Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

Don't worry, you (and anyone else) can ask without problems :)

After that Sara made her performance with the loop station, the judges had doubts about her: Skin, being herself also a deejay, said that the thing with the loop station was not so difficult to do and wasn't so original, as instead Fedez was saying and that maybe it/she didn't fit to do X Factor.

Mika said to Elio to ask Sarah how she would do the same format of the other contestants with the loop station and Elio had doubts whether this thing could annoy the audience after a while. But after talking among themselves, the judges decided that it could be a good experiment and to make her try it, and Elio has accepted their advice and decided to give her a chair, calling the switch with the first guy, Marco.

The public/audience whistled in disapproval

Sara: Excuse me, I don't feel like doing it

Public/audience: Brava, brava! Well done, well done!

Fedez: No, what are you doing?

Elio: What does it mean?

Sara: I think he was better (than me) and ...

Elio (here he does a play on words): I can't take my hat off, I take my wig off, for you

Marco: But are you sure? Come on, listen to me ...

Mika: We were right, you are the most elegant/graceful of this competition. Honestly, you are awesome/pretty cool! You are incredible! I told you, you've already won! Elio, this is beautiful! You are great (a great person)!

Elio: In any case, you are going to make it anyway

Sara (to Marco): Take well your chance. Bye, thank you

A.Cattelan: Sara, oh my! What were you thinking?

Sara: I wasn't thinking of anything, I just followed what my instincts told me. (My) Instinct told me that he had to go forward

Marco: I feel a little as if in the end I had remained here (just) because someone gave up her/his place to me

Elio: I am very pleased to tell you that I no longer have anyone to stand up from the chair, so the team that will go to Home Visit, for the category Over, is this. Bravi! Well done!

In many interviews, published the day after the show was broadcast, she said he had given up because she realized that she wasn't fit to do and didn't want to do anymore the Tv show. However, she already had a record deal with "Maciste Dischi", a little record company, not a major, and in fact they have released her first album, "Mentha" (in it also songs without the loop station) and the single on September 14, she has already made a mini-tour in some Italian cities, and in October there is her real tour.

And also I wondered why Elio took his wig off, and I saw the answer. Thank you very much for your explanation. You are so kind :)

i  love Eleonora, she has a great voice and she is very special. 

It's so funny when you see those other girls in the 6 chairs watching this amazing powerful performance. They sort of disappear into beautiful nothingness.  

I keep watching this clip again and again. She tells a story that I don't understand but keeps me fascinated. I wonder what's the song about.

Edit: I found the lyrics. Still don't understand it all but it helps a lot.  Beautiful song. 

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 1

After the second and final episode of Bootcamp here who is passed to Home Visit in the categories of Under Boys (16-24) and Under Girls (16-24):

Under Boys 16-24 (Mika)Marco Gori, Giacomo Runco (Eva), Angel Gabriel Marmolejos, Vittorio Andrei (Cranio Randagio), Luca Valenti e Leonardo Marius Dragusin

Under Girls 16-24 (Skin)Selene Capitanucci, Eleonora Anania, Margherita Principi, Martina Galli, Enrica Tara e Gaia Albertazzi

i  love Eleonora, she has a great voice and she is very special. 

It's so funny when you see those other girls in the 6 chairs watching this amazing powerful performance. They sort of disappear into beautiful nothingness.  

I keep watching this clip again and again. She tells a story that I don't understand but keeps me fascinated. I wonder what's the song about.

Edit: I found the lyrics. Still don't understand it all but it helps a lot.  Beautiful song. 

Actually, there are some different interpretations of the lyrics of this song, written and sung by Vasco Rossi.

The first is that Sally is a woman Vasco met or saw after a party he attended in Saint Tropez, with rich people and far from his way of being. So, annoyed by the situation and by the behavior of those people, he was impressed by a woman that he saw later and immediately he wrote this song. This "special" woman had a different attitude from all the others, she seemed sad and marked by life, walking alone. In the text, in fact, Sally is a woman who thinks about her life journey, the mistakes and the pain she had to suffer because of wrong companions. A woman disillusioned by life, who lost, through the disappointments, the ingenuity and the carefree of youth and now observes life through different eyes, often cold and disenchanted. In the end, however, we understand that Sally finds an inner strength with which to start again and return to her own path in life, learning from the past and leaving alive the hope for the future. "Live each moment as if it were your last" is one of the messages of this text, to live a life without regret and without any obstacle or physical, psychological or moral preclusion.

The second interpretation is that Sally is the image and projection of Vasco Rossi himself. Vasco would have used "Sally" to hide the true identity of the protagonist of the song that would be just the same author. In fact, several parts of the text can well adapt to the turbulent past of Vasco (drugs, prison and repeated music failures) and his present, thoughtful and conscious of his own life and his own ability/talent.

another interpretation, considered by many people less likely than the others, is that Sally was a drug addict girl/woman, who was a/worked as a prostitute to buy drugs.

There is also a cover of this song, by Fiorella Mannoia, another important Italian singer, and I think this is the version sung/performed by Eleonora.

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 2

Hiii...i just watched 4. episode! And...the end - OMG????? It was the most beautiful and the most petrifying moment it the same time!! :D i mean - what the women did was awesome!!! She is totally gorgeous...but, see Elio without wig?? :D whaaaaat?? :D
but...i love the part when mika came to her, and say something really nice (it seems to me like he was saying that this was the bravest and generous thing he ever seen...) and then he hugged her!! It was so nice :)
I like this episode - when there was the guy witch mika dont like (before he had glasses and yellow pans) ...Mikas reaction really get me...i mean, did you ever seen him so upset???? :D :D He really dont like the guy...and he was very tough. And...i also notice, that when Elio change him later for another singer...mika started smiling :D
And...please, can anybody, anybody tell me...who is the old women????? She is everywhere in every episode...she dont sing, she does nothing. She sometimes speak with the guy in the backstage. And...i would really like to now...who the hell is this women! :D :D :)

Actually, there are some different interpretations of the lyrics of this song, written and sung by Vasco Rossi.

The first is that Sally is a woman Vasco met or saw after a party he attended in Saint Tropez, with rich people and far from his way of being. So, annoyed by the situation and by the behavior of those people, he was impressed by a woman that he saw later and immediately he wrote this song. This "special" woman had a different attitude from all the others, she seemed sad and marked by life, walking alone. In the text, in fact, Sally is a woman who thinks about her life journey, the mistakes and the pain she had to suffer because of wrong companions. A woman disillusioned by life, who lost, through the disappointments, the ingenuity and the carefree of youth and now observes life through different eyes, often cold and disenchanted. In the end, however, we understand that Sally finds an inner strength with which to start again and return to her own path in life, learning from the past and leaving alive the hope for the future. "Live each moment as if it were your last" is one of the messages of this text, to live a life without regret and without any obstacle or physical, psychological or moral preclusion.

The second interpretation is that Sally is the image and projection of Vasco Rossi himself. Vasco would have used "Sally" to hide the true identity of the protagonist of the song that would be just the same author. In fact, several parts of the text can well adapt to the turbulent past of Vasco (drugs, prison and repeated music failures) and his present, thoughtful and conscious of his own life and his own ability/talent.

another interpretation, considered by many people less likely than the others, is that Sally was a drug addict girl/woman, who was a/worked as a prostitute to buy drugs.

There is also a cover of this song, by Fiorella Mannoia, another important Italian singer, and I think this is the version sung/performed by Eleonora.

Thanks a lot for the explanation and the clip. I listened to the versions of Vasco Rossi and Fiorella Mannoia and although they might sing better than Eleonora, I still prefer her version. I love her voice, interpretation and intonation. She is so raw and intense in this performance. Her version is much shorter though. I'd very much like to hear if she can manage to sing the whole song and keep it interesting. I hope she will stay in the competition for a long time. I want to hear much more of her 

Edited by Pascale

Thanks a lot for the explanation and the clip. I listened to the versions of Vasco Rossi and Fiorella Mannoia and although they might sing better than Eleonora, I still prefer her version. I love her voice, interpretation and intonation. She is so raw and intense in this performance. Her version is much shorter though. I'd very much like to hear if she can manage to sing the whole song and keep it interesting. I hope she will stay in the competition for a long time. I want to hear much more of her 

You are welcome!  :)

I like her too. She, like Elio said in an interview, also Mara Maionchi and all judges, is a true performer, a little strange and it's absolutely necessary for her to do some singing lessons to improve the control of her voice, being a self-taught/autodidact without ever having done any singing lesson, but she has a soul with so much to say and express.

But I don't know if she will go to the Live Shows, and honestly I don't even know if it would be good for her to go there because I don't think that she will stay in the competition more than one episode. Unfortunately she is too strange for the average Italian public, people on socials don't like her and they say it with words not at all nice, also in the press there are very mixed reviews. They fail to see her potential and for me this is very disappointing. It would be nice if some producer could give her an opportunity, but I don't know  :dunno: We'll see.

I like her too. She, like Elio said in an interview, also Mara Maionchi and all judges, is a true performer, a little strange and it's absolutely necessary for her to do some singing lessons to improve the control of her voice, being a self-taught/autodidact without ever having done any singing lesson, but she has a soul with so much to say and express.

But I don't know if she will go to the Live Shows, and honestly I don't even know if it would be good for her to go there because I don't think that she will stay in the competition more than one episode. Unfortunately she is too strange for the average Italian public, people on socials don't like her and they say it with words not at all nice, also in the press there are very mixed reviews. They fail to see her potential and for me this is very disappointing. It would be nice if some producer could give her an opportunity, but I don't know  :dunno: We'll see.

You're probably right that it wouldn't be good for Eleonora to stay in X-factor. She's very young and in the beginning of her singing career. All the publicity and the tv-show elements might harm her individuality. Usually the contestants get less interesting and more uniform in the live shows because of the styling and the choice of songs. It''s perhaps better for her to stay at the back ground for now and to concentrate on getting a musical education. As I said I would love to see more of her but I can wait. 

She reminds me a bit of a dutch singer, Wende Snijders. Same intensity and power but Wende has a more developed and controlled (and different) voice. Here's a song by her: 

Hiii...i just watched 4. episode! And...the end - OMG????? It was the most beautiful and the most petrifying moment it the same time!! :D i mean - what the women did was awesome!!! She is totally gorgeous...but, see Elio without wig?? :D whaaaaat?? :D

but...i love the part when mika came to her, and say something really nice (it seems to me like he was saying that this was the bravest and generous thing he ever seen...) and then he hugged her!! It was so nice :)

I like this episode - when there was the guy witch mika dont like (before he had glasses and yellow pans) ...Mikas reaction really get me...i mean, did you ever seen him so upset???? :D :D He really dont like the guy...and he was very tough. And...i also notice, that when Elio change him later for another singer...mika started smiling :D

And...please, can anybody, anybody tell me...who is the old women????? She is everywhere in every episode...she dont sing, she does nothing. She sometimes speak with the guy in the backstage. And...i would really like to now...who the hell is this women! :D :D :)

The woman is Mara Maionchi. She is an Italian record producer and a TV personality. She is considered the most prominent female figure in the Italian record/music industry, producing both on behalf of the majors such as Sony and Warner, who as a producer through her independent label. She was judge of X Factor in the first four editions, broadcasted on Rai 2, the Italian public television company (in the first two editions with Simona Ventura and Morgan, with Morgan in the third and with Elio in the fourth). Last year she was the host of "Xtra Factor". She is also well-known (and many people in the public/audience like her for this) because she says what she thinks and doesn't mince her words, with rather explicit/strong expressions. This year too she will be the host of "Xtra Factor" and, if I haven't got it wrong, maybe she will participate in the Live Shows with her comments on the contestants.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Maionchi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Maionchi

"Hiii...i just watched 4. episode! And...the end - OMG????? It was the most beautiful and the most petrifying moment it the same time!!  :D i mean - what the women did was awesome!!! She is totally gorgeous...but, see Elio without wig??  :D whaaaaat??  :D

but...i love the part when mika came to her, and say something really nice (it seems to me like he was saying that this was the bravest and generous thing he ever seen...) and then he hugged her!! It was so nice  :)"

About it there's the translation a few posts above on this page.

And yes, Mika really didn't like the guy for his way of singing and his attitude on stage. :teehee:  If you are interested, in the previous page there is also the translation of the first audition of this guy, Andrea.

Edited by charlie20

You're probably right that it wouldn't be good for Eleonora to stay in X-factor. She's very young and in the beginning of her singing career. All the publicity and the tv-show elements might harm her individuality. Usually the contestants get less interesting and more uniform in the live shows because of the styling and the choice of songs. It''s perhaps better for her to stay at the back ground for now and to concentrate on getting a musical education. As I said I would love to see more of her but I can wait. 

She reminds me a bit of a dutch singer, Wende Snijders. Same intensity and power but Wende has a more developed and controlled (and different) voice. Here's a song by her: 

Yes, her voice is still raw and she is very different from the usual contestants in these talent shows. We'll see what Skin will decide (or rather, what she has already decided).

Thanks for the video, I didn't know this singer  :)

The ginger lady is the host of “Extra Factor”, her name is Mara Maionchi.

She worked as a producer in the past, and was a XF judge for a few editions. Her main feature is that she looks like a granny but her language is less than informal, I’d say smutty, and she is fully aware of it. :naughty: 

Just to say, yesterday she pointed at Eleonora as a troglodyte :shocked: , and a few minutes later they showed a clip where she was saying “How come I cannot swear? It’s almost midnight, those fu..ing kids must be sleeping now, mustn't they?”

Of course it all sounds funny, until the target of her jokes is someone else  :wink2:

• Like 1

The woman is Mara Maionchi. She is an Italian record producer and a TV personality. She is considered the most prominent female figure in the Italian record/music industry, producing both on behalf of the majors such as Sony and Warner, who as a producer through her independent label. She was judge of X Factor in the first four editions, broadcasted on Rai 2, the Italian public television company (in the first two editions with Simona Ventura and Morgan, with Morgan in the third and with Elio in the fourth). Last year she was the host of "Xtra Factor". She is also well-known (and many people in the public/audience like her for this) because she says what she thinks and doesn't mince her words, with rather explicit/strong expressions. This year too she will be the host of "Xtra Factor" and, if I haven't got it wrong, maybe she will participate in the Live Shows with her comments on the contestants.

https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Maionchi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mara_Maionchi

"Hiii...i just watched 4. episode! And...the end - OMG????? It was the most beautiful and the most petrifying moment it the same time!! i mean - what the women did was awesome!!! She is totally gorgeous...but, see Elio without wig??  whaaaaat??

but...i love the part when mika came to her, and say something really nice (it seems to me like he was saying that this was the bravest and generous thing he ever seen...) and then he hugged her!! It was so nice  :)"

About it there's the translation a few posts above on this page.

And yes, Mika really didn't like the guy for his way of singing and his attitude on stage. :teehee:  If you are interested, in the previous page there is also the translation of the first audition of this guy, Andrea.

The ginger lady is the host of “Extra Factor”, her name is Mara Maionchi.

She worked as a producer in the past, and was a XF judge for a few editions. Her main feature is that she looks like a granny but her language is less than informal, I’d say smutty, and she is fully aware of it. :naughty: 

Just to say, yesterday she pointed at Eleonora as a troglodyte :shocked: , and a few minutes later they showed a clip where she was saying “How come I cannot swear? It’s almost midnight, those fu..ing kids must be sleeping now, mustn't they?”

Of course it all sounds funny, until the target of her jokes is someone else  :wink2:

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :) you are so kind!!! Now i finally will have a peace :), it was bothering me for whole 4 episodes! :D

i just watched the 5 episode - and its awesome!!!

One moment totally get me - when mika sent home the young boy...he was sad and Skin said to him "Are you ok?" she was soo sorry, i would never said she can be so sensitive. And mikas reaction "Yeah...iam ok!" like - of course...why shoudlnt i be? :D

And ow was mika amazed from the girl he liked so much and Skin didnt like her...i laugh so much when skin said "Interesting!" and mika "Interesting?? PERFECT"" :D :D, that at one point he jumped from his seat!! :D :D :D and he did a standing ovation at the end!

And...did i think right...that when one girl - i cant remember which one...ended the song,she was great, mika turned at skin and said "Skin...sei nella merda!!!" :D :D like "You fu*ked??" less rude version "You are screwed??" :D i couldnt stop laughing :D

Edited by Ma.Kot.
  • Like 1

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!! :) you are so kind!!! Now i finally will have a peace :), it was bothering me for whole 4 episodes! :D

i just watched the 5 episode - and its awesome!!!

One moment totally get me - when mika sent home the young boy...he was sad and Skin said to him "Are you ok?" she was soo sorry, i would never said she can be so sensitive. And mikas reaction "Yeah...iam ok!" like - of course...why shoudlnt i be? :D

And ow was mika amazed from the girl he liked so much and Skin didnt like her...i laugh so much when skin said "Interesting!" and mika "Interesting?? PERFECT"" :D :D, that at one point he jumped from his seat!! :D :D :D and he did a standing ovation at the end!

And...did i think right...that when one girl - i cant remember which one...ended the song,she was great, mika turned at skin and said "Skin...sei nella merda!!!" :D :D like "You fu*ked??" less rude version "You are screwed??" :D i couldnt stop laughing :D

I agree, Skin was really sweet. The young boy, Vito, at the audition said that he was bullied in his small town because he wanted to be a singer, so Mika was a little sad at that moment and she understood it.  :)

15 ottobre 2015

I concorrenti di X Factor 2015

UNDER UOMINI

EVA: Con un nome d'arte del genere e una voce così affascinante, il cantautore Eva promette di stupire tutti con le proprie confessioni in musica

LEONARDO: Parrucchiere per necessità e cantante per vocazione, Leonardo ha una voce che non può lasciare indifferenti.

LUCA: Luca ha convinto tutti con il suo timbro unico e la sua convinzione. Per lui esiste un solo percorso, quello nel mondo della musica.

22026007568_57c2190520_o.jpg

• Like 2