Winq UK Magazine - June/July 2015

Lucrezia

Very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing, Lucrezia!

Question: I don't have tons of memory on my Droid phone, nor do I have an e-reader. Am I just out of luck at being able to save this? If I try to save the scans posted here, my computer wants to save the entire website, so it fails. Just wondering!

Open each scan and you'll be able to save it as images in your pc :wink2:

Lucrezia, thank you so much for scanning and sharing this wonderful interview and the pics :wub2::huglove::flowers2: I enjoyed reading it a lot , it's one of the best Mika interviews ever :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

T4P!! :thumb_yello: It's good to see MIKA on UK's magazine again!

Thank you sooo much Lucrezia!!  :hug:   I love both the pics and the interview - open and honest, like the latest we've  had!  :wub:  And MIKA does give a lot of credit to XF Italy, because of all the new chances this show gave him - a real dooropener, just as I expected it to be, from the very start, so happy to read this! :yes:  I hope this magazine will be read by many people in the UK, not only by the gay people ... :wink2:   

Love,love

me

I had been thinking actually, that it would be a good idea for Mika to begin his inroads back into the UK, by getting himself noticed by the gay community, and taking it from there. He is, in fact, a fantastic ambassador for the gay community, but he also appeals to straight people too and so does his music. No Place In Heaven seems (to me) to be an album with some great gay anthems, bold and out-there. But the songs are not typical gay anthems like YMCA, but heartfelt and beautiful songs that actually appeal to everybody. Good Wife, for example, could just as easily be about a woman who's in love with a married guy who doesn't see her in a romantic way. Mika is singing it as a song from a gay man about his love for his straight best friend, but a female singer could easily cover it and it would still  sound right (although not as great as when Mika sings it)

So I am thrilled about this interview in the UK mag! It's made my day!  

• Like 1

Uhm if you click on the single pic, you should be able to save it or at least for me it works in this way :dunno:

Yep, that's what I did, that's why I said I resolved it... thank you though.

Open each scan and you'll be able to save it as images in your pc :wink2:

As said, I did this... took me a few minutes but my brain was still in decaf mode when I posted...

Mika is in the new Winq Magazine, an UK gay magazine, on June/July issue.

You can download the digital version for free on AppStore or PlayStore, downloading the app "Winq Magazine" here http://www.winq.com/subscribe-winq-magazine/#digital

Here are the scans:

attachicon.gifIMG_1408.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1409.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1410.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1411.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1413a.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1414b.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1415.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1416.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1417.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1418.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1419.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1420.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1421.PNG

Edit: Argh the title is May/June insted of June/July :facepalm: please mods can you edit?

thank you Lucrezia, you're so kind, very interesting interview  :thumb_yello:

Mika is in the new Winq Magazine, an UK gay magazine, on June/July issue.

You can download the digital version for free on AppStore or PlayStore, downloading the app "Winq Magazine" here http://www.winq.com/subscribe-winq-magazine/#digital

Here are the scans:

attachicon.gifIMG_1408.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1409.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1410.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1411.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1413a.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1414b.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1415.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1416.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1417.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1418.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1419.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1420.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_1421.PNG

Edit: Argh the title is May/June insted of June/July :facepalm: please mods can you edit?

Thank you Lucrezia! Enjoyed reading it so much  :wub:

Haven't had time for more than a glimpse yet - sounds good - but, um - Boum Boum Boum's on the album? That means I've already got four of its tracks?

I think BBB is only on the french version & the box one. I"ve been wondering why he listed all the french songs on the track by track thing. seems like it'd be a bit confusing to casual fans?