Mika@Estivale Open Air Festival 30th July 2015 in Estavayer le Lac, Switzerland!

mari62

Hi guys, i am living in Switzerland, from fifteen minutes to Estavayer. And maybe can i help you.. I got a car and ma father has a house with a lot of place =)

I really hope to meet some of others mika'fans (sorry for ma bad english). So, not hesitate to tell me =)

• 5 weeks later...
Hi guys, i am living in Switzerland, from fifteen minutes to Estavayer. And maybe can i help you.. I got a car and ma father has a house with a lot of place =)

I really hope to meet some of others mika'fans (sorry for ma bad english). So, not hesitate to tell me =)

Salut Sophie :)

Désolée de voir ton message assez tard. C'est très gentil à toi de proposer de l'aide pour le concert d'Estavayer cet été :thumb_yello:

Soit la bienvenue sur le MFC :welcomeani:

Tu peux aller faire une petit présentation ici:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

Cela permettra Ă  tout le monde de faire ta connaissance et de te souhaiter la bienvenue :wink2:

Ne t'inquiètes pas pour ton anglais, nous sommes sur un forum international alors il y a pleiiiin de monde ici dont la langue principale n'est pas l'anglais et tout le monde se comprend très bien :teehee:

Par contre tu peux sans autre passer faire un coucou sur la page francophone:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27777&highlight=french

N'hésite pas à m'écrire si tu as des questions ou si tu souhaites discuter du prochain concert à Estavayer :wink2:

• 3 weeks later...
you're very welcome :wink2:

well..hem... it's Switzerland... you know how it is :aah:

But it's not in the most expensive part of Switzerland. Hotels and meals for instance may be far less expensive there than in "big" cities such as Geneva or Zurich :thumb_yello:

Hi Nanou. I'm fairly sure my family and I will be able to travel to Switzerland around this concert. Since you have attended this event before, can you tell me whether the VIP tickets are worth buying? If they don't get me closer to the stage, I might as well just go with the regular tickets at less than 1/2 price. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi I'll be there with my family (husband and son), we'll book a room in a hotel or something in a camping for two nights. It would be very nice to meet you there :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Welcome! That is so kind of you, thanks :wink2:

• 1 month later...

Hi everybody !! 

I already say that once, but i don't remember when and where, but i am coming in Estival and i am living in switzerland (in Granges- Marnand, if you want check on the map.), such ten minutes by car from Estavayer le Lac. 

So, I suggest you tell me if you need anything. I will try to be free the 31 with ma job, and maybe you could sleep at home =) It's not really big but it could be funny ! 

I rejoice to see you soon =) 

Soso

• 1 month later...

Hi Nanou. I'm fairly sure my family and I will be able to travel to Switzerland around this concert. Since you have attended this event before, can you tell me whether the VIP tickets are worth buying? If they don't get me closer to the stage, I might as well just go with the regular tickets at less than 1/2 price. Thanks!

oh I'm so sorry, I only read your post today.... Didn't have much time to come on MFC lately because of some family issues, i'm really sorry! I hope you managed to buy tickets for you and your family! no matter which ticket you bought in the end you'll be fine as it's a small place ;) VIP tickets will provide you a seated place with a nice view on the stage and regular ones gives you the chance to go closer to the stage ;)

As far as I can remember the stage is pretty high so if you want to have a nice view onb what is happening on stage you'll be fine if you don't go 1rst row ;)

Hello ladies and gentlemen! I have a ticket for this festival which would seem really nice, but I have a problem: I don't have a way to reach the place. Is there anyone leaving from Milan or North of Italy who could give me a ride? I would be meeting you at the more convenient location for you and share the expenses. I am a nice trip companion and I don't mess with your car I promise ????

Please let me know if some of you can help me out, otherwise I will have to sell my ticket as soon as possible.