2015 - Mika at Jardins de Pedralbes - 10 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

SjoerdvWijk

Ohh, he just called me from the stage because he knows I speak catalan and he wanted to say something in catalan to the audience and I had to translate his words from english into catalan.  He grabbed me with  his hands and arms strongly and made me go with him to the stage.

It was funny. He told me at the meet that he enjoyed the situation and it was really funny. And I adore him more than ever.  :wub:

Watched it on video and I'm happy for you

• Like 1

here's my video of mikasister on stage:

and mika's bath in the crowd during love today:

I also have good guys and happy ending, 2 videos of the m&g, and a bit of talking and snippets here and there from the show, just look for them on my yt channel (i named them now :teehee:). renate's husband filmed a longer video of the m&g, i'll upload that too (hopefully will get to do it tomorrow) and then post it here.

And a little extra the day after the show - we were at the Barcelona magic fountain, which "dances" to different music in the evening - and we were lucky enough to witness that gigantic fountain dancing to Grace Kelly, with thousands of people watching. :wub2: although you can't hear it well, cause we weren't very close, but it's recognizable.

• Like 3

Thanks for your reports, great pictures and videos, girls !

Well, I received an email from YT with weekly videos posted.

I had a quick glance to Mellody's videos and what a big surprise to see you on stage Alba !

I was pretty sure that was you, that's why I came and checked here what happened.

Oh Alba you must have been in heaven for a few hours now ! I am so happy for you Darling !

Mika is the kind of artist who can surprise you everytime, anywhere (gig, TV, chatting), that is also why I like him so much -,)

Anyone knows what happened to Max ?

Mellody : your videos are stunning, thanks

• Like 1

I had a quick glance to Mellody's videos and what a big surprise to see you on stage Alba !

I was pretty sure that was you, that's why I came and checked here what happened.

Oh Alba you must have been in heaven for a few hours now ! I am so happy for you Darling !

Mika is the kind of artist who can surprise you everytime, anywhere (gig, TV, chatting), that is also why I like him so much -,)

Max is on vacation

• Like 2

Great Alba!!!!!! I Was present at the gig, I love your friendly performance! Very nice! Like You

Thank you! I met many fans from here and other places and I was busy preparing surprises for Mika with my friends. I think I didnt recognize you. Forgive me please.  :hug:

Max is on vacation

how do you know? and why is he on vacation while there are still gigs? :blink: it seems weird to me... mika's words after the show were something like "i lost max, and the guy who does the lights" - can't remember his exact words, but he used "lost", and it didn't sound like he knew all of this way in advance. :dunno:

• Like 1

Max is on vacation

how do you know? and why is he on vacation while there are still gigs? :blink: it seems weird to me... mika's words after the show were something like "i lost max, and the guy who does the lights" - can't remember his exact words, but he used "lost", and it didn't sound like he knew all of this way in advance. :dunno:

Thank you Catchouzouf, that is what I thought first but I found that strange because the summer period is always very plenty of Mika gigs...

Maybe he had a family event like a wedding or something and could not go to that gig ?

I hope he is not gone like Mikee, Luke, Cherisse, Martin, David, Max, Imma etc

I miss them a lot, although I like the "new" (not that new any more) ones...

• Like 1

I saw some pics on instagram.

My guess is that since there was this only one show between Montreal and Paris next week, he took a rain check on Barcelona

Thank you Catchouzouf, that is what I thought first but I found that strange because the summer period is always very plenty of Mika gigs...

Maybe he had a family event like a wedding or something and could not go to that gig ?

I hope he is not gone like Mikee, Luke, Cherisse, Martin, David, Max, Imma etc

I miss them a lot, although I like the "new" (not that new any more) ones...

See my previous post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

This one is absolutely amazing, Mika's praying on stage that is not really new. But praying on stage in Catalan with a fan, that is hilarious ! How did you manage to stay that quiet Alba ?

I remembered the adrenaline I got when we had to go dancing on stage as big girls with my friend Pinkcell in Werchter Festival (50000 people) and I was so happy to wear a mask !

Are you used to play music or theater in front of people ?

You stay so natural, well you were really good on stage !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Is is now liking beeing having a bath in the crowd ? That looks strange ! I hope people are nice to him !

And a little extra the day after the show - we were at the Barcelona magic fountain, which "dances" to different music in the evening - and we were lucky enough to witness that gigantic fountain dancing to Grace Kelly, with thousands

This one is gorgeous ! I wish I saw that !

One day we will visit Barcelona and maybe see that...

I saw some pics on instagram.

My guess is that since there was this only one show between Montreal and Paris next week, he took a rain check on Barcelona

Ouf. So only short holidays, happy for him. Edited by mellody

I also have good guys and happy ending, 2 videos of the m&g, and a bit of talking and snippets here and there from the show, just look for them on my yt channel (i named them now :teehee:). renate's husband filmed a longer video of the m&g, i'll upload that too (hopefully will get to do it tomorrow) and then post it here.

And a little extra the day after the show - we were at the Barcelona magic fountain, which "dances" to different music in the evening - and we were lucky enough to witness that gigantic fountain dancing to Grace Kelly, with thousands of people watching. :wub2: although you can't hear it well, cause we weren't very close, but it's recognizable.

:wub: DANKE Karin - your vids. are AMAZING !!!  :hug:  Holy crap - Alba as a language teacher with MIKA on stage!!  :thumb_yello:  :wub:  I don't think any MFCer will ever be that close to our golden boy again - with a big audience, this is too crazy, and funny, for words!!  :teehee:   Thank God that you made a doc. about it !!  :wub:  

And MIKA among his fans!! Here he's doing like TINA, with hitsong "Love today" :thumb_yello: TINA did it with her "Nutbush"  - but she also shared mic with her fans, so YES, I've sung with TINA!!  :wub:  I do hope MIKA will do this as well, share his mic with the fans, while amongs them - I would not mind singing with him, for some seconds, hehe ... :fisch: 

The fountain is wonderful, me and my friends visiting Barcelona together, spent quite some time studying this spectacular sight, with the water dancing to music - how great that they put on GK, surely to honour MIKA in town!!  :wub:  :yes:

I admire all your vids.!!  Well done!!  :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

Thanks for the vid, Karin. It was nice to meet you and other fans I didnt know. I hope we cant have to wait for so long to meet all of you again!  :wink2:

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for reports/pics/vids!!

What a special gig and after-gig!! 

Ohh, he just called me from the stage because he knows I speak catalan and he wanted to say something in catalan to the audience and I had to translate his words from english into catalan.  He grabbed me with  his hands and arms strongly and made me go with him to the stage.

It was funny. He told me at the meet that he enjoyed the situation and it was really funny. And I adore him more than ever.  :wub:

Oh that is hilarious!! :lmfao:   Really happy for you Alba!!  :wub:  :swoon: are you still alive?   :naughty:

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for reports/pics/vids!!

What a special gig and after-gig!! 

Oh that is hilarious!! :lmfao:   Really happy for you Alba!!  :wub:  :swoon: are you still alive?   :naughty:

Thank you Marina  :hug:  I don't know where I am. All the gig was really magic, from the start until the end and the the m&g was special as well. Mika was relaxed, chatting with everyone, taking pics, signing. I noticed he was very comfortable with us. That's one of the best things for a fan.  :wub:

• Like 3

Thank you Marina  :hug:  I don't know where I am. All the gig was really magic, from the start until the end and the the m&g was special as well. Mika was relaxed, chatting with everyone, taking pics, signing. I noticed he was very comfortable with us. That's one of the best things for a fan.  :wub:

What can a fan desire more? :fangurl: I think you'll need some time to come back to reality' from this magic adventure, lucky you, enjoy this unique feeling  :hug:

• Like 3

Sweetival, i've edited your post so your text is separated from the quotes. ;)

Alba, it was great meeting you too! :) i certainly plan to come back to barcelona, just one day of sightseeing wasn't enough! I went around in the tourist bus, but only managed to get out at the beach (to collect some sand for my collection :teehee:), at montjuic (tho the castle was closed already :aah:) and at the fountain. So i still have to see the inside of sagrada familia, park guëll, and the view from montjuic castle. And spend a few hours at the beach. :teehee: these at least! And ofc it'd be nice to connect it with a mika gig again! :wub2:

Especially since we can't expect anything in germany in the near future. :( i feared it already and when i asked mika, he confirmed it. Nothing planned for germany. :( he said it's not his fault and that it'll all come back. But from his face expression when he said that, i guess it's just wishful thinking - or trying to comfort me, so i wouldn't be too disappointed. :rolls_eyes: i also asked him whether we can do anything, and he also said no to that.

Anyway, i still loved the m&g... :wub2: he talked with becks and some other fans on the opposite side first, and at some point he came straight over to where i stood, greeted me with kisses on both cheeks (:swoon:) and said it's good to see you again. Graciosa and nina got kisses as well (graciosa was happy afterwards that she had decided to stand between nina and me! :naughty:), mika asked me how my son was and how old he is now, i asked him about germany and whether he can say anything more about his uk plans yet (answer was no, but at least from the italian interview we know it'll be something with radio).

At the beginning, when mika arrived from backstage in the car, he was so eager to get out, that he ended up on the worst position to do so - with his car door right next to the fence of the gardens! :lmfao: thank god he's skinny, so he still could get out - but that was pretty funny and sweet, when we saw him grabbing for the door already while the car was still driving. :teehee:

• Like 6

I'm still in Barcelona,haven't checked yet my recordings,but I have a feeling that they are all very shaken ???? It was a seated gig,but only during 3-4 songs,the rest of the time everyone was standing,jumping and dancing. I noticed a lot of signs between Mika and his band,and I was really hoping for more new songs,but I understood everything when he told us afterwards about the last minute changes...he was probably very nervous. But with all this mess,I must say that he managed to do one of the most amazing performance of Happy Ending I have ever seen ❤ At some point I've heard some people around me whispering "wow!" Amazing voice!

I liked everything about this gig,it was an awesome experience.Everything was very relaxed,no q-ing,a very nice meeting before the gig with the mfc-ers around the world,beautiful venue,and an incredibly nice and calm m&g afterwards ☺ It was so good to see people acting normal and polite,and no one screaming or pushing.I will never understand why some fans like to make fool of themselves and ruin everyone's experience with their unpleasant and embarrassing behavior.

It was great to see again familiar faces,and also meet the new ones after so long time ????

Elena,it was a pleasure for me as well to meet you in RL ???? We could have spend many more hours waiting for Mika,time flies in your husband's company :)

I must say that this was the perfect combination for me : a seated gig and the coolest m&g I've ever witnessed,I am sure I'll be back to Barcelona soon ❤

Edited by krysady
  • Like 8

here are the 2 m&g videos filmed by graciosa's husband (she asked me to upload them on my account, since she hardly ever uses youtube):

dreamy queen, i saw your husband with a video camera before the m&g (only later i realized who you were and that the guy with the camera was your husband. shame we didn't get to talk! :aah:), did he also film while mika was there? i still hope for a video proof that i didn't imagine mika's cheek-kisses! :naughty:

• Like 3

here are the 2 m&g videos filmed by graciosa's husband (she asked me to upload them on my account, since she hardly ever uses youtube):

dreamy queen, i saw your husband with a video camera before the m&g (only later i realized who you were and that the guy with the camera was your husband. shame we didn't get to talk! :aah:), did he also film while mika was there? i still hope for a video proof that i didn't imagine mika's cheek-kisses! :naughty:

Yes, he filmed a lot :) I have good-quality videos from the gig as well. But I'm not home, only with mobile Internet. In 3 days I will start uploading all we have. Many songs from the 2 points of view - his and mine (we were sitting in the different sides) and some vids of M&G.

• Like 2

Thanks a lot for your reports !

Mellody, I love your video of Mika and Mikasister, I don't understand the catalan, and why he take her arms on his body ?  :lol3:

Mikasister, you are strong to be alive today ! 

• Like 1