Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

I don't know why you can't. :dunno:

Ā 

YT, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Megaupload, Mediafire and more !! ... I've uploaded files to these video-sites, but my accounts have been deleted or files have been blocked DUE to COPYRIGHT CLAIMS.

Ā 

VK isn't the best, but at least my FILES still are available at there. :fisch:

This video, I can see because I havenĀ“t Ā use username and password. I canĀ“t Ā download it but I can see it. Thank you ! You are fantastic !

The songsĀ assigned for the second Live Show:

OVER

DavideĀ ā€“Ā Quello cheĀ deiĀ 99 PosseĀ 
GiosadaĀ ā€“Ā RetrogradeĀ diĀ James Blake

BAND/GROUPS

LandlordĀ ā€“Ā Habits (Stay high)Ā diĀ Tove LoĀ 
MoseekĀ ā€“Ā Time to pretendĀ deiĀ MGMTĀ 
Urban StrangersĀ ā€“Ā OceansĀ diĀ Jay ZĀ ft.Ā Frank Ocean

UNDER BOYS

EvaĀ ā€“Ā Everybodyā€™s changingĀ deiĀ KeaneĀ 
LeonardoĀ ā€“Ā Wake me upĀ diĀ Aloe BlaccĀ 
LucaĀ ā€“Ā Blank spaceĀ diĀ Taylor Swift

UNDER GIRLS

EleonoraĀ ā€“Ā Meravigliosa creaturaĀ diĀ Gianna NanniniĀ 
EnricaĀ ā€“Ā Like a starĀ diĀ Corinne Bailey RaeĀ 
MargheritaĀ ā€“Ā I believe in youĀ diĀ Kylie Minogue

VK

Ā 

2015.10.28 XF9 Daily-4 Team MIKA ( coaching )

https://vk.com/video232312753_171488056

Ā 

post-18723-0-39530900-1446164596_thumb.jpg post-18723-0-14626100-1446164642_thumb.jpg post-18723-0-65073100-1446165397_thumb.jpg post-18723-0-17488800-1446165466_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

2015.10.29 XF9 epi-8 Team MIKA (rehearsal before LIVE-2 )

https://vk.com/video232312753_171488051

Ā 

post-18723-0-32768900-1446165516_thumb.jpg post-18723-0-83459300-1446165525_thumb.jpg post-18723-0-38119400-1446165660_thumb.jpg post-18723-0-70849600-1446165682_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

2015.10.29 XF9 Twitter ( MIKA @ backstge of the rehearsal LIVE_2 )

https://vk.com/video232312753_171487999

Twitter

https://twitter.com/XFactor_Italia/status/659808145439502336

ā€@XFactor_Italia.@mikasounds ha un messaggio per i fan di #XF9logo.png e di @justinbieber: non perdete il 2Ā° Live alle 21:10 su @SkyUno!

post-18723-0-13267400-1446165749_thumb.jpg

Ā 

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

I'm sorry to say this because other times I have defended Eleonora, but tonight her performances weren't good and has sung out of tune a lot, while Giacomo/Eva didn't deserve to go out.Ā He, as I said before, is a sensitive singer-songwriter, and I think that he hasn't been understood by the public. What a pity.Ā Mika is probably too honest and professional for this show.Ā He should adapt to the mentality not only of the Italian public, but also to the mentality of the public/television-viewersĀ of talent shows . And this, I think he never will do it because he is an artist with a capital A,Ā who thinks to make become better singers the contestants of his teams, even outside the context of the Tv show, in fact his coaching are the best parts of it.

Ā 

And, sorry, I know I keep sayingĀ it,

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā but really, can we stop this stupid game of the "ship", please? And I say this - if they come here to read this thread - particularly to the Italian fans (and not) of Mika on socials , because it serves only the interests of Fedez. Honestly, it's really annoying to see this thing everywhere. Please, stop! You are not doing a good thing, you're not funny and you are not helping either, nor respecting Mika and his private life. As we say "don't take a joke too far", but this game it's not only gone too far, it has now also got worse. I've read some disgusting things on twitter.Ā But why?Ā Ā  :dunno:

Ā 

Edited by charlie20

Ā 

The songsĀ assigned for the second Live Show:

OVER

DavideĀ ā€“Ā Quello cheĀ deiĀ 99 PosseĀ 

GiosadaĀ ā€“Ā RetrogradeĀ diĀ James Blake

BAND/GROUPS

LandlordĀ ā€“Ā Habits (Stay high)Ā diĀ Tove LoĀ 

MoseekĀ ā€“Ā Time to pretendĀ deiĀ MGMTĀ 

Urban StrangersĀ ā€“Ā OceansĀ diĀ Jay ZĀ ft.Ā Frank Ocean

UNDER BOYS

EvaĀ ā€“Ā Everybodyā€™s changingĀ deiĀ KeaneĀ 

LeonardoĀ ā€“Ā Wake me upĀ diĀ Aloe BlaccĀ 

LucaĀ ā€“Ā Blank spaceĀ diĀ Taylor Swift

UNDER GIRLS

EleonoraĀ ā€“Ā Meravigliosa creaturaĀ diĀ Gianna NanniniĀ 

EnricaĀ ā€“Ā Like a starĀ diĀ Corinne Bailey RaeĀ 

MargheritaĀ ā€“Ā I believe in youĀ diĀ Kylie Minogue

Ā 

meraviglioso fase di messa. grandi luci e colori. Complimenti per l'attuazione del programma.
liked Enrica so much.Eva y Leonardo tre bien.
Grazie a Erico per la raccolta e Charlie 20.
Edited by mer
  • Like 1

I'm sorry to say this because other times I have defended Eleonora, but tonight her performances weren't good and has sung out of tune a lot, while Giacomo/Eva didn't deserve to go out.Ā He, as I said before, is a sensitive singer-songwriter, and I think that he hasn't been understood by the public. What a pity.Ā Mika is probably too honest and professional for this show.Ā He should adapt to the mentality not only of the Italian public, but also to the mentality of the public/television-viewersĀ of talent shows . And this, I think he never will do it because he is an artist with a capital A,Ā who thinks to make become better singers the contestants of his teams, even outside the context of the Tv show, in fact his coaching are the best parts of it.

Ā 

Ā 

I just watched Eva's performance (than you Eriko for all the videos!) and he was really good, even better than Luca. Ā 

• Like 1

Ā 

Ā Ā but really, can we stop this stupid game of the "ship", please? And I say this - if they come here to read this thread - particularly to the Italian fans (and not) of Mika on socials , because it serves only the interests of Fedez. Honestly, it's really annoying to see this thing everywhere. Please, stop! You are not doing a good thing, you're not funny and you are not helping either, nor respecting Mika and his private life. As we say "don't take a joke too far", but this game it's not only gone too far, it has now also got worse. I've read some disgusting things on twitter.Ā But why?Ā Ā  :dunno:

Ā 

Ā 

The problem is that Fedez himself is encouraging those things,I've seen he's RT-ing tweets about that.....

Ā 

Ā I agree with you,Eleonora's performance was bad last night,out of tune almost the entire songĀ  :aah:Ā  And I'm sorry for Eva,he was one of the best,and a great guy.He left the competition with dignity,I liked his speech on XTra FactorĀ  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

His outfit for last night looks gorgeous!!Ā  :wub:Ā I love that jacket. But how sad he looksĀ  :( I haven't watched the episode, I feel there's so much to catch up and that I'm going to need properly time for it but planning to do it soon. Shipping is a silly thing typically related to many television series. I doubt he much cares about it. I mean what can he do but to ignore it?Ā 

• Like 1

I'm so sad and disapointed for Mika. Eva didn't deserve to get out of the show. I'm angry with the others not letting him explain his choices. It's a pitty that none understood what he wanted to do with them three.Ā  :(Ā I liked Mika's musical choices for them yesterday evening and I think Eva did it well. Mika is authentic and wants them to go further. He's a great coach. I haven't been on twitter and haven't seen any tweet about that and I don't want to. Nothing more to say, as his tweet.Ā  :dunno:

• Like 3

I'm so sad and disapointed for Mika. Eva didn't deserve to get out of the show. I'm angry with the others not letting him explain his choices. It's a pitty that none understood what he wanted to do with them three. :( I liked Mika's musical choices for them yesterday evening and I think Eva did it well. Mika is authentic and wants them to go further. He's a great coach. I haven't been on twitter and haven't seen any tweet about that and I don't want to. Nothing more to say, as his tweet. :dunno:

I agree. The girls were painful to hear... Including their coach!

Edited by cathouzouf
  • Like 3

episode 8 LIVE Show 2

9-10-2015

Ā 

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

The problem is that Fedez himself is encouraging those things,I've seen he's RT-ing tweets about that.....

Ā 

Ā I agree with you,Eleonora's performance was bad last night,out of tune almost the entire songĀ  :aah:Ā  And I'm sorry for Eva,he was one of the best,and a great guy.He left the competition with dignity,I liked his speech on XTra FactorĀ  :thumb_yello:

Ā 

Yes, I agree with you, Fedez is encouraging it a lot, unfortunately.Ā 

About the competition,Ā he has also learned very well the tactics of Morgan, less blatantly but just as effectively, to belittle Mika and all his choices, and his boys even in insignificant details.This is the game and he plays it very well, with all his collaborators, of the company he owns, who help him a lot. (Edit)Ā And obviously (this is a curiosity) his author or one of his authors, Matteo Grandi, a journalist and blogger, very active on twitter during the broadcast of XF, who collaborated on the lyrics of his latest album and the satirical and political monologues of his concerts and elsewhere, I suppose.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Matteo Grandi post-23401-0-68288100-1446414756.jpg

Ā 

Yes, I liked Eva too.Ā  :)

Ā 

post-23401-0-68288100-1446414756_thumb.jpg

Edited by charlie20

Thanks Eriko for the videos. :thumb_yello:

Ā 

Mika looks stunning. :wub: And too bad Eva got eliminated. I liked him, especially at Bootcamp. I have to agree with Menthe that Eva was better than Luca.

Ā 

Speaking of Luca, why did Mika say that Luca is his secret son with Malika Ayane? I slightly understand because of XF post on instagram.

Ā 

https://instagram.com/p/9b31nsEcYJ/

Ā 

It's pathetic that I watch the show and have no clue at all what they're saying. :doh:Ā 

Speaking of Luca, why did Mika say that Luca is his secret son with Malika Ayane? I slightly understand because of XF post on instagram.

Ā 

https://instagram.com/p/9b31nsEcYJ/

Ā 

It's pathetic that I watch the show and have no clue at all what they're saying. :doh:

Ā 

I think this is because of people in Twitter who said that Luca looks like Ā Mika' son. So Mika played with that fact, and he likes Malika Ayane so he chose her to be the mother :) I'm not sureĀ  :teehee:

• Like 1

I think this is because of people in Twitter who said that Luca looks like Mika' son. So Mika played with that fact, and he likes Malika Ayane so he chose her to be the mother :) I'm not sure :teehee:

Mika mentionned it in the daily after live show 1. Somebody wrote that Luca looks like M's son and Mika played along and chose his mother :D

• Like 2

I think this is because of people in Twitter who said that Luca looks like Ā Mika' son. So Mika played with that fact, and he likes Malika Ayane so he chose her to be the mother :) I'm not sureĀ  :teehee:

Ā 

Mika mentionned it in the daily after live show 1. Somebody wrote that Luca looks like M's son and Mika played along and chose his mother :D

Ā 

Sounds better than that "ship" thingy on Twitter. :teehee:

Ā 

Thank you for enlightening me. :wink2:

• Like 1