• Germany
    • Italy
    • Argentina
    • Holland
    • England
    • Portugal
    • Other

Hi,it's so excited the world cup is coming again:wink2:

I don't know if anyone will have interest to watch the match or discuss their national team,but I'm still open this thread:naughty:

Just for fun,I'll support Italy,Germany,Argentina and Uruguay:naughty:

What about yours??:wink2:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

May the best team win!! :D

Are you gonna watch all the games?

no i'm not, cause some are really late for me :aah:

like tonight, i'll start watching, but i don't think i'll watch the entire game, cause i have to work tomorrow

and you?

no i'm not, cause some are really late for me :aah:

like tonight, i'll start watching, but i don't think i'll watch the entire game, cause i have to work tomorrow

and you?

I'll see as much games as I can! Brazil has only two more hours in difference, so I think I can make it! Plus I'm in vacations now so.. Yeah, glad I like football haha :)

I'll see as much games as I can! Brazil has only two more hours in difference, so I think I can make it! Plus I'm in vacations now so.. Yeah, glad I like football haha :)

it was about 10 pm here when the game started and i went to bed 30 minutes before it was supposed to end and then it was 11.30pm (more or less) here. :aah:

well... i'm kinda hoping that our national team (Belgium) will do very well and get far in the world cup

I think Belgium is one of the strongest team in this world cup!!Many talented players in the team,like Hazard,Fellaini,Lukaku.... Good luck to them!:thumb_yello:

I will see it! The first match is about to start!

I'm from Mexico, but I think spain has a real chance of winning!!

Ha,Mexico and Spain both have match today:teehee:

I think Belgium is one of the strongest team in this world cup!!Many talented players in the team,like Hazard,Fellaini,Lukaku.... Good luck to them!:thumb_yello:

we do have some great players, so i'm hoping, but we'll see :)

I never thought the Netherlands would win so easily

Me neither!

We were at the theater, watching a musical my daughter plays in, and afterwards people grab their phones and shout: 5 -1 !! We: What, did Spain win with 5 to 1? No, we did! :thumb_yello:

Actually, the actors knew before the audience: they watched behind the stage! :doh::teehee:

Come on Spain! Casillas (goalie) was so embarrassing yesterday against Holland :blink:

Yes,all the players of Spain seems didn't in the good condition:mikasweat:And Holland are played well in last night match.Hope Casillas and the others players can back to the right way soon:wink2:

Come on Spain! Casillas (goalie) was so embarrassing yesterday against Holland :blink:

Hmmm indeed, they were not at their best yesterday... Nederland had a good passing technique while Spain seemed a little sloppy... :huh: And I was counting on Casillas too! But yeah let's not hide it, Nederland are hardcore, they're really good.