Welcome back! :D

*grabs your hand and joins you*

I got know a completely new side of you. :mf_rosetinted:

Ikr, I'm a dirty bastard. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, now you're making me interested in what you talked about  :fisch:  haahah :dunno:

Had a great time.  Went shopping and bought a gorgeous new scarf.  In the evening, I went to see a dance show with my mum. :)

It was a brilliant day out, but I'm also glad to be back on MFC with you guys. :D

Awwwww, I'm glad you had a nice day. What kind of dance show did you see? :shocked:

It's always good to get back here. It feels kind of empty without MFC :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Awwwww, I'm glad you had a nice day. What kind of dance show did you see? :shocked:

It's always good to get back here. It feels kind of empty without MFC :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

It was a ballroom dance show, really beautiful.  Got to meet some of the dancers after the show and had pictures taken with them too! :excite:

Trouble is, the dancers were so gorgeous I looked terrible in the photos compared to them, but never mind. :aah:

It was a ballroom dance show, really beautiful. Got to meet some of the dancers after the show and had pictures taken with them too! :excite:

Trouble is, the dancers were so gorgeous I looked terrible in the photos compared to them, but never mind. :aah:

Awww, cute!

I'm sure you look great too :) They wefe probably all with this gorgereous makeup and hair.. so you looked good too, I'm sure :D

Yep, it's quite strange to rejoin the real world when you leave MFC for a day.  I'm far too addicted now. :mf_rosetinted:

Ikr! I mean.... is there actually a real world out there? :shocked:

It was a ballroom dance show, really beautiful.  Got to meet some of the dancers after the show and had pictures taken with them too! :excite:

Oh now that is so nice! :D

I'm sure you look great! Don't worry haha! :D

Awww, cute!

I'm sure you look great too :) They wefe probably all with this gorgereous makeup and hair.. so you looked good too, I'm sure :D

WHO ARE YOU!?

Ah right, you have a new avatar. I like it.  :mf_rosetinted:

Nah, he's a dirty bastard himself. :mf_rosetinted::lmao:

:teehee:

Had a great time. Went shopping and bought a gorgeous new scarf. In the evening, I went to see a dance show with my mum. :)

It was a brilliant day out, but I'm also glad to be back on MFC with you guys. :D

Oh sounds nice! :D I'm happy you had a good time! :)

Yep, it's quite strange to rejoin the real world when you leave MFC for a day. I'm far too addicted now. :mf_rosetinted:

Ahaha I know exactly what you mean! :naughty: So it's good you're back here! :biggrin2:

Okay, now you're making me interested in what you talked about :fisch: haahah :dunno:

We talked about our chat conversation. :das:

WHO ARE YOU!?

Ah right, you have a new avatar. I like it.  :mf_rosetinted:

LOLLIE! WHAT THE HELL?

It's me... your friend. Your neighbour in rainbow house across the road. That one, who's still struggling to get that glittel away. :D

Ahaha I know exactly what you mean! :naughty: So it's good you're back here! :biggrin2:

We talked about our chat conversation. :das:

I know that. But now I wonder what tour chat was about aahaha :)

LOLLIE! WHAT THE HELL?

It's me... your friend. Your neighbour in rainbow house across the road. That one, who's still struggling to get that glittel away. :D

I know that. But now I wonder what tour chat was about aahaha :)

Don't scare me like that. :shocked:  :mf_rosetinted:

Right, now I see it. My lovely neighbour in the Mikalane in the centre of Mikatown right? :naughty:

Glittel everywhere. :mf_rosetinted:

Awww, cute!

Yeah, they were really beautiful, and the men were handsome. :wub: Hahaha I suppose, it's hard to look your best when you're freezing cold and your hair is in a mess. :D

I didn't know there was at first.  Don't like it much.  :mf_rosetinted:

Haha thanks. :)

Thank you! :D

Always good to be back on MFC.  I could never go a day without it. :aah: 

Don't scare me like that. :shocked:  :mf_rosetinted:

Right, now I see it. My lovely neighbour in the Mikalane in the centre of Mikatown right? :naughty:

I'm sorry I didn't mean to :( *hugs*

Yes! That one! *waves through window*  

Yeah, they were really beautiful, and the men were handsome. :wub: Hahaha I suppose, it's hard to look your best when you're freezing cold and your hair is in a mess. :D

I didn't know there was at first.  Don't like it much.  :mf_rosetinted:

Haha thanks. :)

Always good to be back on MFC.  I could never go a day without it. :aah:

Wait you were outside?

Don't scare me like that. :shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Right, now I see it. My lovely neighbour in the Mikalane in the centre of Mikatown right? :naughty:

This message is priceless! :lmao::teehee:

Always good to be back on MFC. I could never go a day without it. :aah:

It's always good to have you all around for talking! :hug:

Same haha! That's how an addiction starts! :aah:

It there any party going on today? :D I'm trying to put up my second chat experience tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

It there any party going on today? :D I'm trying to put up my second chat experience tonight. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: Well, we need a name for our town and street right? :aah:

I will be in chat tonight probably. :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

:lmao: Well, we need a name for our town and street right? :aah:

I will be in chat tonight probably. :mf_rosetinted:

OMG! What time Lena???????

I CAN'T MISS THAT! Not the second one! *like it's the end of the world let's paaaaaarty!*