:group_hug:

I knew it! :mf_rosetinted: It gets me high: :excite:

Waaaah she's back! :group_hug:

Hahaha good idea! :D

*makes a big entrance dressed in stardust* ahahah 

Poor phone. Imagine it would really land on the police man... :fisch:

*puts on sunglasses for all that glittering stardust* :mf_rosetinted:

Now that would've been something... :fisch:

I'd actually really like to know what would happen.

*puts on spy clothes*

Imagine that!  Poor Mika in prison. :facepalm:

Then he would have to cancel all his concerts... :(

Naaah. He'd probably charm him as he does all of us. Leave him wondering what he lives for. XD

Me after I red Mika had dropped his IPhone;

29wpw6v.gif

Even stardust couldn't save it. :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah cos I haven't been there. :mf_rosetinted:

Imagine that! Poor Mika in prison. :facepalm:

Then he would have to cancel all his concerts... :(

Don't worry! I'd be his lawyer and save him! :biggrin2::naughty:

Something random: Believe me people I'm tired all day long. :doh: I don't know what to do against! :facepalm: My mum says it's a sign for spring. Hopefully she's right. xD

Ooooh, can I have the bright green one with the glitters? :biggrin2:

I'm sure nobody will see me. :mf_rosetinted:

Yes! Then I will have a pink one. Just to make sure you won't be alone in this.

Something random: Believe me people I'm tired all day long. :doh: I don't know what to do against! :facepalm: My mum says it's a sign for spring. Hopefully she's right. xD

Ooooo! Here you are, my twin soul. I don't know what it is - but I have it too! Definitely. The only thing that makes me crawl out of my cozy bed cave, is blasting Mika's music on the radio. OR FOOD. I like food.

Ah, then it's your fault then isn't it? :mf_rosetinted: Just kidding haha. :naughty:

You to? I've been tired as well for days! I hope your mom is right! :aah:

Yes! Then I will have a pink one. Just to make sure you won't be alone in this.

Ooooo! Here you are, my twin soul. I don't know what it is - but I have it too! Definitely. The only thing that makes me crawl out of my cozy bed cave, is blasting Mika's music on the radio. OR FOOD. I like food.

Aaaaw yeah, we're going to look awesome!! Nobody will see us. :mf_rosetinted:

Aww yayyy! :D

Same here, I'm always tired because of college.  I have to wake up early three days a week and don't get home until really late.  I think we're all just waiting for warmer weather. :aah:

Oh hello twin soul! :bye: It's so weird, but hey. :naughty: Sleeping is very nice! :biggrin2:

And food! Food is gooooooooooood! :wub:

Ah, then it's your fault then isn't it? :mf_rosetinted: Just kidding haha. :naughty:

You to? I've been tired as well for days! I hope your mom is right! :aah:

Sorry! :doh::P

Ahaha I love how we all feel the same! :aah: Yeah, me too. But I'm kinda not believing at the moment... It's snowing right now... <_<

Aww yayyy! :D

Same here, I'm always tired because of college. I have to wake up early three days a week and don't get home until really late. I think we're all just waiting for warmer weather. :aah:

I need summer. Desperately... Please... Summer... :lmao:

MIKA MIKACHU :naughty:

Sorry! :doh::P

Ahaha I love how we all feel the same! :aah: Yeah, me too. But I'm kinda not believing at the moment... It's snowing right now... <_<

I need summer. Desperately... Please... Summer... :lmao:

MIKA MIKACHU :naughty:

Ikr! Everyone is tired haha! :lmao:

I hate snoooow, please Summer, come! :tears:

I want a Mikachu with curls now. :mf_rosetinted:

Hi guys!! Sorry...i didt post here a ling time again, stupid school :( :( :( :( :(  but i will try my best now!!! :)

how is everybody?

Hey Marta! :D

I'm doing good! How about you? :biggrin2:

Hey Marta! :D

I'm doing good! How about you? :biggrin2:

Iam good too!!!!! :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: 

btw. i LOOOOOVE MIKACHU! I want one home!! :wub: :wub:  can i buy one anywhere? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Edited by Ma.Kot.

how is everybody?

Hey! :D I'm great, crazy as always and you? :biggrin2:

We're all in it together as the title of our thread says. :mf_rosetinted:

Why do we have to wait so long for you summer? :excite:

Same!!! :D

btw. i LOOOOOVE MIKACHU! I want one home!! :wub: :wub: can i buy one anywhere? :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Tell me if you can get it on amazon! :naughty:

IKR! Every Mika fan should own one. :mf_rosetinted::wub2:

Exactly!!! We should get it for free! :das:

*dramatically drops in in her orange spy suit, complains about the weather and orders mikachu from Amazon*

Sorry for being absent girls! I've been super busy lately... I'm actually going to USA, Houston on Wednesday! It's together with this youth dance company that I'm in, and we are going to preformed and stuff, so I've had many many hours of dance lately in order to prepare for that (like, more than the usual lot XD). Super fun, but almost no time for school work and mfc :P

And for all the tired ones: I think it has brought spring here :wub: It's finally light outside for more than just a few hours a day! :D

*dramatically drops in in her orange spy suit, complains about the weather and orders mikachu from Amazon*

Sorry for being absent girls! I've been super busy lately... I'm actually going to USA, Houston on Wednesday! It's together with this youth dance company that I'm in, and we are going to preformed and stuff, so I've had many many hours of dance lately in order to prepare for that (like, more than the usual lot XD). Super fun, but almost no time for school work and mfc :P

And for all the tired ones: I think it has brought spring here :wub: It's finally light outside for more than just a few hours a day! :D

Oh oh! Order one for me to! :cheer:

I hope you'll have fun there in Houston! :wub2: At least you enjoy dancing haha! And MFC time will come back, I'm sure haha! ;)

I hope Spring is coming here soon to! :D

Oooh how exciting!  Hope you have lots of fun, and that you aren't too nervous! :thumb_yello:

Yes that's true, it's finally getting lighter...sort of. :D

Omg how cool is that? :D:cheer: Have a great time there!!! :clap::wub:

Haha send it over to me! :biggrin2: