mika's way of looking, he has this deep, intense look that gives me the goosebumps every time, specially when he is up to a serious matter, like in the voice france!

I mean, just look at him! :mikalove::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9718&stc=1&d=1393449766

post-31754-142983702042_thumb.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha my mom thinks I'm crazy 'cause I scream and clap in front of my computer when I'm watching him! but, I'm happy because even my mom is now really appreciating his music!

the other day she told me she was hearing "billy brown" inside of her dreams, i mean, while sleeping! :D

considering I'm like a Chihuahua, i would pee my pants if he looked at me like that!:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

You probably wouldn't, as your brain will turn to jelly and you won't be able to do anything :naughty:

considering I'm like a Chihuahua, i would pee my pants if he looked at me like that!:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl:

I know how you feel. I'm terrified at the thought of meeting him because I know I will make such a fool of myself.

I know how you feel. I'm terrified at the thought of meeting him because I know I will make such a fool of myself.

:lmfao:

You probably wouldn't, as your brain will turn to jelly and you won't be able to do anything :naughty:

HAHAHAHA my brain has two options, first, i would react by giving him a big bear hug (and not letting him go) OR just petrify and say stupid things about how tall and wonderful he is (you know, like stammering) :doh::doh::shocked:

hahaha my mom thinks I'm crazy 'cause I scream and clap in front of my computer when I'm watching him! but, I'm happy because even my mom is now really appreciating his music!

Haha, my mom likes his music, but still thinks I'm over reacting:) And my dad said to me, that I finally started listening to good music. He made my day :)

:mikalove:YES!!! i call it his "serious face".

i love watching him being interviewed because of the way he stares at the interviewers when they speak. You can tell he's really listening.

The best thing is when he's giving serious face and then it turns into a smile, kinda like this one but more serious at the beginning:

M_cav8_zps6a2f5804.gif

when i met him he stared at me that way a little. My brain turned to mush but talking to him actually didn't go as bad as i thought it'd would.

Yes you are right about Mika's charisma. It's the same when you meet him. He looks straight at you, like you're the only person there, and gives you his full attention.

There is definitely something unique about that incredible young man, which is hard to describe, but is just there.

:mikalove:YES!!! i call it his "serious face".

i love watching him being interviewed because of the way he stares at the interviewers when they speak. You can tell he's really listening.

The best thing is when he's giving serious face and then it turns into a smile, kinda like this one but more serious at the beginning:

M_cav8_zps6a2f5804.gif

when i met him he stared at me that way a little. My brain turned to mush but talking to him actually didn't go as bad as i thought it'd would.

You are so lucky you met him... It makes me sad that he never came back to Mexico :( anyway, seeing him and talking to him must be really awesome since he is not only handsome, but he is the most interesting and talented person in the world

Haha, my mom likes his music, but still thinks I'm over reacting:) And my dad said to me, that I finally started listening to good music. He made my day :)

Hahahaha let's drag our moms into our Mika's craziness!!!! :mikadas:

My mom says I'm quite crazy about him, and yep she's right :aah: but still thinking he is handsome :wub2: And about my dad, I think he doesn't care :P

:blush-anim-cl:p

I always watch The Voice France and basically with the simple fact of seeing him I die on the keyboard :aah:

I die while watching him on Tv every saturday night! I know how you feel then... How lucky we are Mika chose The Voice France!:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::wub2::mikacool:

I die while watching him on Tv every saturday night! I know how you feel then... How lucky we are Mika chose The Voice France!:blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::blush-anim-cl::wub2::mikacool:

I don't understand how The Voice contestants can sing with him watching and smiling at then the way he does.

I don't understand how The Voice contestants can sing with him watching and smiling at then the way he does.

I knoooow! First of all, how could some of them not pick him as coach from the begining, and second... How can they perform in front of him, I'd be crazy nervous!!

I knoooow! First of all, how could some of them not pick him as coach from the begining, and second... How can they perform in front of him, I'd be crazy nervous!!

Oh, I know. I feel sort of offended when they don't pick him, and I yell at the computer screen. Childish, I know.

He did it to try new things and remember his French. That it's good, in life you can't focus on just one thing, there are many things to discover

Yeah! Definitely I would choose him as my coach not because he's my idol but because knows how to do it. But here's weakness: if I were in his team, I'd die while he's talking to me indeed :swoon: