It does! His eyes look more brown in the shadow/dark and green in bright light (to me that is :biggrin2: )

And I'm loving it :mf_rosetinted:

:yay::yay: :yay:

Hehe so I didn't see something that wasn't there. :naughty: his eyes are so amazing. :wub2: I can't help staring at them. :fangurl: The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!

Haha you made me wanna dance around. :yay:

I think it depends on the light whether they look green or not. Either way his eyes are truly beautiful. :wub:

Good luck with your exam btw. :thumb_yello:

Thank you! :hug: it doesn't count anything, it's just for fun :aah:

Hehe so I didn't see something that wasn't there. :naughty: his eyes are so amazing. :wub2: I can't help staring at them. :fangurl: The most beautiful eyes I've ever seen!

Haha you made me wanna dance around. :yay:

Haha nope! Unless we both see things that aren't there. :naughty:

They sure are. :wub2: I stare way to much to photo's of him.   :fisch:  :teehee:

Then dance with me. :mf_rosetinted:  :cheer:

My phone got stolen and now that my phone is out of battery/data/been turned off I can't track it anymore

Oh no! :(

What do you mean...? I thought I answered them :shocked:

I just meant like, I have just been talking on this thread for a few months (but it feels like forever), and I was just wondering how long you guys have been here  :naughty:

My phone got stolen and now that my phone is out of battery/data/been turned off I can't track it anymore

Ah, that sucks  :( I hope you get it back! Are you sure it was stolen? 

Thank you! :hug: it doesn't count anything, it's just for fun :aah:

A fun exam?  I wish I got those. ;)

GAH that is frustrating :( Hopefully you can get it back or get a new one for Christmas. :hug:

Ah, that sucks  :( I hope you get it back! Are you sure it was stolen? 

I am 100% certain it was stolen now. It got stolen at this big event that we have in NZ called Christmas in the Park. It's a free event and it's televised and a bunch of famous nz singers sing Christmas carols. It's like a giant picnic that lasts four hours. It gets really crowded and heaps of people come. My phone was in my bag but I don't think I closed it properly and it must have fallen out because my purse and iPod were still n it (My bag got stood on though, and my iPod screen is crushed now). At first I was in denial, thinking surely no-one is that much of a plonker to steal it right before Christmas. But I have the find my iPhone app and when we were going home, I could track its movements and it was leaving in the opposite direction to us. Last I was able to track it was on the motorway going to South Auckland (which is a pretty dodgy/poor place.) 

Stolen? :shocked: I'm so sorry! :(

Haha nope! Unless we both see things that aren't there. :naughty:

They sure are. :wub2: I stare way to much to photo's of him. :fisch::teehee:

Then dance with me. :mf_rosetinted::cheer:

Hahaha you don't wanna know how often I see things that aren't there! :lol:

You don't! :wink2: It's impossible! :biggrin2:

I just meant like, I have just been talking on this thread for a few months (but it feels like forever), and I was just wondering how long you guys have been here :naughty:

Aaaah! :facepalm: I don't know! :aah: I just feel comfortable so I don't care. :naughty:

A fun exam? I wish I got those. ;)

Yeah more or less. :biggrin2: But there'll be a real exam for me in February...

I am 100% certain it was stolen now. It got stolen at this big event that we have in NZ called Christmas in the Park. It's a free event and it's televised and a bunch of famous nz singers sing Christmas carols. It's like a giant picnic that lasts four hours. It gets really crowded and heaps of people come. My phone was in my bag but I don't think I closed it properly and it must have fallen out because my purse and iPod were still n it (My bag got stood on though, and my iPod screen is crushed now). At first I was in denial, thinking surely no-one is that much of a plonker to steal it right before Christmas. But I have the find my iPhone app and when we were going home, I could track its movements and it was leaving in the opposite direction to us. Last I was able to track it was on the motorway going to South Auckland (which is a pretty dodgy/poor place.)

It's so sad that people do such things :(

It's so sad that people do such things :(

A few days before Christmas... :( I can't believe that people can be that nasty... What's wrong here...

Such mean people.  How can they do these things, especially right before Christmas? :(

Wow, such nasty people, to steal a phone not even 2 weeks before Christmas. :( I feel so sorry for you. :(

Hahaha you don't wanna know how often I see things that aren't there! :lol:

You don't! :wink2: It's impossible! :biggrin2:

Ah good, then I'm not the only one! :naughty:

Hehe, then I shall stare some more. :mf_rosetinted: :wub2: 

BABY, I HATE DAYS LIKE I CAN BREATH UNDERWATER

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I love the way you combined the lyrics! :D:clap:

We had finalle of our talent show today, and they played Mika during the presentation! wooooo! They do it every year at least once! :pbjt::dance_man:

And I missed so many posts... :banghead:

Wow that's cool! :cheer: The had a good taste in music there. :naughty:

Aww don't be angry! ;):hug: