I like flowers and all nature things really yeah. :biggrin2:

I also noticed that! Your flower pics are really nice! :wub::)

Thank you!! :D

Mine is : hanne_kj but I think we already follow each other XD

Haha yes we do! :D:thumb_yello:

Woohoo! :D

Can't wait to read the finished piece. :)

Me, too! :biggrin2: I'm very curious, Fiona! :)

*makes a new pot of tea* :tea:

hahaha, it makes me so happy when I have a minute to come on here during the school day, and you guys are hosting a tea party  :teehee:  :wub:

Aaa...hi guys!! So long i post in this threat last time...so excited to be back here!!

how are you all???? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Heeello :D:bye: 

I'm good thanks! Got a loooot going on at school, as this is the busiest year, but I'll make it trough  :thumb_yello:  what about you? :) 

Aaa...hi guys!! So long i post in this threat last time...so excited to be back here!!

how are you all???? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Haaaai! :D

I'm doing good and you? ;)

hahaha, it makes me so happy when I have a minute to come on here during the school day, and you guys are hosting a tea party  :teehee:  :wub:

Especially for you obviously. :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

What is actually happening on this thread???? :naughty:  :fisch:

So many awesome things are happening here. :mf_rosetinted:

Heeello :D:bye:

I'm good thanks! Got a loooot going on at school, as this is the busiest year, but I'll make it trough  :thumb_yello:  what about you? :)

ooo...good luck!! :) iam sure you will make it!!

Iam really good...i passed big exam and, no iam preparing for the next one and next semestr :naughty: , never ending story... :cheer:

I'm alright, studying hard at college.  I have an exam in May but at least I finish in June. :D

What about you? :)

oo...congrats!! :) :) sorry...i have terrible memory, i forgot, what school are you doing?

What is actually happening on this thread???? :naughty:  :fisch:

Awesome stuff.  Come join us. ;)

Iam really good...i passed big exam and, no iam preparing for the next one and next semestr :naughty: , never ending story... :cheer:

oo...congrats!! :) :) sorry...i have terrible memory, i forgot, what school are you doing?

Thank you!  That's so great you passed your exam.  I am studying Admin (working with computers and business etc) because I need it as a qualification so that I can go on and study Journalism next year. :)

Why thank you, I made it with a little bit of love. :fangurl:

Is stardust all you got? :aah:

I feel it! :wub:

Are you making fun of me? :naughty:

how are you all???? :)

Welcome back! :bye:

How have you been? I'm very busy with learning...

ooo...good luck!! :) iam sure you will make it!!

Congratulations! :clap: I'm currently preparing a big exam and I know it's hard work... But we can do it! :D

What is actually happening on this thread???? :naughty::fisch:

Well... We are randomly partying here. :naughty: Do you want some tea? :)

Thank you!  That's so great you passed your exam.  I am studying Admin (working with computers and business etc) because I need it as a qualification so that I can go on and study Journalism next year. :)

Ooh journalism, that sounds interesting! You're going to write a lot of Mika articles right? :mf_rosetinted:  :teehee:

I feel it! :wub:

Are you making fun of me? :naughty:

Welcome back! :bye:

How have you been? I'm very busy with learning...

Congratulations! :clap: I'm currently preparing a big exam and I know it's hard work... But we can do it! :D

Well... We are randomly partying here. :naughty: Do you want some tea? :)

Naaaaaaaah. Well, maybe a little. :aah:

Here, have some more tea. :tea:  This is the most awesome teaparty ever. :naughty:

I'll try my best to get an interview with him. :wink2:

But I might act a bit unprofessional. :teehee:

Yeah yeah, do that. I want to come with you as a eeeeh.... photographer! Yes, I can make some nice photo's. :teehee:

Hi y'all... :bye:

I'm at the courthouse, on jury duty today... Facebook is blocked here but MFC isn't, so guess you're stuck with me.

Hey! Have a nice cup of tea! :tea:

I'm at the courthouse, on jury duty today... Facebook is blocked here but MFC isn't, so guess you're stuck with me.

Hi!  At least you have MFC to keep you entertained. :)

Yeah yeah, do that. I want to come with you as a eeeeh.... photographer! Yes, I can make some nice photo's. :teehee:

I'm sure you can. ;)

Naaaaaaaah. Well, maybe a little. :aah:

Here, have some more tea. :tea: This is the most awesome teaparty ever. :naughty:

:P:aah:

You make me get a tea addiction. :naughty: It is! There's no tea party like our party! :mf_rosetinted:

Hi :bye:

And how was it? It's quite interesting for me as I'm studying law. :wink2:

I'll try my best to get an interview with him. :wink2:

But I might act a bit unprofessional. :teehee:

Niceeeeeeeee :D I hope you can! :crossed:

Oh no, don't say that! ;)