Have you heard that thing about Mika missing his flight or something so he arrived too late in Paris. And if he would go there in time, he dining in the restaurant where people were killed?

I am sill schocked. What if... I don't even want to think about it.

Have you heard that thing about Mika missing his flight or something so he arrived too late in Paris. And if he would go there in time, he dining in the restaurant where people were killed?

I did! I'm so happy that his flight was late!!! Although it's terrible for those other people there... :(

I also really don't wanna think about that...

:dance_man:

*Now I have that song stuck in my head... and I'm loving it* :mf_rosetinted:

:das: That's the way it should be! :naughty:

Who cares? :teehee:

Btw guys, I passed the last homework I had to write. :clap: The last EVER for my studies! :D

Congrats! It must feel like a thousand pounds are off your shoulders :)

Thank you yu are all so nice! *hugs you back*

Oh my hollidays start on 24th... on christmas. Yours? :)

Mine starts early this year! The 18th! :naughty:

Yes, I heard about that... All of it was so so terrible, but I just can't imagine what I would feel like if Mika was there...

Did you see the video he made, talking about the refugees? It was so great <3

I did, I did!!!  I was so so shocked and very scared when I read that.  :what: Delayed transport has helped Mika for once!

If he had been... I can't say it... injured or worse, I would have cried and cried and cried forever. :tears:  :tears: :tears:  

I'm already extremely angry at these idiot terrorists for killing all those innocent people, but I would have been even angrier if they had harmed Mika, my idol.

Mine starts 23rd.  Bit of a wait yet, but we don't return to college until 11th January, so it's not too bad. :D

Something random:

I have the song How Much Do You Love Me stuck in my head all day now :fisch:

(I wish he brought that song out, it's so amazing) :wub2:

I adore that song. :wub:

Guest Helen_Kilgrena

Something random:

Well-well-well...

And why do you have this song stuck in your head?

Not because I've uploaded it in - "What song are you listening to" - some days ago ?

Certainly nooooo  :yes:

Ok. I like not only this song.

I like so much that video.

Mika was so young jumping all over the stage and his voice...

Amazing, so high, like a voice of a child... 

Like you - I wish he brought it out....  :fisch:

If he had been... I can't say it... injured or worse, I would have cried and cried and cried forever.  :tears:   :tears:  :tears:  

No way!

Life itself gives protection to Mika!

You can see it with your eyes - he even lost his flight!

Nothing bad can happen to him!

Because we need him so much. Yes!  :fangurl:

Edited by Helen_Kilgrena

It literally was like that!!! Thanks! :hug:

Something random:

I have the song How Much Do You Love Me stuck in my head all day now :fisch:

Lucky you! It's such a beautiful song!!!! :wub2:

When I first heard it, I was like :fangurl: and :swoon:

It's more than beautiful! :mf_lustslow: My mum loves it as well! :D

I also wish that... Let's hope that one day it'll be a bonus track. :crossed:

I did, I did!!! I was so so shocked and very scared when I read that. :what: Delayed transport has helped Mika for once!

If he had been... I can't say it... injured or worse, I would have cried and cried and cried forever. :tears::tears: :tears:

I'm already extremely angry at these idiot terrorists for killing all those innocent people, but I would have been even angrier if they had harmed Mika, my idol.

No way!

Because we need him so much. Yes! :fangurl:

Nothing more to say really...!

Well-well-well...

And why do you have this song stuck in your head?

Not because I've uploaded it in - "What song are you listening to" - some days ago ?

Certainly nooooo  :yes:

Ok. I like not only this song.

I like so much that video.

Mika was so young jumping all over the stage and his voice...

Amazing, so high, like a voice of a child... 

Like you - I wish he brought it out....  :fisch:

Haha maybe :teehee:

I have it on my mp3 player for quite some time now and I listen to it way to much :wub2: (Although nothing is way to much if it's about Mika really :mf_rosetinted: )

I love watching the vid's where he's singing it as well, I could watch them for hours. :wub2:

Lucky you! It's such a beautiful song!!!! :wub2:

When I first heard it, I was like :fangurl: and :swoon:

It's more than beautiful! :mf_lustslow: My mum loves it as well! :D

I also wish that... Let's hope that one day it'll be a bonus track. :crossed:

When I clicked on it the first time, I was very curious what kind of song it would be. Then I heard it and I was like 'I need this in life'  :fangurl:

I'm hoping for that every day! :wub2: He probably won't, but we can always hope! :naughty:

Yes, I heard about that... All of it was so so terrible, but I just can't imagine what I would feel like if Mika was there...

Did you see the video he made, talking about the refugees? It was so great <3

I did. His speech was so awesome.

I wish we sould have that much free time :) we have only 11 days :(

I did, I did!!!  I was so so shocked and very scared when I read that.  :what: Delayed transport has helped Mika for once!

If he had been... I can't say it... injured or worse, I would have cried and cried and cried forever. :tears:  :tears: :tears:  

Mine starts 23rd.  Bit of a wait yet, but we don't return to college until 11th January, so it's not too bad. :D

I adore that song. :wub:

I's cry too! :/

Lucky you! When do you have to go back in school? :)

Haha maybe :teehee:

I have it on my mp3 player for quite some time now and I listen to it way to much :wub2: (Although nothing is way to much if it's about Mika really :mf_rosetinted: )

I love watching the vid's where he's singing it as well, I could watch them for hours. :wub2:

When I clicked on it the first time, I was very curious what kind of song it would be. Then I heard it and I was like 'I need this in life' :fangurl:

I'm hoping for that every day! :wub2: He probably won't, but we can always hope! :naughty:

It was like OMG it's one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. :wub2: It's just perfect.

I also wish he would still sing it at gigs. I bet many other fans would love that, too!

It was like OMG it's one of the most beautiful songs I have ever heard. :wub2: It's just perfect.

I also wish he would still sing it at gigs. I bet many other fans would love that, too!

I certanly would ! :)

Thiugh I haven't heard it more than twice.

I know. Guilty.

Same :wub2: I could listen to it for hours!

I think a lot of people/fans don't even know it, wich is so sad really  :dunno:

I certanly would ! :)

Thiugh I haven't heard it more than twice.

I know. Guilty.

Same :wub2: I could listen to it for hours!

I think a lot of people/fans don't even know it, wich is so sad really :dunno:

Shame on you and those others who don't even know it! :shocked: No joke! :lol:

Something random:

I actually listened to it yesterday! Am I the only one who thinks the "I love you more"-part sounds really like "girls just wanna have fun"?  :naughty:

I did. His speech was so awesome.

I wish we sould have that much free time :) we have only 11 days :(

I think we have two weeks  :teehee:   :cheer: It's only 3 days more though 

Omg, I wanna cry. I was just getting way to excited about the new released gig dates and spent like 30 minutes checking dates and planes (and it was really cheap to London)... Then I realized that it's just about when I have my exams....  :wacko:  Better hope for more european dates for the summer!  :excite:

This is just unacceptable. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, right? :aah:

Omg, I wanna cry. I was just getting way to excited about the new released gig dates and spent like 30 minutes checking dates and planes (and it was really cheap to London)... Then I realized that it's just about when I have my exams.... :wacko: Better hope for more european dates for the summer! :excite:

Awww!!! Sorry! :( I was already dreaming about going to the gig in Prague, but I realized I won't have enough money anyway... :unsure::tears: If only he would announce a date for any of us!

Omg, I wanna cry. I was just getting way to excited about the new released gig dates and spent like 30 minutes checking dates and planes (and it was really cheap to London)... Then I realized that it's just about when I have my exams....  :wacko:  Better hope for more european dates for the summer!  :excite:

Awww!!! Sorry! :( I was already dreaming about going to the gig in Prague, but I realized I won't have enough money anyway... :unsure::tears: If only he would announce a date for any of us!

Aww that's so sad! For both of you! :( *sends virtual hugs*

I hope he will announce more dates! :)

Edited by We-Are-Golden

No way!

Because we need him so much. Yes!  :fangurl:

I'm so glad he's safe.  We really do need him! :)

11th January, we have long holidays. :yes:

I am excited too.  I've just checked my college timetable and I realised I might be able to go to London show!!! :boing: Not going to get too hyper though, because what if it sells out really quickly and I can't go? :( But I really do hope I can go because it would be my first Mika gig and it would mean so much to me.  Maybe I'd see you there? :wink2:

I am excited too. I've just checked my college timetable and I realised I might be able to go to London show!!! :boing: Not going to get too hyper though, because what if it sells out really quickly and I can't go? :( But I really do hope I can go because it would be my first Mika gig and it would mean so much to me. Maybe I'd see you there? :wink2:

I really really really really hope you can go!!!! :D As it would be your first gig ever! :wub2:

I really really really really hope you can go!!!! :D As it would be your first gig ever! :wub2:

Thank you! :hug: I just managed to get two tickets this morning and I couldn't be more excited!  I think my dad is getting slightly annoyed as I've been jumping round the house ever since we ordered them. :boing:

I might be going with my mum, but if she can't make it I'll go by myself.  The show is literally a week after my 18th birthday so it's going to be a big treat for me!

Thank you! :hug: I just managed to get two tickets this morning and I couldn't be more excited!  I think my dad is getting slightly annoyed as I've been jumping round the house ever since we ordered them. :boing:

I might be going with my mum, but if she can't make it I'll go by myself.  The show is literally a week after my 18th birthday so it's going to be a big treat for me!

Such amazing news, good for you!! I'm so happy for you haha!! :hug: *throws confetti* :yay:

Edited by We-Are-Golden