Mika@Brussels - Mobistar concert - September 18th 2014

robertina

I wonder if it's because we're in the US, or we both just have old computers? :doh:

I don't know, but I'm set for BE, and just listening is quite nice, but I'd like to see it too, as you well know!

It's tiny, sure, but in this case, I need a zoom, even without the boum boum boum...

Love it!

If you click my image it gets (a tiny bit) larger! I don't know how to just put an image from my files in my post, without it becoming an attachment..?

If you click my image it gets (a tiny bit) larger! I don't know how to just put an image from my files in my post, without it becoming an attachment..?

I did that...

If it's bigger, you can post it to a photo hosting site, then use the commands {img} and {/img} on either side of the URL (substituting [ and ] for the { }) and post it like that.

I did that...

If it's bigger, you can post it to a photo hosting site, then use the commands {img} and {/img} on either side of the URL (substituting [ and ] for the { }) and post it like that.

Ah thanks I'm going to try that!

I'd say his suit is strawberry red, and very similar to the background curtains :teehee:

Anyway I'm pretty sick to hear big girl, I really need new songs

I was gonna say same and then Boum Boum Boum started and I got all excited! Haha he has the lyrics in front of him "I keep forgetting them"

Ah thanks I'm going to try that!

I was gonna say same and then Boum Boum Boum started and I got all excited! Haha he has the lyrics in front of him "I keep forgetting them"

He's hearing us: he's just said he's going to sing lots of new songs soon :thumb_yello: