• Germany
    • Italy
    • Argentina
    • Holland
    • England
    • Portugal
    • Other

@ Marques: In these weeks they want to hide problems, ignorance is a sad thing

I love world cups but I don't understand why such events are given to countries whose people are soo poor or everyone must fear of violance.

Please don't understand me wrong, in my eyes each country is a worth one but sometimes things don't fit together:blink: but that is not the fault of the countries or the people who live there, it#s the way Fifa decides

Back to football: on one side I was shocked about the playing of our team on monday but on the other side others ( who also are able to play brilliant) did the same-- However, I love my team but if they will not be better on friday, they will come home soon:doh:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Belgium's going through to 1/4 finals!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

I thought you'd be pleased :naughty:

And Costa Rica went through too :yay:

Unfortunately they have to play the Netherlands next :mf_rosetinted:

I thought you'd be pleased :naughty:

And Costa Rica went through too :yay:

Unfortunately they have to play the Netherlands next :mf_rosetinted:

it's been since 1986 that we gotten further than the 1/8th finals :)

the whole of belgium was going crazy on tuesday, it was awesome

and they played a great match

it's been since 1986 that we gotten further than the 1/8th finals :)

the whole of belgium was going crazy on tuesday, it was awesome

and they played a great match

They've got a tough match next though

They've got a tough match next though

yes they do, but if argentina plays again like they did their last match, i reckon we've got a chance :)

but even if they don't go through i think most of belgium will still be proud of our team :biggrin2:

we lost :sad:

but our team played well during this world cup, they can come back home with their head held high and no belgian will think the less of them. we're all very proud of our belgian red devils :)

we lost :sad:

but our team played well during this world cup, they can come back home with their head held high and no belgian will think the less of them. we're all very proud of our belgian red devils :)

You can be very proud of them and they fight until last second.:thumb_yello: In future they will have much sucess

Congratulations to Argentina and Netherlands:thumb_yello: Belgium and Costa Rica are both played well in this world cup!!:wink2: Wow,Germany against Brazil,it reminds me of the final in 2002 World Cup:wub2:

Congratulations to Argentina and Netherlands:thumb_yello: Belgium and Costa Rica are both played well in this world cup!!:wink2: Wow,Germany against Brazil,it reminds me of the final in 2002 World Cup:wub2:

me, too:naughty: hope this year happy end for us, all can, nothing must for our team

Yeah, I'm sure this year will end up Germany vs Holland. Very strong teams this year!

I don't see any hope for Brazil or Argentina even if I would really want them to go to finals.

Edited by RayaBadran
Typo and add

I feel sorry for the Costa Rican goalie. He kept his team in the match with some brilliant saves. And then lost the match for them by not stopping enough penalty kicks :tears:

Impressive first half from Germany-Brazil. It was surreal, lets hope that Germany wins the match and the final because they deserve it! :germany:

:biggirl::biggirl::soccer_h4h:

Also Brazil was really mean to Spain when they went out...

Impressive first half from Germany-Brazil. It was surreal, lets hope that Germany wins the match and the final because they deserve it! :germany:

:biggirl::biggirl::soccer_h4h:

Also Brazil was really mean to Spain when they went out...

I wonder where this picture came from... Because Brazil and Spain did not play against each other this year...

Oh , I'm so proud and thankful to my team:wub2: and they are soo still on ground, love it, wish they will get the cup

Just have to admit Germany are so so strong enough to win the world cup this time:thumb_yello: Fantastic performance,and Klose finally broke the record:wub2: I think Brazil are lost with there wrong tactical:mf_rosetinted: Tomorrow,Argentina against Netherlands:mikadas:

I wonder where this picture came from... Because Brazil and Spain did not play against each other this year...

It was because Spain went out on the first round,:mikasweat: and so they were relieved because one of the favourites to win was out of the World Cup. So in the third and last match that Spain played, when they were already out regardless of the score (Spain-Australia), the players and the public from Brazil started humiliating them going like "Adiós, Olé, Olé, Adiós" and laughing at them during the match when they scored, going like "trying so hard but you are already out"

So it serves them right to have their feet on the ground now with the 7-1:naughty:

I can't help feeling sorry for Brazil, but they were completely swamped by Germany, who gave a masterclass in how to play football. They must be favourites to win the World Cup now.