Mika to be a judge at X-Factor Italia 2015!

You need to watch Xtra factor.She got eliminated,and afterwards she behaved very bad towards Skin and everyone.She was very rude and brutal,she started to blame her coach because her fail. Mika tried to explain her the reality,but in vain,she left the stage without any dignity  :sneaky2:

Yes, rather disturbing to watch, especially after the very dignified and elegant way Eva left the competition last week, what a difference. I'd like to add the two worst performances chosen by the audience were Eleonora's and Margherita's, both part of Skin's team, so she was forced to save one of her girls and let the other one go out and she chose to save Margherita. Therefore Eleonora got mad at her, saying things such as "I don't wanna listen to what she has to say, I don't give a f*ck about her, I don't give a f*ck we're live on a tv show, I trusted her but I learned you can never trust anyone". You could tell how Skin was upset about having to choose between two of her girls and even more when she understood how angry at her Eleonora was. Very childish and disrespectful behaviour.

• Like 1

I'm happy for Mika and his two boys Luca and Leonardo. They've been qualified directly. The public choices were right with the elimination of Eleonora and Margherita. I was shocked by Eleonora's behaviour in Xtrafactor! She was so mean  :sneaky2: Happy she left the competition! 

Thank you very much Eriko!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

OFF topic :blush-anim-cl:

Could anyone help me translate this sentence please?

post-18723-0-26500000-1446843403_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-82913700-1446843761_thumb.jpg

It's a screen shot from Daily-10 2015.11.06 XF9 Daily - 10 ( rehearsal ) TeamMika

Il Piccolo Principe

http://www.bompiani.eu/libri/il-piccolo-principe-5/?refresh_ce-cp

post-18723-0-51984500-1446843712_thumb.jpg

"Luca, this book might inspire you. This was an important book for me when I was you age"

Edited by Kumazzz
adding a translation
  • Like 1

OFF topic :blush-anim-cl:

Could anyone help me translate this sentence please?

attachicon.gifd-10 TeamMika.mp4_000050050.jpg

attachicon.gifd-10 TeamMika.mp4_000045003.jpg

It's a screen shot from Daily-10 2015.11.06 XF9 Daily - 10 ( rehearsal ) TeamMika

Il Piccolo Principe

http://www.bompiani.eu/libri/il-piccolo-principe-5/?refresh_ce-cp

attachicon.gif2788265-PICCLOPRINCIPE300dpi.jpg

"Luca, this book might inspire you. This was an important book for me when I was your age" Edited by Alyara
  • Like 1

You need to watch Xtra factor.She got eliminated,and afterwards she behaved very bad towards Skin and everyone.She was very rude and brutal,she started to blame her coach because her fail. Mika tried to explain her the reality,but in vain,she left the stage without any dignity :sneaky2:

Yes, rather disturbing to watch, especially after the very dignified and elegant way Eva left the competition last week, what a difference. I'd like to add the two worst performances chosen by the audience were Eleonora's and Margherita's, both part of Skin's team, so she was forced to save one of her girls and let the other one go out and she chose to save Margherita. Therefore Eleonora got mad at her, saying things such as "I don't wanna listen to what she has to say, I don't give a f*ck about her, I don't give a f*ck we're live on a tv show, I trusted her but I learned you can never trust anyone". You could tell how Skin was upset about having to choose between two of her girls and even more when she understood how angry at her Eleonora was. Very childish and disrespectful behaviour.

I was shocked by Eleonora's behaviour in Xtrafactor! She was so mean :sneaky2: Happy she left the competition!

:

I just watched the Live-3 Extra and I felt sorry for Eleonora. I have little understanding of Italian so I can't understand most of the things Eleonora said and I can't judge the rudeness of her expressions. But I can see that she was very upset and disappointed. I'm not saying her behaviour was correct but I believe the X factor show puts very much pressure on all the candidats. And she couldn't cope with that. She is a rather special girl, a bit extreme and this reaction was also extreme. I hope people will leave her alone now so she can get some rest. Hopefully she will develop her singing and performing talents. I've liked her since her performances in the auditions and bootcamp. Wasn't impressed by her performances in the live shows though and I think it's good that she's left the X factor now. Edited by Pascale
  • Like 2

I just watched the Live-3 Extra and I felt sorry for Eleonora. I have little understanding of Italian so I can't understand most of the things Eleonora said and I can't judge the rudeness of her expressions. But I can see that she was very upset and disappointed. I'm not saying her behaviour was correct but I believe the X factor show puts very much pressure on all the candidats. And she couldn't cope with that. She is a rather special girl, a bit extreme and this reaction was also extreme. I hope people will leave her alone now so she can get some rest. Hopefully she will develop her singing and performing talents. I've liked her since her performances in the auditions and bootcamp. Wasn't impressed by her performances in the live shows though and I think it's good that she's left the X factor now.

About Eleonora, I don't want to judge her too bad, although obviously she was wrong to react in that way in front of cameras, especially towards Skin, and hasn't been able to control herself, first of all because she's a very young girl, very genuine and definitely still immature and impulsive, but that can't pretend, as others do in those situations, on television. Also, we can't know everything that has happened and everything that they said to her, maybe even to delude her a little, during this month, and even before, behind the scenes, because we see only a small part, and many things are also manipulated to make see what they want. I had thought, in fact, even before they said the names of the finalists to the live shows, that these were too difficult and heavy for her, just because of the hostility of the majority of the public to her, since the auditions: on socials, in the fb pages and twitter account of XF there were many insults and very bad personal insults, which had nothing to do with knowing how to sing. Only after complaints from a couple of people on fb, the handlers urged to avoid insults and have deleted some comments, but on twitter they did nothing, and also Skin responded very defensively, and I think wrongly, on her fb page to those that badly, and even insulting her, polemicized for her choice.I can't think of the tension, pressure and fear of this young girl to deal with a stage and a situation so difficult. On Friday Daily, the backstage of the third live, after knowing of having to go to showdown, she was very discouraged and made it clear that she wanted to return home to her family. And the usual interviews and the performance in front of the fans the day after the live were canceled by Sky and the production because she was too upset. Not everyone can deal/cope with these shows, there is a lot of pressure, especially for young boys and girls with no experience, they don't have to worry only about singing well. And the comments on socials every year becomes more and more bad, because now the majority of the audience are teenagers who love to do these things. I don't think this thing has been handled well by the production of the program. When you think only to the TV ratings and not to people, things don't always go well. And picking on a girl of 18 years doesn't seem very fair to me. 

• Like 2

About the third live, continues the favorite game of the season: all against Mika. For the next live I would recommend to Mika to have Valentino Maison make him an armor with a sword or a spiked club. It would be much more useful than the usual clothes!  :naughty: Or something like this:

3140561904_1_2_Z85QDkWY.jpg

:)

The scenography for Luca inspired by The Little Prince, although I think no one has explained this during the live, was beautiful  :)

Fedez is always "furbo"= cunning/sly and strategist. He will do anything to win, and he certainly will win with Urban Strangers, who have become untouchable. If someone didn't understand the polemic with Mika about the song "Rape Me", written by Kurt Cobain:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_Me

"Nirvana had wanted to play "Rape Me" during its performance at the 1992 MTV Video Music Awards. WhileMTV initially told the band they could play any song they wanted, the network later insisted that the group play "Smells Like Teen Spirit" instead. Hours before the show, Nirvana refused to play. However, due to concerns that the network could boycott other artists on the group's label if the group refused to play the show, Nirvana ultimately settled on performing its then-latest single "Lithium". At the start of the performance, Cobain started playing and singing "Rape Me" instead; he said he did so "just to give [MTV] a little heart palpitation". Panicked, MTV was moments away from switching from the live performance to a commercial when the band stopped playing "Rape Me" and started playing "Lithium".

Kurt Cobain conceived "Rape Me" as a life-affirming anti-rape song. He told Spin, "It's like she's saying, 'Rape me, go ahead, rape me, beat me. You'll never kill me. I'll survive this and I'm gonna ####ing rape you one of these days and you won't even know it.'"

Nirvana biographer Michael Azerrad stated that "Rape Me" seemed to deal with Cobain's distaste of the media's coverage on his personal life. While Cobain said the song was written long before his troubles with drug addiction became public, he agreed that the song could be viewed in that light. Cobain also stated in a 1993 interview that "Rape Me" was a song meant to be so blunt that no one could misinterpret its meaning."

So while Mika said that this song wasn't appropriate to be sung by the two boys, Fedez said Mika was a moralist and a conservative because he had been shocked "by the lyrics", making even a quote by Pasolini, who had nothing to do with it.

Edited by charlie20
  • Like 1

About Eleonora, I don't want to judge her too bad, although obviously she was wrong to react in that way in front of cameras, especially towards Skin, and hasn't been able to control herself, first of all because she's a very young girl, very genuine and definitely still immature and impulsive, but that can't pretend, as others do in those situations, on television. Also, we can't know everything that has happened and everything that they said to her, maybe even to delude her a little, during this month, and even before, behind the scenes, because we see only a small part, and many things are also manipulated to make see what they want. I had thought, in fact, even before they said the names of the finalists to the live shows, that these were too difficult and heavy for her, just because of the hostility of the majority of the public to her, since the auditions: on socials, in the fb pages and twitter account of XF there were many insults and very bad personal insults, which had nothing to do with knowing how to sing. Only after complaints from a couple of people on fb, the handlers urged to avoid insults and have deleted some comments, but on twitter they did nothing, and also Skin responded very defensively, and I think wrongly, on her fb page to those that badly, and even insulting her, polemicized for her choice.I can't think of the tension, pressure and fear of this young girl to deal with a stage and a situation so difficult. On Friday Daily, the backstage of the third live, after knowing of having to go to showdown, she was very discouraged and made it clear that she wanted to return home to her family. And the usual interviews and the performance in front of the fans the day after the live were canceled by Sky and the production because she was too upset. Not everyone can deal/cope with these shows, there is a lot of pressure, especially for young boys and girls with no experience, they don't have to worry only about singing well. And the comments on socials every year becomes more and more bad, because now the majority of the audience are teenagers who love to do these things. I don't think this thing has been handled well by the production of the program. When you think only to the TV ratings and not to people, things don't always go well. And picking on a girl of 18 years doesn't seem very fair to me. 

I watched the situation and it seemed very distressing even I could understand it only partly. So much pressure for young people, can't even imagine how difficult it is to handle it.

Been also watching some of these daily clips. I just love seeing Mika in these situations :wub:   His voice is incredible and he is so serious, focused and professional. Those young people are extremely lucky getting his guidance. I wish I could properly follow and understand his television work now when the tour is over. 

• Like 2

I understand that there's a lot of pressure for everyone,not only for Eleonora. But it's a matter of education to listen when someone is talking to you,and not talk over,no matter if that person it is Skin or any other ordinary person.It is a matter of education to look at the person who's talking to you,no matter if it's Mika or anyone else,and he was obviously bothered and pointed out that to her. When you agree to join this kind of competition,you should expect that you might get eliminated at one point,and be prepared to act with dignity......unless she was absolutely sure that she will be the winner this year :aah: 

Thanks,Eriko,for the pics! :flowers2:   Someone knows the songs for this week? 

• Like 3

I understand that there's a lot of pressure for everyone,not only for Eleonora. But it's a matter of education to listen when someone is talking to you,and not talk over,no matter if that person it is Skin or any other ordinary person.It is a matter of education to look at the person who's talking to you,no matter if it's Mika or anyone else,and he was obviously bothered and pointed out that to her. When you agree to join this kind of competition,you should expect that you might get eliminated at one point,and be prepared to act with dignity......unless she was absolutely sure that she will be the winner this year :aah:

Thanks,Eriko,for the pics! :flowers2: Someone knows the songs for this week?

The show is aired tonight.

And I agree with you. There are ways to express your disagreement in respectful ways.

Edited by cathouzouf
  • Like 2