WHAAAAT :shocked: My parents used to watch both DVDs together with me and enjoyed it. :thumb_yello: Sorry for you. :hug:

My mum doesn't mind, but my dad has always said he's never into "modern music". :mf_rosetinted:

Me to! :wub:  Sadly only those 2 are on dvd, I wish more of his concerts came out on dvd though :(

Me too, I wish there were more DVDs. :(

I think I heard he said something about writing a book in the Faccia a Faccia interview!? I didn't know it was a autobiography. Excited!!

From what I've heard, I think it's an autobiography.  I hope so, anyway! :D

Help me friends I almost died of Mika's perfection today. :wub2: (once again as it wasn't the first time :naughty: )

I got the repack of NPIH today! :D And all I can say is that I LOVE IT!!! :swoon: I'm totally in love with Beautiful Disaster and Feels Like Love. :wub2:

And the concert with the OSM is more than perfect! :fangurl: I can't say how many times I listened to it today. I'm listening to it just now :naughty:

Yeah and if that wasn't enough I downloaded the concert from Como as well and watched it. And I'm like awww all the time! :swoon: I'm so so so happy just because I watched that. It's only Mika who can create that feeling with his music.

Help me friends I almost died of Mika's perfection today. :wub2: (once again as it wasn't the first time :naughty: )

I got the repack of NPIH today! :D And all I can say is that I LOVE IT!!! :swoon: I'm totally in love with Beautiful Disaster and Feels Like Love. :wub2:

And the concert with the OSM is more than perfect! :fangurl: I can't say how many times I listened to it today. I'm listening to it just now :naughty:

Yeah and if that wasn't enough I downloaded the concert from Como as well and watched it. And I'm like awww all the time! :swoon: I'm so so so happy just because I watched that. It's only Mika who can create that feeling with his music.

Don't die! :teehee:

Both cd's"(and offcourse the concert itself!) are amazing aren't they? :wub2:

I also can't get enough of them :fangurl:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I love what I've heard online.  I'm getting the CD for Christmas and I can't wait!

Don't die! :teehee:

Both cd's"(and offcourse the concert itself!) are amazing aren't they? :wub2:

I also can't get enough of them :fangurl:

Too late! :teehee::swoon:

Amazing is not even half of the truth! :mikalove: I'm having such a fangirling moment right now! :aah:

Are we slightly addicted? :teehee:

I love what I've heard online. I'm getting the CD for Christmas and I can't wait!

I believe that! YOU WILL LOVE IT! :D And die in peace, just like me today. :lol:

I love what I've heard online.  I'm getting the CD for Christmas and I can't wait!

I'm very sure you will absolutely love it!! :cheer:

Too late! :teehee::swoon:

Amazing is not even half of the truth! :mikalove: I'm having such a fangirling moment right now! :aah:

Are we slightly addicted? :teehee:

I believe that! YOU WILL LOVE IT! :D And die in peace, just like me today. :lol:

Addicted? Who? Us? Nooooooo :fisch:  Only very, very much and I'm proud of it :mf_rosetinted: 

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Aaha I feel you! My reaction was the same :) His music is something that makes the deepest feelings in me wake up. It takes to you to another world while listening to it. It's just perfect. Even the parts when you can hear that it's nit completely perfect. It's perfect.

(Okay... that was weird)

Where did you download the Como concert? :D

Aaha I feel you! My reaction was the same :) His music is something that makes the deepest feelings in me wake up. It takes to you to another world while listening to it. It's just perfect. Even the parts when you can hear that it's nit completely perfect. It's perfect.

(Okay... that was weird)

Where did you download the Como concert? :D

No that's not weird! :D I'm happy that I'm not the only one with those feelings. :biggrin2:

on mikawebsite.com :)

Like, how can you not be addicted by him? :fisch::wub2:

Trueeeeeeeee :fangurl:

This is why I love MFC so much. No one else would be able to understand our feelings for Mika and his music  :fangurl: I absolutely love everything about NPIH (bot the old one and the new). I sat listening to my vinyl yesterday, and it just hit me really hard how great it is. Like REALLY GREAT. I don't know anything that can make me feel the way Mika's music does  :wub:

I haven't have time to watch the como concert yet, but I'm rely looking forward to it, as I loved the song on the NPIH repack. I watched like 2 sec of underwater, and I know I'm going to die  :swoon:

Btw, I had 19 notifications when I woke up this morning, because Elena and Fiona had gone crazy in the "what would you do if" thread  :floor:

• Like 2

Something random... or not so random. I MISS MFC! :(

This school year is just awful and I feel like I'm studying all the time. Plus my parents are fighting more na dmore and it really gets me down. And I have really tiny bit of time to be here. I miss it. Summer was so fun. Endless nights on chat and live streams... :)

This school year is just awful and I feel like I'm studying all the time. Plus my parents are fighting more na dmore and it really gets me down. And I have really tiny bit of time to be here. I miss it. Summer was so fun. Endless nights on chat and live streams... :)

I'm sorry to hear that your parents are fighting :( I know it feels terrible, and I can imagine it must be hard if it's happening often... *sending virtual hug* <3

When does your x-mas holidays start? We should chat A LOT then! :D

This is why I love MFC so much. No one else would be able to understand our feelings for Mika and his music  :fangurl: I absolutely love everything about NPIH (bot the old one and the new). I sat listening to my vinyl yesterday, and it just hit me really hard how great it is. Like REALLY GREAT. I don't know anything that can make me feel the way Mika's music does  :wub:

I haven't have time to watch the como concert yet, but I'm rely looking forward to it, as I loved the song on the NPIH repack. I watched like 2 sec of underwater, and I know I'm going to die  :swoon:

Btw, I had 19 notifications when I woke up this morning, because Elena and Fiona had gone crazy in the "what would you do if" thread  :floor:

Hahaha I love that thread, although I'm starting to run out of ideas for "what would you do if" questions. ;)

Aw I feel sorry for you.  Remember we are all here to support you if you ever want to talk. :) I hate studying as well.  I'm so glad it's not long until Christmas!

This is why I love MFC so much. No one else would be able to understand our feelings for Mika and his music :fangurl: I absolutely love everything about NPIH (bot the old one and the new). I sat listening to my vinyl yesterday, and it just hit me really hard how great it is. Like REALLY GREAT. I don't know anything that can make me feel the way Mika's music does :wub:

I haven't have time to watch the como concert yet, but I'm rely looking forward to it, as I loved the song on the NPIH repack. I watched like 2 sec of underwater, and I know I'm going to die :swoon:

Btw, I had 19 notifications when I woke up this morning, because Elena and Fiona had gone crazy in the "what would you do if" thread :floor:

Trueeeeeeeee everything you said is true!!! :D

what a pity you couldn't watch it yet! You have to! :P I loved the fact that he sang Stardust there! :wub2:

Ahahaaha!!!! :das::floor: I was in the mood for that. xD

what a pity! :( I'm so sorry for you!! :hug: Hopefully it'll all get better soon!!! :huglove: I know how it is to have this kinda trouble... Sometimes my parents are also disputing very much and it's never nice... :( And learning is so annoying many times... But we can do it! :) And remember that there's your MFC family! :D

Hahaha I love that thread, although I'm starting to run out of ideas for "what would you do if" questions. ;)

I also like it a lot! :D But I have the same problem... :doh:

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Sending you virtual hugs as well! :hug:

Aw I feel sorry for you.  Remember we are all here to support you if you ever want to talk. :) I hate studying as well.  I'm so glad it's not long until Christmas!

I have the feeling I'm asking things twice now :naughty:

I'm sorry to hear that your parents are fighting :( I know it feels terrible, and I can imagine it must be hard if it's happening often... *sending virtual hug* <3

When does your x-mas holidays start? We should chat A LOT then! :D

Thank you yu are all so nice! *hugs you back*

Oh my hollidays start on 24th... on christmas. Yours? :)

Hahaha I love that thread, although I'm starting to run out of ideas for "what would you do if" questions.

Aw I feel sorry for you.  Remember we are all here to support you if you ever want to talk.  I hate studying as well.  I'm so glad it's not long until Christmas!

Thank you! I'm very excited for Christmas too! :D

Trueeeeeeeee everything you said is true!!!

what a pity you couldn't watch it yet! You have to! I loved the fact that he sang Stardust there!

Ahahaaha!!!! I was in the mood for that. xD

what a pity! :( I'm so sorry for you!! :hug: Hopefully it'll all get better soon!!! :huglove: I know how it is to have this kinda trouble... Sometimes my parents are also disputing very much and it's never nice... :( And learning is so annoying many times... But we can do it! :) And remember that there's your MFC family! :D

I can't wait to get rid of my schoolbooks. At least the hight school ones. MFC trulybis like a family to me. :) Oh and congradulations on your homework/last thing you had to do! Must feel liberating :D 

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that! :( Sending you virtual hugs as well! :hug:

*hugs you back too* maybe I should join that theead more often :)

Same!  I keep re-using the same ones.  But it is still fun. :naughty:

Who cares? :teehee:

Btw guys, I passed the last homework I had to write. :clap: The last EVER for my studies! :D

Congrats!  Something less for you to worry about now. :D

Oh I don't care, it's still fun! :naughty:

Yay! :clap: *virtual high five*

Exactly! :biggrin2:

Thanks!!! :yay:

I can't wait to get rid of my schoolbooks. At least the hight school ones. MFC trulybis like a family to me. :) Oh and congradulations on your homework/last thing you had to do! Must feel liberating :D *hugs you back too* maybe I should join that theead more often :)

I know what you mean! Sometimes I'm so tired of reading stupid texts...

Thanks! :D:hug: it is!!! But there's still so many things to be done... :unsure:

Same! I keep re-using the same ones. But it is still fun. :naughty:

Congrats! Something less for you to worry about now. :D

Thanks! :D:clap:

I think it's time to celebrate a bit. :yay: